Software QA Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Software QA Intern Interview Questions

Software qa intern interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

"Given this 'web page' of an interactive calculator where you can insert values and the results be printed to the screen, what methods would you use to 'break' the code?"

2 Answers

Using different browsers, screen resolutions, etc.

That's a good answer, I probably wouldn't have thought of that though. I tried programming a simple calculator in Java once and one of the problems I had was that I had made it work, but then didn't realize I forgot to handle exceptions where a string is entered (assuming the it's a clickable text box that will take num-pad entries). So my answer would have probably been to try to enter a String, rather than an integer. But I'm guessing the question probably assumes that it's not that buggy of a calculator...?

What do you want to do with this major/degree?

1 Answer

5 aptitude questions they asked me to solve that was unexpected.

1 Answer

Was asked to program quick-sort in Java.

What is ARP?

1 Answer

List the differences between TCP and UDP?

1 Answer

They asked me questions about networking which I wasnt prepared for. They sent me a list of stuff to study when calling me in for the on-site interview, and that wasnt on there

why this position suits you

1 Answer

how will you approach if you are give a functional module which is dependent on other modules to work and it fails? how will you determine/find the failing dependent module quickly?

What is regression testing? When should it be used? And what do you do when you find one?

110 of 10 Interview Questions