AstraZeneca Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find your next job here

AstraZeneca Interview Questions

Updated Feb 17, 2018

3.1

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at AstraZeneca.

Interview

Behavioral questions were asked. It was a very corporate and routine interview but straight forward. They pretty much stuck to a script. I actually found it interesting and easy.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AstraZeneca.

Interview

phone interview scheduled online. very easy to schedule multiple times available. Applied online and was contacted via email to schedule and confirm interview interviewer was professional and was effective with the interview process

Interview Questions

• describe a situation where you led a presentation and what was the result

speak slowly so that responses can be written. overall an effective interview method   Answer Question

CV Specialty Sales Interview

Interview

I was interviewing for an internal position which would have been a promotion. Prior to interviewing with 2 managers I was given an hour long assignment to read and decipher a territory analysis and develop a business plan to share with the managers.

Interview Questions

• There were several "give me time when" questions. I.e. When you were challenged with a compliance or ethical situation and how did you handle and resolve it?   Answer Question

Supply Chain Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at AstraZeneca.

Interview

One face to face with local stakeholders and on skype with management aboard. The initial interview was behavior based. The Skype interview asked for a demonstration of knowledge and skill level. It felt like a test.

Interview Questions

• Review this data and explain what stands out or concerns you.   Answer Question

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gaithersburg, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (Gaithersburg, MD).

Interview

Two phone interview and one on-site interview.
    Organised and positive experience.
    A recruiter contacted for initial screening. Then a phone interview with the line manager. Finally, group interview with two other leads and director.

Clinical Operations Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (Wilmington, DE) in December 2017.

Interview

First, I spoke with a recruiter via phone to go over some basic information and questions. I then spoke with a hiring manager for a formal phone interview based on AZ's values and responses were given in the STAR format. AZ provided great resources to prepare for the interview. I was offered an in-person interview at their HQ in Wilmington, DE. I flew there and completed an in-person interview almost verbatim to the phone interview. They seemed interested and told me I would hear in 1-2 weeks either way. After 4 weeks without hearing anything (with a week off due to the holidays) I contacted the recruiter and hiring manager and asked if they had made a decision. I did not get a response to my email and never heard from AZ. This was extremely disappointing and rude, in my opinion. I couldn't get a simple email reply after flying across the country for an interview. Very disappointing and poor process.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nassau, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (Nassau, NY) in November 2017.

Interview

Phone interview lasted 30 minutes. Reviewed resume. Asked about current ranking and promotions. They reviewed training program, driving record and benefits . Asked for base pay. Asked current company positions and type of ranking process.

Interview Questions

• Asked to give an example of recent presentation.   1 Answer

QA Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AstraZeneca.

Interview

I applied online on their website. Got an email a week later to schedule a phone interview. It was a smooth and fast process. Basically to assess my skills and experiences on my CV.

Interview Questions

• Asked about experiences on my CV and how they could possibly relate to job   Answer Question

Sales Planning Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AstraZeneca.

Interview

contacted to interview, wasn't told who I was interviewing with just given a time to arrive. Interviewer was late. Interview was fine. Didn't receive offer which is ok, but was ignored after the interview even after I followed up. My advice would be to have the courtesy to notify those going for interviews with an answer and to thank them for taking time to apply.

A D Quality Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (Wilmington, DE) in October 2017.

Interview

Three month process. Consisted of phone interviews and skype interviews with senior leadership in the UK. Everyone was very nice and professional. I'm still waiting for a final response from the company.