360training Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Sort:

Chief Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at 360training (Austin, TX) in May 2018.

Interview

It was an initial non-technical phone screen from HR followed up by another phone interview from the VP of IT.
    The interview with the VP went well and he asked a lot of good questions. At the end of the call with the VP he asked me to come in the next week at a set date and time, went through the process of what would be asked at the in person and then noted HR would email me the details. HR never followed up, I reached out to them and they never responded or informed me of anything. Like a lot of companies these days they just drop ball communication wise. It seems weird to me that you would set a date and time, then note that he has to go through HR to set it up and neither party follows up or responds to inquiries.

Interview Questions

• Basic stuff- nothing off the wall   2 Answers

Vice President of Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 360training (Austin, TX).

Interview

Terrible communication even though speaking directly to the CEO for initial phone screening, and sporadically throughout the process. Lack of interaction with HR with executive office. Hap hazard trip planning as interviewing from out of town, missed deadlines, ignored messages, etc. on their part. One of the worst interview experiences of my decades long career.

Interview Questions

• Asked the CEO that would be my first and primary task to tackle if offered the position to create a success for the company. His response, "....would be to prioritize"   1 Answer

Vice President of Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at 360training (Austin, TX) in April 2011.

Interview

The entire process was strange. The CEO and owner contacted me directly via Linkedin and asked for a conversation. The first call mainly focused on my work with my current employer and my opinions/comparisons with others at the company. After that conversation, he asked me to come into the office to meet the staff and the executive team. The interview itself had to be coordinated via personal email addresses with the HR representative since they were having issues with their email server - I should have stopped the process at that point. When I arrived for the interview, the front door was locked and I had to wait outside until someone could come let me in - no receptionist was nearby. The interview itself was pleasant, with the team asking general questions. It seemed like they had done this many times before. I made it past that round of interviews, and was asked to come back and make a presentation on what I would do with their business, which raised red flags. Most companies I've seen do this just want your ideas and don't plan to hire you. After that presentation, they extended an offer to me that was well below what any other VP level role would offer for compensation. I tried to negotiate but never received a counteroffer or communication back regarding next steps.

Interview Questions

• What would you change about our SEM program?   1 Answer
    • What kind of company do you like to work for?   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at 360training in September 2012.

Interview

Company has an interesting interview process that I've never experience before. They have group interviews and once you make the cut, they make you do a 30-60-90 day plan. Also, the CEO interviewed me which I thought was a good sign for someone at his level to take an interest and weigh in his opinion who they want to hire or not hire.

Interview Questions

• The difficult part was putting together a 30-60-90 day plan . Had no idea what exactly they were looking for. I guess the team liked what I put together and I was hired   Answer Question

Negotiation

They offered me what I wanted and it sounded like my hiring manager had an idea about the market salaries for a sales rep

Interview

Phone and in-person interview

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at 360training.

Interview

Covert, not interested in what I had to say about the market, just focused on what they wanted to hear. Unrealistic expectations when it comes to revenue and how to do it.

Regulatory Analyst Interview

Interview

I landed an interview from an employee referral. The CEO called me directly out of the blue. We spoke for 30 minutes and then he had to run to a meeting. Within the hour, he called me back and offered me the job. It was a very easy interview process.

Interview Questions

• If you had $20 dollars and a whole day, what would you do?   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Interview

Interview process is very disorganized with not much regard to applicant's valuable time. The company does not seem to have a clear direction and although they have grown in the past, it does not appear that this is the case in the future. Their attrition rates are very high and HR general direction is non-existent.

Interview Questions

• Creating a 30-60-90 day plan should not be part of the process.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at 360training (Austin, TX) in June 2018.

Interview

The process had three parts, a short phone interview with HR, an in person interview with one of the owners and an employee, and then a final interview with the other owner. The company changed ownership/management in early 2018, so any reviews before then are possibly inaccurate. The first owner was a self admitted workaholic and mentioned the position required long hours.

Interview Questions

• They asked the 30-60-90 day plan question that is mentioned in several other Glassdoor reviews.   Answer Question
    • Will you have any issues with frequently working late?   Answer Question

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at 360training (Austin, TX) in March 2012.

Interview

I applied online for a Director position. Since I live remote, I had 4 phone interviews, including a panel phone interview. All conversations were pleasant - exploring my expertise and where I see the responsibilities in the future. It also gave me a good understanding of the company culture and goals.
    I was asked to do a 30/60/90 presentation for the position - a face to face presentation in Austin. I could chose the time frame to complete this presentation. Although I was concerned that my ideas could just be used without hiring me - I invested quite some time preparing the PPT. 2 days after the interview I received the job offer vial phone and email. My 30/60/90 plan is now (unaltered) my work plan.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate salary.