AstraZeneca Interview Questions

Updated Jul 22, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,006 of over 1.0K interviews

Recruiter11%
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

AstraZeneca

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AstraZeneca in Nov 2020

Interview

A very nice interview process, with about a month from my initial application to offer. Everyone was very friendly and kept regularly in contact to keep me updated. Began with a 15 minute phone screen (nothing to worry about, they are just checking you are eligible to work/able to relocate if needed etc). Then had the interview. It was a panel interview lasting 2.5 hours. The first step was a 30 minute presentation, followed by a 45 minute technical interview (this was quite challenging!) and finally 45 minute values interview.

Interview Questions
  • One question on each of the 5 AstraZeneca Values -When have you had to make a difficult decision where you were met with resistance? Technical questions going deep into the science and ability to analyse data (they presented me with data and asked me to analyse it/design experiments etc)
    1 Answer
30 people found this interview helpful

AstraZeneca

Application

I interviewed at AstraZeneca

Interview

getting to know many people, telefon interview first, pharma specific knowledge, experience, hobbies, very friendly atmosphere, group interviews later mainly for getting to know each other, how would you act in difficult situations

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

AstraZeneca

Application

I interviewed at AstraZeneca

Interview

Phone screen first. 2nd interview with 2 DMs. Mostly STAR questions and how you handle situations. Want to make sure you are good fit with company and goals. Reviewed my sales experience, but focused on my personality and how I would respond in various scenarios.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time you didn’t get results you wanted and how did you drive performance?

AstraZeneca

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AstraZeneca

Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. First I had a 30 minute video call with the hiring manager/lab director where I learned more about the role, its responsibilities, and the lab organization, and also went over my relevant resume experiences. Then I had a second video call with a senior member of the lab team to go over more of my resume, answer some typical personal questions, and discuss the role in depth.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

AstraZeneca

Application

I interviewed at AstraZeneca

Interview

Conducted with an online application which gave me mixed feelings about the whole recruitment process. I would rather participate in a real face-to-face meeting, but no possibility to do that at the first stage.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (Chennai) in Jun 2021

Interview

One Technical round, one-Manager discussion and one HR round with the interview panel. Firstly i was interviewed for the technical skills. Then discussion with manager regarding the JD and the portfolio we are going to work hR discussions on the salary negotiations and other policies.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

AstraZeneca

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AstraZeneca

Interview

Two tech rounds: One was from offshore and one was from onsite. At that time it was done 1:1 in person One Directorial round, could be skype or 1:1 depending on the availability.

Interview Questions
  • Tech questions related to the respective responsibilities and then the overall knowledge you have about Astrazeneca.

Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (Waltham, MA)

Interview

Had a brief phone call with an HR rep, followed by an hour long call with the hiring manager (and an additional member of the team). I was invited on site for a full day interview where I presented an hour seminar followed by 30m 1-on-1 interviews. Lunch was provided. I left with a strong impression that I would receive an offer, but the formal offer didn't come for a few weeks. The HR rep called to tell me what the salary would be first, and I had to negotiate with this person who then said that they would "act as my advocate" for salary.

Interview Questions
  • I was provided a figure/chart and asked to interpret the data.

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (Chennai)

Interview

1st Round HR discussion: Initial round to know about experience and interview schedule. 2nd Round Technical discussion: Technical interview happened for 30 minute. 3rd Round Manager discussion: behavioral and team management interview. Explain about my career and what's next. 4th round: Hr Discussion on company and intersted with company and documentations.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

AstraZeneca

Application

I interviewed at AstraZeneca

Interview

This is not a very pleasant process. It would be nice to have interaction with HR, not starting with recording answers and talking to yourself. If they ask 3 questions and say it takes 10 minutes, why they can't put the effort of actually having a 10 min conversation with real people.

AstraZeneca

Application

I interviewed at AstraZeneca

Interview

The process took 2 weeks and the process a pretty seamless. Got my offer letter within a week of getting through the technical round. The interview was more on the technical side as I was applying for a technical role.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,006 Interviews