IQVIA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

IQVIA Interview Questions

Updated Aug 16, 2018

2.9

1. Featured Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at IQVIA in November 2017.

Interview

I applied through my University internship portal. The interview process has a video round where I had to answer pre-recorded questions followed by a Skype interview with Hirining managers, followed by a call from HR about the offer

Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at IQVIA (Parsippany, NJ) in January 2009.

Interview

Phone screen, 2 1:1 interviews, 1 presentation case study

Community Educator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at IQVIA (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Initial phone screen that lasted about 30 minutes; went over past experience and why an interest in the position. Then an in person interview in IL; 3 groups of two interviewers over about 3 hours, and presented before all groups. Two days later a call with an offer was made.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle the following patient concern.......(patient role play commenced, patient was scared, nervous and worried about a disease state and next steps)   Answer Question

Contract Position Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IQVIA (Boston, MA) in July 2014.

Interview

Phone screen then face to face. Very quick moving - spoke with hiring mgr over the phone and then was able to secure a face to face. Very nice guy and the questions were very straightforward. Really closed him at the end of the interview and told him how much I wanted the job and asked how he thought I would fit in with the team. He called me the next morning to offer me the job.

Interview Questions

• Strengths/weaknesses. Pretty standard questions.   1 Answer

Negotiation

there is absolutely no negotiating

Patient Advocate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at IQVIA.

Interview

Had 2 phone screens, got flight to in person interview in Chicago. Seemed to go really well, got an email stating another candidate was selected. Seemed to go really well, there was a lot of prep for the interview involved

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IQVIA (Atlanta, GA) in February 2014.

Interview

I applied online. The entire process took about 2 weeks. Phone interview followed by a face to face panel interview in Chicago. During the chicago interview one of the four panelist immediately left the room and never returned! I never heard anything back from anyone- very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Nothing was difficult. All of the questions were basic interview questions. I do feel like this interview was given to me because I am a black female and they needed to meet some type of quota around interviewing minorities.   Answer Question

Patient Advocate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at IQVIA in December 2013.

Interview

The hiring process was quite lengthy. I started with a half hour phone screening interview with a recruiter. They invited me to fly to Chicago, where I interviewed with another recruiting manager, as well as a director for the client. Both of these interviews were one-on-one and about an hour long. About a week later, I received a call saying they had not yet made a decision. Due to the timing, I had to wait until after the holidays for the next steps. They invited me back to Chicago for another interview. This interview was in a panel format with 3 people. The interview lasted about 1 hr 15 minutes. I heard back a week later they I had not been offered this position but they had another interview that they were interested in having me interview for. So, I flew back to Chicago for another interview, where they also told me that I was the top candidate and would be interviewing against one other person. This interview was another panel with the VP of Quintiles, and 3 other people from the client. This interview lasted about 30 minutes. I found out a few days later, by email, that they had decided to to go with another candidate.

Interview Questions

• All interviews consisted of going through resume in great detail. I was also asked some behavioral questions in the 2nd interview. In the final interview, they asked 2 simple questions. I also conducted a presentations in all three 3 interviews.   3 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at IQVIA (Boston, MA) in January 2014.

Interview

I had a phone call from a hiring manager that turned into a phone interview. I was on the phone with her for about 30 minutes and was told I would be hearing back in 1-2 days if I was going to be selected to move on to the in person interviews in Chicago.

Interview Questions

• The call was unexpected and I did not have time to prepare for the phone interview.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IQVIA (Chicago, IL) in June 2014.

Interview

After passing a phone screen interview, Interviews were going on for several locations across the country at a hotel. Therefore there was a "staging " area where you waited for you interview with other candidates for your location as well as other locations across the country. There were 2 separate interviews in 2 separate rooms with 2 managers in each room. At the end of the 2 interviews one candidate was selected to do a 3rd interview with upper management. A presentation was required to be prepared in advance and presented to each management group.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at IQVIA in December 2014.

Interview

Was referred in 4 months ago. Applied on in November. Got an email setting up a phone interview three weeks later. Face to face interview four days later, and a final interview three days later. Got an offer next day. Moved really quickly, very straightforward communication.

They gave me a chance to prove myself, and answered any questions I had in-depth.

Interview Questions

• If you had to write a book named "Sales 101", what would the titles of the 5 chapters be?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation because of my minimal experience.

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IQVIA in August 2013.

Interview

Panel Interview with two Sanofi Managers, one of them the manager for the territory I was being interviewed for. Met at a hotel in New Jersey. Went over my resume, sales skills and familiarity with the territory. STAR interview type questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not able to negotiate as there was a set salary ceiling for the position as a CSO. This was for a position with Sanofi.