Tata Consultancy Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tata Consultancy Services Interview Questions

Updated Jun 22, 2018
6,836 Interview Reviews

2.7

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

Campus interview and Interview was one day long process
    1- Resume cut- off based on Percentage 65 and above
    2- Online Aptitude test
    Result was announced after an hour
    3- Technical Round
    4- Managerial Round/HR round

Interview Questions

• Mostly java question and simple math calculation problem.   2 Answers

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

Large interview drive. I had to wait almost two hours before being interviewed. After the wait, I was taken into another room where I was asked questioned about my technical experience and my ability and willingness to relocate. The only positions available required me to relocate.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to write a basic exception script and also how to create tables in SQL.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Santa Clara, CA) in June 2018.

Interview

Campus recruiter reached out to me via email, then phone. We set up a technical phone screen, which was 30 minutes long and mostly me talking about my projects and technical background + soft skills. I am considering attending the in person interview if they offer it.

Interview Questions

• What does it mean to you to be a team player?   1 Answer

IOS Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Santa Clara, CA) in June 2018.

Interview

Had an initial technical phone interview with a current iOS Developer at the company. After that I was invited to partake in a face to face interview at a Hyatt Hotel where I was given two more technical interviews, one of which was over the phone.

Interview Questions

• Basic iOS questions, such as: what is a delegate? How do you make network calls? How do you decode the data returned by a network call?   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Interview

Asked Basic questions. The interview was easy to crack. My confidence and problem solving skills were tested. It was a massive recruitment from my college and HR professionals in my panel were equally easy on me.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

Phone screening interview, after that was another phone interview with manager. Since I was remote I didn't have in-person. Interviewer was very nice. She was open to hearing school experience, since work was limited.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Tampa, FL).

Interview

I was asked to explain about my resume and asked questions regarding that. I was also asked about certain logical questions which were quite easy. They were not that hard to crack since I had google on the fingertip of my hand.

Interview Questions

• what do you use when applying oop to a chess board   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Minneapolis, MN) in May 2018.

Interview

On May 17, 2018, I was contacted by a Tata consultant on behalf of Cargill to attend an interview. The first interview time was supposed to occur sometime after 1:00 p.m. on Monday, May 21. I never received a confirmation on this event and the event never took place. After emailing the Tata consultant on Monday morning inquiring about specific interview time, he replied stating that I had not responded to him on a timely manner and therefore the interview could not be scheduled for that day. This was simply inaccurate and I replied to him the same day he contacted me about the opportunity acknowledging my availability for Monday, May 21.
    Eventually, he re-scheduled an interview time for 3:00 p.m. on Wednesday, May 23. Just a few minutes into the interview, the interviewer, who I reckoned to be a consultant based on his email address, opened the conversation by stating that my resume lacked the necessary requirements for the job and that he would not want to waste anyone’s time pursuing the interview. This was completely bewildering and utterly illogical, for if my resume lacked the needed credentials why did I even receive an interview time! The organizer of the interview was calling from overseas and his sentences were fragmented due to poor connectivity that was used for the Skype session. No Cargill staff was present at the interview session.

IT Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

Interview Questions

• Relatively easy interview but was not overall impressed with company and people in it. Very clear its about making money and not really investing time into helping people. No career path unless devoted to 75% travel. First interviewer yawned a number of times and watched the clock to run out. Not a great feeling.   1 Answer

Network Engineer Interview

Interview

Phone Screen, Technical Interview, Face Interview, HR offer. It is an easy process, assistance was amazing throughout the interview process. Best is to go through TCS interview question on internet

Interview Questions

• Basic General Interview questions, can google TCS interview Questions   Answer Question