IQVIA Interview Questions

Updated Jun 18, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,730 of over 1.7K interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

IQVIA

Application

I interviewed at IQVIA

Interview

Very efficient and organized! Recruiters reply to emails almost instantly, and keep you updated through every step of the process. Interviews are a stressful event for anyone involved, but they definitely made it bearable.

Interview Questions
  • What is an SAE and what 3 things qualify as one?
    2 Answers
8 people found this interview helpful

IQVIA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IQVIA

Interview

Interview process has been a disaster. 3 months from an initial outreach by IQVIA based on my LinkedIn profile - initial enthusiasm was soon replaced with stalling techniques and claims various hiring managers were "unavailable" for a variety of reasons. Eventually my application was sent to an individual tasked with co-ordinating schedules which, after 4 weeks proved beyond capabilities despite me providing many updates on my availability. As a prospective senior hire this was extremely frustrating and in stark contrast to the ease of applications to other large management consulting firms. Very disappointing

Interview Questions
  • Initial screen focused on BD/Sales record
1 person found this interview helpful

IQVIA

Application

I interviewed at IQVIA

Interview

Interview process was hassle free, quick and easy. I completed my interview process within a week. There were 2 telephonic rounds and then I was called to the office for further process

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

IQVIA

Application

I interviewed at IQVIA

Interview

It was a 4 stage interview, each of them lasted from 30 min to 60 min: 1) with recruiter 2) with hiring manager 3) Role play with hiring manager 4) final interview with director and hiring manager

Interview Questions
  • Why do you think you will be successful in this role? Why we should hire you? what can you bring to the company?

IQVIA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at IQVIA

Interview

Worst Company. Got shortlisted for interview on campus but interview never happened. Even shortlisting took 1.5 months. Totally unprofessional behaviour. Had better expectations from such this company. Never rely on them.

IQVIA

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at IQVIA

Interview

The interview process is a multi-stage process for hiring new employees. The interview process typically includes the following steps: scheduling interviews, conducting preliminary interviews, conducting in-person interviews, following up with candidates and making a hire.

Interview Questions
  • PHARMACOVIGILANCE RELATED QUESTION HOW TO COLLECT DATAS REGARDING ADVERSE REACTIONS? ADVERSE DRUG REACTION/EVENT? MedRA? NAME SOME REGULATORY BODIES? NAME SOME ANTIHYPERTENSIVE AND ANTI DIABETIC DRUGS? WHAT IS VACCINE? ICH GUIDELINES?

IQVIA

Application

I interviewed at IQVIA

Interview

Entrevista com RH ao qual descreveu a vaga, depois houve uma prova seleção pela proficiência em inglês, resposta rápida e por último entrevista com gestor. Prazo bem rápido entre as fases. O feedback que demorou muito.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

IQVIA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IQVIA

Interview

Two phone Screening interviews and two in-person interviews. Unfortunately, didn't get as far as in-person interviews. Interviewers were pleasant and professional. However keep your phone at hand at all times as I got called at random times throughout the day.

Interview Questions
  • Very tailored on past experience and how you will fit into the role.

IQVIA

Application

I interviewed at IQVIA

Interview

Attended Iqvia aptitude test. It consists of English, Five life science subjects. You can answer minimum one subject. subjects consists of basic intermediate questions. include basic biology, Bio-technology, Microbiology. Interview Process will be fine.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

IQVIA

Application

I interviewed at IQVIA

Interview

During the interview, I was first asked about my educational and professional background. Then I was asked situational and behavioral questions pertaining to attitude, team-work, etc. The process was smooth and efficient.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

IQVIA

Application

I interviewed at IQVIA

Interview

Prima una chiamata conoscitiva con la risorsa umana. secondo step un colloquio conoscitivo con la risorsa umana. terzo ed ultimo step, colloquio tecnico con i manger del team. Dopo questi tre step ti chiama la risorsa umana per dirti l'esito della decisione dei manager.

Interview Questions
  • Pro e contro della persona esperienze passate domande techine su quello che andrà fatto
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,730 Interviews