Study Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Study Manager Interview Questions

Study manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Q. How did you deal with specific situation working with a challenging colleagues. Questions range from technical experience (clinical trials) to interpersonal soft skills. They are looking for leaders and out of the box thinkers. You need to be assertive.

1 Answer

A. Explain thinks concisely on how you resolve. Being assertive is key in your role as a study team leader as you will deal with different cross team collaboration. Collecting facts, gathering different perspective of stakeholder and determine who is the decision maker.

Quorum hires people with the aptitude to perform the job, not necessarily a person who has experience in a similar position or even within the IRB industry altogether. That being said, there were few technical questions asked during my interview. The interviewer mostly focused on behavioral-type questions such as how I respond to customers, how I problem-solved in past positions, and previous business to business experience.

How would I handle working in a smaller company atmosphere?

Why you are interested in the position, and a full review of your CV.

Tell me about a time when you had to coordinate resources in order to complete a project.

110 of 11 Interview Questions