IQVIA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

IQVIA Interview Questions

Updated Jan 14, 2018

2.9

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at IQVIA.

Interview

They will ask you many questions regarding how you handle different situations. The process was very straight forward and they focus on really getting to know you based on the main five questions they ask.

Clinical Trial Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at IQVIA (Durham, NC).

Interview

The process was pretty straight forward. The first round of interviews took place on campus. The interviewer was really nice. The interview was more of a conversion, not really just questions. The second interview was at the headquarters. They gave us a tour of the place then we did one on one interviews. This round was a little more intimidating, but generally pretty easy. Mostly common sense questions. The questions were all "what would you do" or scenario questions.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at IQVIA (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

A recruiter reached out to me via LinkedIn. I had an informational call with her that was pleasant and went well. She sent me more details on the job, and requested I complete a questionnaire that asked about past work experience, salary expectations, education, etc. I prioritized getting my responses back at a quick turnaround, but heard nothing, despite following up twice. I found it rude/unprofessional that they would reach out to potential candidates only to fail to follow up with a polite declination if they didn’t want to move forward.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you needed to establish yourself as a leader.   Answer Question

Respiratory Sales Representative II Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at IQVIA.

Interview

Project Lead was very confused! Management needs to take another look at him. Shocking to know that he didn't understand the process and wasted 3 weeks of my time! He blamed the client for his negligence in the interview process

Interview Questions

• What sets you apart from the other candidates?   1 Answer

pv Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IQVIA (New York, NY).

Interview

It's worst process I ever faced , they conduct walk-in for nearly 1000 people . First round is GD , they divide 40 people group and ask to talk on some General topic that too not like GD but they will ask one by one ,then why they are calling it as GD. Second round is online test in which they ask questions related to English. Why a pharmacy candidate is tested on English and no questions related to pharmacy.

Interview Questions

• All questions related to English , no questions related to pharmacy   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at IQVIA in November 2017.

Interview

I applied through my University internship portal. The interview process has a video round where I had to answer pre-recorded questions followed by a Skype interview with Hirining managers, followed by a call from HR about the offer

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at IQVIA (Boston, MA) in November 2017.

Interview

interviews are well organized and they're also very accommodating of the times and date. 1st round on campus and lasts for about 1h (2 diff. interviewes), second round in local headquarters (3 interviews) and currently waiting on the decision.

Interview Questions

• what is your opinion on the pharma industry and its activities?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at IQVIA (Boston, MA) in November 2017.

Interview

First round interview.
    only take 10 mins. Nothing special. All about very basic behavioral interview questions. However, there is no follow up, even HR promised feedbacks within one week. Therefore, I am a little disappointed about this company.

Interview Questions

• Why life science consulting?   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phila, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at IQVIA (Phila, PA).

Interview

3 step process: 1) call with the hiring manager, 2) case study via email / phone, 3) in-person meeting with multiple team members
    The company took very long between call backs and meetings. After the final interview I didn't hear back for 4 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Questions relevant to the role, specific experience with types of projects worked on.   Answer Question

Clinical Nurse Educator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IQVIA.

Interview

First was a screening phone interview then and in person interview with hiring manager. The process moved quickly. The in person interview was at a local hotel conference room and the hiring manager flew in for the interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience and how you would be a good fit for this role.   Answer Question