IQVIA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

IQVIA Interview Questions

Updated Jun 14, 2018

2.9

1. Featured Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at IQVIA in November 2017.

Interview

I applied through my University internship portal. The interview process has a video round where I had to answer pre-recorded questions followed by a Skype interview with Hirining managers, followed by a call from HR about the offer

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IQVIA.

Interview

First round - video (behavioral questions)
    Second round - phone (behavioral, a small case, ie the client is launching a product, what information do you want to know to assess the launch)
    Third round - technical (Excel, sas, sql, or whatever technical stuff you know)
    Fourth round - superday onstie (behavioral, case, excel exam)

SAS Programmer Interview

Interview

The first step interview is the video Interview. There are about 5 questions and lasted around 15-20 minutes. The second step is the face to face interview. It Lasted around 1 hour.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IQVIA in June 2018.

Interview

Started with a 30 min phone screening with typical behavioral questions and 2 mini case, then proceed to a 3 hrs long case interview in which they asked you to do some "real life" data analysis using Excel. Then an 3 round onsite, each was 30mins long. The logical chain was broken here - my interview schedule was changed, one interviewer had no idea who was going to interview me next and one was asked to interview me instead of another person and clearly he didn't brother to get my resume so he just talked about HIS experience for 15mins (print a copy is not that hard). Very UNPRO experience for the onsite and after all this, not even received a single mail from the recruiting team for the result.

Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IQVIA (Philadelphia, PA) in June 2018.

Interview

Phone screen was the first step. If I pass though this step, I will get a face to face interview.They will fly two candidates for the face to face interview. The hiring manager will make the decision.

Strategy Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plymouth Meeting, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at IQVIA (Plymouth Meeting, PA).

Interview

2 rounds of phone interview with an on-site including a case study and presentation, and 1-1s. Very structured and organized and overall positive experience. Plan to spend morning through early afternoon.

Interview Questions

• How would you address a client who is difficult to manage?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at IQVIA.

Interview

The interview process was long but very well structured. They gave plenty of time to prepare and answer the questions which were asked. Very good overall and really helpful. Great work.

Tax Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at IQVIA (New York, NY).

Interview

They are moving really fast in the recruiting process. Within one day of resume submission, an HR emailed me to set up a 30 min phone screening within a few days. The interview questions were fair but in details. I felt like they were trying to find a person who experienced every item in the job description. But the HR didn’t introduce me anything about the company and the role and didn’t give me time to ask questions. The HR promised to get back soon and she did sent me a no thank you email within a couple days.

Interview Questions

• Have you done such and such?
      Are you familiar with such and such software?
      Why this position?
      How did you hear about us?
      Tell me something about your current role   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at IQVIA.

Interview

Multistep interview process: screening interview with HR representative, and then two separate Skype/video interviews with two different line managers. Once an offer was made and I accepted, HR submitted for a background check and drug screen.

Interview Questions

• Research experience and therapeutic area   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IQVIA (Tampa, FL) in May 2018.

Interview

Standard interview process. Spoke to recruiter then the hiring manager and managers from the company whose products you were going to promote. Once completed that process had online test and background information was requested.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time that you went above and beyond for a manager and what did you do and why?   Answer Question

Clinical Trial Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IQVIA (Durham, NC) in May 2018.

Interview

There were two interviewers. It started off with introductions, followed by the applicant giving his/hers background, the interviewers told the applicant about the position, and then the behavioral interview began.

Interview Questions

• Q: Name a time where you encountered a difficult situation with an individual and how did you handle it?   Answer Question