360training Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-time Part-time

1.9
Rating Trends Rating Trends
Ed Sattar

Pros
  • Casual atmosphere, work from home options, good benefits, no drug testing (in 6 reviews)

• And some of the folks there were good people (in 9 reviews)

Cons
  • The positive reviews on Glassdoor are obviously planted (in 7 reviews)

• Lack of communication between departments (in 4 reviews)

"Branch Admin"

Former Employee - Office Administrator in Bellevue, WA
    Former Employee - Office Administrator in Bellevue, WA

Pros

The job provides at least some flexibility, however this may not be the case at all times. Moreover, there is is sufficient autonomy given to employees.

Cons

Just about everything: The shallow culture, the pathetic local and corporate leadership, the very dysfunctional and narcissistic people that are among your "team mates" and and managers.

Advice to Management

Quit or radically change almost every feature of management and executive leadership. Also, be smart and stop acquiring companies that are worthless.

"Production"

Former Employee - Product Line Manager in Austin, TX
    Former Employee - Product Line Manager in Austin, TX

I worked at 360training full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Are there any ? You bet!

Cons

All this company does well is ruin careers, you can serve here for 10 years and still someone who has no sense will try making you realize that you're good for nothing. CEO and HR team is very shallow and absurd

Advice to Management

Sell it off to someone how to bring the business and people associated with it.

"Operations"

I worked at 360training full-time

Pros

Sadly - none that I can remember minus a handful of good coworkers.

Cons

Poor leadership. Untrustworthy. No transparency.

Advice to Management

Hopefully you've turned over the bad decisions of the past and rebuilt your e-staff.

"I see things haven't changed"

I worked at 360training full-time

Pros

There are some really good people still working there. Why they still are is beyond me. The grass is greener on the other side

Cons

Same issues still plague the company. Outdated systems, broken infrastructure, disorganized and clueless leadership. Your competitors are handing you your lunch.

Advice to Management

Wake up. Pick a direction and stick with it.

"What a joke"

Pros

For a sales job. It was an 8-5. Oh. . . they did have air conditioning in the summer and heating in the winter. And some of the folks there were good people

Cons

Management lied right from the start. When I asked specifically what I should expect to make my first year, they kind of exaggerated in the tune of about 50k. Product is outdated. Even thought there are “sales territories”, that does not seem to matter. It’s a free for all. No reprimanding of any sort. Infact, you are rewarded when you are able to steal from other sales reps opportunities. The tools to do your job are always breaking, and IT has their hands full with archaic hardware and outdated database tools. Its not IT’s fault that they are not able to keep the systems up and running full time.

Advice to Management

Invest in your IT department. Hire a better management team, and pay better salaries. Your retention rate will increase.

"My experience has been great"

Current Employee - Support Function in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Support Function in Austin, TX

Pros

360 has come a long way. We are having frequent employee fun events. One of the most appealing things about working here is the fact that you get to work with latest stuff in marketing , technology and what’s going in the elearning industry. In addition, people super smart, so working here is a great networking opportunity too.

Cons

Communication between PH , PK, West coast and Austin employees needs to improve more. Have some people from Austin office go there and vice versa.

Advice to Management

Some people are just not the right fit or negative. With those, be more quick to get rid of them. Don't try to shift people around who already proved not to be good in the previous role

"Pathetic"

Current Employee - Sales Manager in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Sales Manager in Austin, TX

I have been working at 360training full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Swanky offices, vision less CEO, Executive team who is superior to none, TOXIC company.

Cons

Smells like a dump, cheap operation, management team are clueless, CEO is toxic.

Advice to Management

Abandon Ship

"Embarrassed to have this on my resume"

I have been working at 360training full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Breakfast on Fridays , toys, candy, 20 cent sodas, large space, ping pong, no drug or background checks, casual dress code.

Cons

1. Ceilings that are so leaky the require large coolers and trash cans to collect the water.
    2. Rodents
    3. Temperatures so cold that you often see people wrapped in blankets at their desk.
    4. Antiquated technology platform for a company trying to be a tech company.
    5. Phones , CRM, and marketing automation tools that hardly work.
    6. Hundreds of thousands of bills that can't be paid.
    7. At least a 50% turnover rate in the 2 years I have been here.
    8. A CEO that sets ridiculous strategies that are founded on his "conversations" with business leaders and advisors. Strategies that can't possibly be executed with the capital, technology, or staff on board. Strategies that his entire leadership team tell him are not possible.
    9. A CPO/CTO that has no vision, leadership skills, or know how to be at all innovative.
    10. Only 1 person "knows" how to do every role in the company and every failure in the company is pinned on others so they can be fired and blamed.
    11. Investors and banks won't touch it !!

Advice to Management

Sell the business, hire a new CEO and entire leadership team so the company has a chance. Listen to your execs and your managers. They know so much more than ever given credit too or allowed to deliver. Stop holding people back because of ego and pride.

"Disorganized management"

Current Employee - Account Manager
    Current Employee - Account Manager

I have been working at 360training full-time (More than a year)

Pros

People at remote locations are great, good product/services (but is behind the rest of the industry). Decent work/life balance, average pay

Cons

Senior level management is constantly changing which leads to speculation from employees, especially at remote locations. The company is at least 1 year behind in their industry if not more. CEO has plenty of ideas but no clue how to actually communicate how things are going to be accomplished

Advice to Management

Figure out exactly how you want your company to execute on a new solution/offering before asking them to just go do it. Leads to confusion and discontent.

"It is a job. Not a career."

I worked at 360training full-time

Pros

People are smart and want to do the right thing. They work hard and try their best.
    that is about all the positive things I can say

Cons

Lacks leadership at the top. No strategy and lack of consistency. Everything changes too often at the whims of a few

Advice to Management

Respecting the talent that has been hired and allowing them to fulfill their full potential will only help. Stop thinking that all answers should come from the top

360training Response

Jul 15, 2016 – Director, Global HR

First of all, we appreciate you recognizing we have smart employees, who want to do the right thing. We completely agree, which is why we hired them. The organization has 4 strategies for ... More