IQVIA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,346 Interview Reviews

2.9

1. Featured Interview

Consulting Analyst Interview

Interview

initially, they required some questions through email to answer: expect salary, working start date and visa situation and then let me prepare for a video interview for the job, position title is IQVIA Acadamy Consulting Analyst

PL/SQL SUPPORT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at IQVIA (New York, NY) in May 2020.

Interview

First they have sent an email about the job opportunity as I referd from naukri. I replied back, same day they called and asked about my experience. Same day I got mail that a video call interview scheduled. On the day, I have a trouble to join the skype by their link, after many chances finally I got connected. The interviewer asked me about the SQL concepts, functions, constraints etc. After the interview I mailed them asking about my status but i didnt get any response. I messaged them but no response. This is the worst thing about all HR. They didn't provide any status or information about our interview whether it is positive or negative.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IQVIA in May 2020.

Interview

Hiring manager was very personable and took her time to answer all your questions. The interview process truly felt like it was a conversation between both parties to ensure that it was a good fit for the company and you. I has an initial phone interview, brief conversation with the hiring manager about the position and then 5 interviews - 1 with the hiring manager, 3 with current employees (PMs) and a final one with the director. Though this many interviews can be intimidating at first, it was great to get feedback about the company from all different point of view.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions relating to PM position: how you work w clients, difficult position without management to assist immediately, biggest accomplishment, why you want to be a PM, how do you keep yourself organized when running multiple projects, etc.   Answer Question

Director Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at IQVIA in May 2020.

Interview

After being referred, a recruiter reached out to me to set up an interview. After promptly sending back my availability, I did not get a response back for two days. I followed up again, which at that point a phone screen had been scheduled. When the time came for our phone interview, the recruiter never called. I considered this to be extremely unprofessional and a waste of time, and did not put IQVIA in a positive light so I decided not to pursue the position further (the recruiter did not follow up after missing our call either). Given all the bad reviews on glassdoor, I am not surprised this happened, I read a similar thing happen to someone else as well. Glad I steered clear.

UI Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at IQVIA (New York, NY).

Interview

Interview process is very slow,took 1 month, cleared 3 rounds including coding test,in managerial round they started asking questions which does not comes under front-end development and director who took my interview had some other task in between. he was in hurry to finish the interview.

I waisted my time.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IQVIA.

Interview

There was an online test with some basic questions, both behavioral and pharma related. Your answer will be recorded via a video. It was about 30 minutes. You will be given 40-60 seconds to get prepared before you answer the question. Questions statement was kind of short but there are many professional words.

Interview Questions

• What aspects do you think are important for market access?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IQVIA in April 2020.

Interview

A recruiter found me on LinkedIn. The process consisted of a phone call with a recruiter, a skype interview, and finally a phone interview with a hiring manager. The process was completed almost back to back.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IQVIA.

Interview

Was straight-forward and streamlined. Simple phone call to review my skill set and resume. Also, describing difficult obstacles I’ve had in the past and how I’ve overcome them. Finally, some OOP/data structure questions.

Interview Questions

• What was one difficulty you’ve had while working on a team project and how did you overcome this?   Answer Question

Clinical Trial Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at IQVIA (Boston, MA) in April 2020.

Interview

Recruiter set up the interview via Skype. there was no introduction or even small talk. when i said that i can't hear him he replied rude and said he will call me back.
    I couldn't hear him very well because he was driving somewhere. I lost in thoughts when i spoke to this person.
    Recruiter used too many abbreviations. It is very common to hear but I would expect that recruiters use the full language.
    The interview went very unprofessional. I wish i could talk directly to the hiring manager.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at IQVIA.

Interview

Typical consulting process, behavioral and a market sizing case interview. I felt the behavioral interview was drifting away from my talents and the interviewer was distracted. Case was very typical but I dont think the clarifying questions I asked were well answered. Overall I think I didnt get the offer because they wanted a masters degree.

Senior CRA II Interview

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at IQVIA.

Interview

I had 2 interviews with a recruiter, the second is a Skype interview. Then I had the final interview with 2 managers. The entire process was very fast and smooth.

Interview Questions

• Be prepared to answer behavioral and scenario questions.   Answer Question