Tata Consultancy Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 17, 2018
7,033 Interview Reviews

2.7

Computer Programmer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in May 2011.

Interview

I was recruited out of my college campus. There was an HR Interview, Once I cleared the HR Interview, I was hired as a trainee. The process was simple and did not take too long. The HR was nice and very professional.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Minneapolis, MN) in January 2014.

Interview

very good and quick. they asked too many questions. But they mainly focused on low pay rate. but it is not went well.Share your interview experience insights with job seekers so that they can know what to expect from the hiring process.

We review and approve every submission against our Community Guidelines before it is published to the site..

Interview Questions

• are you willing to work as full time employer   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (New York, NY) in January 2014.

Interview

There were only two interviews, a general one over skype and a technical one over the phone. If you have taken an introductory class in object oriented programming, data structures and algorithm course, you should be fine for the technical interview. There was a little trouble at one point however, because they abruptly changed the hiring manager on me and made me repeat some steps of the process.

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Alpharetta, GA) in May 2008.

Interview

The hiring process included of the following:
    1. Minimum 60%+ in all semesters
    2. Pass the Written test
    3. Clear Techincal interview
    4. Clear the HR interview

Interview Questions

• Dont remember the questions clearly. was all related to technical subjects like logic and maths as i was from non-it stream   Answer Question

Interview

Have to undergo written test for logic. Had a round of technical interview on C and C + + and Java and cleared. Also had a HR interview and also cleared the same.................

Computer Programmer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

It was an on campus recruitment. We first had a round of aptitude test which was the major screening process only 100 out of 500 applicants were selected. Then 2-3 technical rounds of interview with different panel was held the next day. If you perform satisfactory in the technical rounds then you would be called for the hr round, there was 2 hr round and at the end 60 of us finally got recruited.

Interview Questions

• Work on the DS very well as they may ask you to code the typical ds. How to take input and print the same with the length of the string using a print statement in C. traversing the tree using iterative method.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in December 2013.

Interview

Intermediate level of the interview process. First technical and then functional or HR INterview. Members of talent acquisition group are looking for people to follow the orders and to help contribute in revenue

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest strength.   1 Answer

Assistant Software Engineer Interview

Application

Interview

There were 3 Rounds
    Written Exam
     Depending on college reputation top 5 students of every branch can skip Written test and will be sent directly to personal interview.
    Tech Round:
      Based on technical subjects,resume ad courses
    3.HR Round:
     Checks your Confidence Levels and Skills u possess.
    Mostly hr questions and Your attitude will be checke

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

Questions on we development, database, basic data structures like linked list and programming in your favourite language. They mainly see your basic understanding of these stuffs, so make sure you clarify everything you say. Having some certification is definitely helpful. They get impressed at it. But it is not compulsory at all. They also asked about some of the past interesting projects.

Interview Questions

• Questions on the login and authentication procedure in a web app.
      Questions on Linked List.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in May 2012.

Interview

Easy questions about general programming concepts and skills. For example- oops, inheritance, loops and all. Digital Engg questions like OR gate , AND gate NOR gate etc.Simple puzzles was also part of theinterview