Tata Consultancy Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tata Consultancy Services Interview Questions

Updated Feb 19, 2018
6,459 Interview Reviews

2.7

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

Campus interview and Interview was one day long process
    1- Resume cut- off based on Percentage 65 and above
    2- Online Aptitude test
    Result was announced after an hour
    3- Technical Round
    4- Managerial Round/HR round

Interview Questions

• Mostly java question and simple math calculation problem.   2 Answers

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

Interview will contain Technical Round and HR Round. There will be 2 technical rounds. If the candidate if fresher they will be having online aptitude as well. Once we clear the aptitude we will be undergoing to the levels of interview.

Interview Questions

• Sapping the values in 2 variables without using 3rd variable.   Answer Question

Application

Interview

I applied via my university.The first round was a quantitative analysis. Then, was a personal interview, where they asked mostly basic questions. They were friendly and welcoming. They were easy to talk to. It was an easy process.

Interview Questions

• Most of them were behavioral questions. They also asked me about my education and my interests. I had one or two questions about server restarts that I could not talk much about. I was also asked to write a small C++ program which was simple too.   Answer Question

Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

On Campus hire. First round was written( sections with Analytical Ability, Verbal and Quantitative reasoning ), then Face to Face Technical interview round 1 , Face to Face interview HR round.

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

Interview

They made it look very decent and according to my skill and did not give me any problems. They made it look like I would have a great work place, which was not

Desktop Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (New Orleans, LA) in January 2018.

Interview

Few calls before the interview panel contact you for the interview at least a week , after that you will probable get a call from one of the Infrastructure Engineer and will start the Interview , about 1:00

Interview Questions

• What command will you run for to stop loading programs from the boot start.   1 Answer

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

Recruiter submits your profile and HR calls unannounced for a very technical initial phone interview, if you get selected then you have interview with hiring manager on phone and then a face to face interview

Interview Questions

• details on V-look up and pivot tables in excel   Answer Question
    • What are the tools used for Software testing   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

I applied through my college and the process of recruitment was just the same. The interview was from the aptitude to group discussion and then to HR interview. Once you clear the aptitude round you will go to the interview rounds. I also had a C language test. They will ask you to describe about the projects and the internships. They will also ask some of the basic questions from the courses you have studied.

Interview Questions

• What was the real life example of polymorphism ?   2 Answers

AST Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

Its well defined 6 steps process. I was selected in off campus so TCS has defined process for campus placements. you can check on TCS career website for more information

Interview Questions

• B.Tech Project related questions   1 Answer

HR Interview

Interview

I received a pre-screening questionnaire 10 days after my online application, got a phone interview a week later with a person holding the same position in a different region. I felt from the tone of this person that I would not go to the next step of the process. I sent a thank you note to the recruiter and this person. I've never heard anything back from them.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your worst employee relations case. Why do you want to join TCS?   Answer Question