ICON Interview Questions

Updated Jan 18, 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at ICON

2.8
HardAverageEasy
Found 240 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in Poland
Application

I interviewed at ICON (Poland)

Interview

First a screening interview, then an online conversation with two managers. Finally, a face to face interview on site. The whole process took a month and I find the overall experience positive, everyone that I talked to was very nice.

Interview Questions
  • What is your weakness and how do you try to improve?
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in La Plata
Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at ICON (La Plata) in Jan 2021

Interview

I was recommended by an employee and I had two interviews, one over the phone and one over video call. The videocall was pretty uncomfortable since I couldn't see the interviewer. I was told that no technical questions were going to be asked, but I was.

Interview Questions
  • What do you need to start working on a site?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ciudad de México
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICON (Ciudad de México)

Interview

Hablas por teléfono con el entrevistador en inglés, es cordial y muy amigable. La finalidad es conocer tu experiencia en el área y tus características personales. Te hace preguntas sobre tus gustos, sobre tus intereses, incluso se presta a que le hagas tú preguntas si tienes alguna duda o inquietud.

Interview Questions
ICON
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ICON (Dublin, Dublin) in Nov 2020

Interview

Hiring Process was pretty slow as had to wait for a couple of weeks to schedule the technical round interview. The interview was based on 3 parts- CV, technical and interpersonal skills.

Interview Questions
ICON
Anonymous Employee in India
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ICON (India)

Interview

It was a good experience. There were three round of interview. The interview panels were very friendly and the discussion was good and it went well. The first two rounds were technical and last round was HR round.

Interview Questions
ICON
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at ICON (United States)

Interview

I met with the director of data management and the manager of data management. It was a relaxed atmosphere and It made it easy to talk about my experience and how I could add to the department

Interview Questions
  • Do you feel your experience as a clinical project manager can translate to the data, management department
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at ICON (United States)

Interview

My interview involved phone screen and 1:1 interview. Those involved were friendly and helpful with the process. The recruiter was available for any for questions regarding process and benefits which was helpful in making an informed decision.

Interview Questions
ICON
Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England
Application

I interviewed at ICON (London, England)

Interview

Head hunter followed by telephone screening. Whole process took 3 weeks. Final interview was HR and senior directors.Head hunter followed by telephone screening. Whole process took 3 weeks. Final interview was HR and senior directors.

Interview Questions
ICON
Anonymous Employee in United Kingdom
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ICON (United Kingdom)

Interview

Applied online and got selected for interview. Got invitation from hirevue app to take assessment. Questions from the Hirevue app are easy and make everyone feel comfort and relax. It was a good experience interviewing through Hirevue.

Interview Questions
ICON
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ICON (United States)

Interview

The process was unprofessional because I had to constantly contact my interviewer to remind them of our interview. I understand that things happen but not all the time in a whole process. Be considerate of people's time!

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 240