eBay Interview Questions

Updated Jun 18, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,060 of over 1.1K interviews

Employee Referral17%
Recruiter15%
HardAverageEasy

eBay

Application

I interviewed at eBay

Interview

Four round of technical interview. Including system design, algorithm, JVM detail knowledge and how to fine tune JVM. Specific tools related usage experience and its mechanism are also asked. Some questions are not very suitable for interview, it's kind of you know it before hand then you can answer it directly, or you cannot figure it out in a short time(during the interview).

Interview Questions
  • when will OS has deadlock how to balance m-branched B tree how to solve knapsack problem the layout JVM memory what is Flink snapshot how is Kafka ensure data is not lost how to monitor JVM, how to locate memory leaks
    Answer Question
3 people found this interview helpful

eBay

Application

I interviewed at eBay

Interview

5 Interview, technische sowie auch "behavioral" Mit Team Vorstellung und kleiner Mittagspause 5 Interview, technische sowie auch "behavioral" Mit Team Vorstellung und kleiner Mittagspause 5 Interview, technische sowie auch "behavioral" Mit Team Vorstellung und kleiner Mittagspause

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amsterdam

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at eBay (Amsterdam)

Interview

After applied, HR contacted me and tried to set up a call with hiring managers but they were not available almost 2 weeks. Finally we were able to schedule the meeting but then day before the interview I got an email saying that they already chose another candidate who is already in the final stage. No sense! If you have a candidate in final step, why did you contact with new ones? If the selected one was already interviewing that time, then your team was available indeed. Really bad impression for such a well known company.

Interview Questions
  • How many years of product management experience do you have?

eBay

Application

I interviewed at eBay

Interview

phone screen and interview with hiring mgr. I t w a s e a s y f or me to complete. a a a a a a aa a a a a a a aa

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

eBay

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at eBay

Interview

One phone screening (Technical) Onsite (5 rounds, split into 2 days) 3 rounds of coding, 1 round of design, and 1 round of behavior questions. Additionally some HR calls coding -> coding -> behavior question -> coding + BQ -> design

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

eBay

Application

I interviewed at eBay

Interview

4 round coding mixed with behavior questions. Including OOD and algo. Algorithm including: queue, binary search, BFS DFS. The interview is virtual onsite. For each round one or two interviewers will ask you project and coding questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at eBay (San Jose, CA) in Jun 2021

Interview

They don't train their interviewers or recruiters with any people skills. They are rude and difficult to work with. I just wanted to stop the interview in the first 15 minutes. Most of the questions the interviewer asked could have been found in the Mozilla docs but he wanted me to answer it from memory.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Array splice and slice 2. Cookie, Localstorage, sessionStorage 3. Event loop 4. Accessibility

eBay

Application

I interviewed at eBay

Interview

The interview process for a software engineer at Ebay takes 2-6 weeks on average. Step 1: Phone screen with recruiter Step 2: Technical phone interview The phone interview comprises of a few theoretical questions about past projects and one coding exercise. Step 3: Onsite interview The onsite interview is a full-day affair. It consists of 4-5 45 min back-to-back sessions, along with a lunch interview. It includes whiteboard architecture exercise, a pair programming exercise, a presentation on a topic of the candidate's choice followed by a technical interview.

Interview Questions
  • Round 1 : (Hackerearth based test) [Time : 1h15m] This round had 2 questions. Given an array of size N and K queries, find the number of segments containing the index(from queires) which is leftmost or rightmost and the number at index is >= each elements of that segment Eg : arr[] = [1,2,3] K = [3] -> o/p : 3 ([3],[2,3][1,2,3]) Modification of this question(https://leetcode.com/problems/find-k-closest-elements/). Verdict: cleared Round 2 : F2F [Time : 1h] Given an array and a target sum k, find all a[i] + a[j] = k. Follow up: handle if the array has both duplicate and non-duplicate elements Find the first non-repeating character in the string (with only lowercase letters) https://leetcode.com/problems/first-unique-character-in-a-string/. Follow up : i ) contains both lowercase & uppercase ii) case-insensitive & case sensitive iii) in O(1) space complexity Verdict: cleared Round 3 : F2F [Time : 1h] Find if a linked list is a palindrome [expected time & space complexity : O(n) & O(1)]. https://leetcode.com/problems/palindrome-linked-list/ Find the diameter of the binary tree(https://leetcode.com/problems/diameter-of-binary-tree/) Validate if a tree is BST(https://leetcode.com/problems/validate-binary-search-tree/)

eBay

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at eBay

Interview

3 interviews , 1 home assignment . it was nice overall they respected my time, did the 3 interviews in a 1 weeks. didn't get the job, it was too hard for me.

Interview Questions
  • i dont really remember what they asked

eBay

Application

I interviewed at eBay

Interview

zoom interview half an hour, general question... after that there is a home task, and another interview questios: use strict promises async function, names rest method, let vs var vs const

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,060 Interviews