360training Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

2.1
Ed Sattar

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • Good Work Life Balance, Health insurance and Medical (in 9 reviews)

• And some of the folks there were good people (in 8 reviews)

Cons
  • The positive reviews on Glassdoor are obviously planted (in 8 reviews)

• they are not honest, no one seems to know what is really going on with the company at any given moment (in 7 reviews)

1. "360training is great place to work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I have been working at 360training full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Through my tenure, I can say that I have never as positive as I do now
    -Great Culture & people
    - Good work life balance
    - Nice office

Cons

Now that the office has moved, my commute is a little longer. Can't think of any others at this point

Advice to Management

Continue to care about your people like you have been and you will see even better results. Investment more in training your own people and good to see management tacking action against non performers and negative people

"The worst"

Former Employee - IT Skills Sales
    Former Employee - IT Skills Sales

I worked at 360training full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The check cleared every month, that was about it

Cons

I worked as an "IT Skills Account Manager" for a year and a half. I was in the 100% club for Q4 of 2015, then Jan of 2016 my largest account was taken away and the only notice I received was the someone above me sending an email I was copied on to let my replacement into the building so she could take over my largest account.

That's sales, right? So I was moved to a named account list for the next few months, until the world's most brilliant CEO decided we would move the vertical accounts because of something he was told by an industry consultant. I was then assigned to the Healthcare vertical with very few accounts in the city where I lived. My manager was a great guy, but he was pressured to ask me what was going to close all the time. "Remember, I was reassigned twice already. Not much to report."

Early in 2016, the good reps I respected in other branches started to leave and go work for our largest competitor, New Horizons. Really good reps, with many years of experience and great accounts. There is a bi-weekly All Hands company call that further drives motivation down with empty rah-rah-rah. "Plan and Review" is implemented, a nonsensical PowerPoint deck that takes many hours to complete, the person who put it in place leaves after just a few months on board. Becomes an exercise in futility each month to update from CRM data that never seems to match up with my records of what sold. Never seems to come out in my favor, weird eh?

Mid-2016, all sales managers now report directly to the CEO. More reps leave.

End of 2016, CEO starts attending Sales Meetings. CEO still jumps in frequently to repeat things that worked over 10 years ago that some rep he liked at a company did when calling on him.

Good people are still dropping like flies, my account vertical changes again because someone in marketing decides to launch a campaign that emails my prospects that I took the time to enter into CRM DAILY for 5 days. Prospects are blocking my emails now, emailing me back to "go to #3&*" and "we will never do business with you."

CEO starts putting pressure on my through my manager to "close something this month" after moving my account base for the 5th time. Decide it's time to leave.

Advice to Management

I don't understand why you took a great business and ran it into the ground.

3. "Training Coordinator"

I worked at 360training full-time

Pros

Great company, great co-workers. The company was called AmeriTeach when I worked there; bought out by 360 Training.

Cons

There were not any cons.

4. "Stay clear...not a promising future"

Former Employee - Sales
    Former Employee - Sales

I worked at 360training full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Worked from home. Nice salary with benefits.

Cons

Too much change within organization without any clear direction. Way too much turnover.

Advice to Management

Do your best to keep the good people who are frustrated while you attempt to disrupt the training industry.

5. "RUN"

I worked at 360training full-time

Pros

Some great folks have come through the ever spinning revolving door. They don't usually last very long.

Cons

Unstable and immature owner. Poor working conditions. Target and priorities ever changing. Honestly, I cannot put into words how awful and unethical this company is.

Advice to Management

Time to sell.

6. "Don't work here"

I worked at 360training full-time

Pros

There were no pros to working at this place

Cons

- Everything: Toxic people, culture, and management

7. "need to focus on people"

I worked at 360training full-time

Pros

They had some smart dedicated employees and great ideas for innovating the training industry.

Cons

Unfortunately their claims to focus on customers and employees didn't turn out to be true.

"Channel"

I worked at 360training full-time

Pros

Work/life balance. Many great co-workers.

Cons

Goals are moving targets. Management is incompetent. Turnover is crazy high. Ethical questions.

Advice to Management

Just stop....

"Had a good ride"

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Austin, TX
    Former Employee - Sales Representative in Austin, TX

I worked at 360training full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I had a generally positive experience. Company not perfect, I don't think there is such a thing - I've seen worse, way worse. Having interacted with customers and prospects, I can say they definitely are known in the market. Laid back vibe, accommodating managers, good work life balance, never expected to work crazy hours.

Cons

Location could be better and closer to the Austin biz scene. Company seems to get involved in lots of new projects or spin offs which seems to be distracting but that was above my pay grade. Company serves a lot of customers and industries so makes priorities compete.

Advice to Management

Stay focused on the main business which has been the key to your success. Invest more in technology to simplify life and processes.

"Still in business?"

I worked at 360training full-time

Pros

Wow, can't believe they are still in business.

Cons

I hope those of you who still work there can see the handwriting on the wall. Get out while you still can. Easier to find a new job when you have a job.

Advice to Management

None. The CEO will read something on the Internet and that will be the flavor of the month. After all, he is the world's smartest man.