AstraZeneca Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AstraZeneca Interview Questions

Updated May 23, 2018

3.1

QA Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at AstraZeneca.

Interview

Have good documentation practice knowledge such as GMP, be able to work in small groups and independently. The interview is usually within one hour and quite straight forward. They may contact a phone screen before the in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• What are your GMP knowledge, how to identify problems and resolve? What is your manufacturing background? Ability to have strong attention to details?   Answer Question

Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (Orlando, FL) in April 2018.

Interview

applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at AstraZeneca. Behavioral questions were asked. It was a very corporate and routine interview but straight forward. They pretty much stuck to a script. I actually found it interesting and easy.

IT Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AstraZeneca in April 2018.

Interview

Apply through school jobs portal. The process is quick, about three weeks from applied date to final interview. After applied, will have a quick phone screening for 15 min, pretty straightforward. Later that day, I got offer the next interview through Skype. Wait 45 min, and they never show up. Try to contact the scheduler but get no response. Looks like this was happened before at AstraZeneca

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at AstraZeneca.

Interview

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to do the right thing.   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AstraZeneca.

Interview

phone interview scheduled online. very easy to schedule multiple times available. Applied online and was contacted via email to schedule and confirm interview interviewer was professional and was effective with the interview process

Interview Questions

• describe a situation where you led a presentation and what was the result

speak slowly so that responses can be written. overall an effective interview method   Answer Question

CV Specialty Sales Interview

Interview

I was interviewing for an internal position which would have been a promotion. Prior to interviewing with 2 managers I was given an hour long assignment to read and decipher a territory analysis and develop a business plan to share with the managers.

Interview Questions

• There were several "give me time when" questions. I.e. When you were challenged with a compliance or ethical situation and how did you handle and resolve it?   Answer Question

Clinical Operations Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (Wilmington, DE) in December 2017.

Interview

First, I spoke with a recruiter via phone to go over some basic information and questions. I then spoke with a hiring manager for a formal phone interview based on AZ's values and responses were given in the STAR format. AZ provided great resources to prepare for the interview. I was offered an in-person interview at their HQ in Wilmington, DE. I flew there and completed an in-person interview almost verbatim to the phone interview. They seemed interested and told me I would hear in 1-2 weeks either way. After 4 weeks without hearing anything (with a week off due to the holidays) I contacted the recruiter and hiring manager and asked if they had made a decision. I did not get a response to my email and never heard from AZ. This was extremely disappointing and rude, in my opinion. I couldn't get a simple email reply after flying across the country for an interview. Very disappointing and poor process.

Supply Chain Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at AstraZeneca.

Interview

One face to face with local stakeholders and on skype with management aboard. The initial interview was behavior based. The Skype interview asked for a demonstration of knowledge and skill level. It felt like a test.

Interview Questions

• Review this data and explain what stands out or concerns you.   Answer Question

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gaithersburg, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (Gaithersburg, MD).

Interview

Two phone interview and one on-site interview.
    Organised and positive experience.
    A recruiter contacted for initial screening. Then a phone interview with the line manager. Finally, group interview with two other leads and director.

Talent Acquisition Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE

Application

Interview

Applied online via LinkedIn, had a phone screen around 3 weeks later, went in for a 1:1 two weeks after that. I was then ghosted by my screener - zero response, zero feedback after two check-ins, and after being told that I was the lead candidate. Highly unprofessional, particulary in HR.

Interview Questions

• Most questions were about how my background aligned with the role being offered but my interviewer did a lot of the talking.   Answer Question