360training Interview Questions | Glassdoor

360training Interview Questions

2.5

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at 360training.

Interview

Covert, not interested in what I had to say about the market, just focused on what they wanted to hear. Unrealistic expectations when it comes to revenue and how to do it.

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at 360training.

Interview

The company has a very intense interview process where you get to interview several stake holders and they interview you and then you have to present your plan. while I went through this process I uncovered that I was not the right fit for the role. Saved myself from a poor career move.

Interview Questions

• Had I build products that contributed significant revenue growth to my current or former company?   1 Answer

360training Response

Oct 5, 2015 – Director, Global HR

Thank you for your feedback on our interview process. We are glad to see your experience was a positive one. Our interview process is designed to ensure both parties (employer and candidate... More

Marketing Job Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 360training (Austin, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

They asked questions that made sense for the job, however that's a front. It won't be what they expect of you when you get there. From the interview to the your last day- will be a good opportunity for you to study psychology and apply it. However, that time spent will not aid to your marketing career at all. It will impede it.

Interview Questions

• How due you evaluate the success of a marketing campaign?   1 Answer

360training Response

Oct 23, 2015 – Director, Global HR

Thank you for your feedback about our interview process. It is important to us that all questions asked during an interview are relevant to the job being interviewed for so we appreciate you agree... More

Vice President of Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 360training (Austin, TX).

Interview

Terrible communication even though speaking directly to the CEO for initial phone screening, and sporadically throughout the process. Lack of interaction with HR with executive office. Hap hazard trip planning as interviewing from out of town, missed deadlines, ignored messages, etc. on their part. One of the worst interview experiences of my decades long career.

Interview Questions

• Asked the CEO that would be my first and primary task to tackle if offered the position to create a success for the company. His response, "....would be to prioritize"   1 Answer

Regulatory Analyst Interview

Interview

I landed an interview from an employee referral. The CEO called me directly out of the blue. We spoke for 30 minutes and then he had to run to a meeting. Within the hour, he called me back and offered me the job. It was a very easy interview process.

Interview Questions

• If you had $20 dollars and a whole day, what would you do?   Answer Question

Interview

Phone and in-person interview

Human Resources Interview

Interview

Interview process is very disorganized with not much regard to applicant's valuable time. The company does not seem to have a clear direction and although they have grown in the past, it does not appear that this is the case in the future. Their attrition rates are very high and HR general direction is non-existent.

Interview Questions

• Creating a 30-60-90 day plan should not be part of the process.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at 360training in September 2012.

Interview

Company has an interesting interview process that I've never experience before. They have group interviews and once you make the cut, they make you do a 30-60-90 day plan. Also, the CEO interviewed me which I thought was a good sign for someone at his level to take an interest and weigh in his opinion who they want to hire or not hire.

Interview Questions

• The difficult part was putting together a 30-60-90 day plan . Had no idea what exactly they were looking for. I guess the team liked what I put together and I was hired   Answer Question

Negotiation

They offered me what I wanted and it sounded like my hiring manager had an idea about the market salaries for a sales rep

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at 360training (Austin, TX) in March 2012.

Interview

I applied online for a Director position. Since I live remote, I had 4 phone interviews, including a panel phone interview. All conversations were pleasant - exploring my expertise and where I see the responsibilities in the future. It also gave me a good understanding of the company culture and goals.
    I was asked to do a 30/60/90 presentation for the position - a face to face presentation in Austin. I could chose the time frame to complete this presentation. Although I was concerned that my ideas could just be used without hiring me - I invested quite some time preparing the PPT. 2 days after the interview I received the job offer vial phone and email. My 30/60/90 plan is now (unaltered) my work plan.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate salary.

Product Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at 360training (Austin, TX) in October 2011.

Interview

wierd.... to say the least. a CEO always sitting on Linkedin tels you something about the time he has and why. I was contacted by him directly, a day later i had three interviews scheduled which were all for some position they dont even have yet. none of the interviewers had any idea as to what the position was or any details. They kept asking me about irrelevant things which didn't have nothing to o with the job,

CEO contacted me and then didn't even interview me.

Interview Questions

chaotic work environment and confused leadership