Auth0 Reviews

4.8
Auth0 CEO Eugenio Pace
Eugenio Pace
Pros
Cons
  • "If you've worked for a growth stage "unicorn" company, you know the growing pains(in 6 reviews)

• "No Cons as such, Auth0 seems to be headed on the right track(in 6 reviews)

1. Featured Review

"Great place to work delivering real solutions with smart people"

Current Employee - Principal Software Engineer in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at Auth0 full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Great company values that people really take to heart - Smart, engaged and energized senior leadership - Product features are well considered and prioritized - Still a start-up but with important customers and industry involvement

Cons

- Remote-focused nature requires discipline, odd meeting hours - Recent reorganization means feature ownership is not always clear-cut

Auth02019-06-11
  2. "Ideal Remote Work Environment. Great Culture, Great Pay."

Current Employee - Data Analyst

I have been working at Auth0 full-time for more than a year

Pros

The best company I've worked for. I'm not one to "drink the koolaid", but the culture and commitment to transparency from leadership is readily obvious throughout the company. Some of the most helpful coworkers, and humble also. The remote work isn't a trap--it really is flexible, and you aren't shamed for being offline or expected to sit in your seat 9 to 5. In my book, it's an "ideal scenario" for remote workers, because it's structured in a way for remote workers to succeed, not just "tolerating" the edge-case remote workers. Management doesn't micromanage, and lets you be productive by scheduling your work-day how you work best. Work life balance is great, and the benefits + pay is very competitive with the best companies.

Cons

High growth startup implies a certain pace of work. There's some growing pains for sure, but it's nothing unusual for a late stage startup of Auth0's size.

Auth02020-05-02
  3. "ok experience"

Current Employee - Product Manager in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Auth0 full-time for less than a year

Pros

great team, interesting product and remote culture

Cons

hyper growth, lots of churn and change and low stability

Auth02020-04-26

"One of the top companies to work for"

Current Employee - Sales

I have been working at Auth0 full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I've been working at Auth0 for 3 years now and it still continues to impress me. What I value the most is that we truly care about company culture and climate. This all starts from our Leadership as they make sure we have a good work/life balance.

Cons

I do not have any yet

Auth02020-02-19
  5. "Amazing Company"

Current Employee - Consignment Inventory Analyst in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at Auth0 full-time for more than a year

Pros

Auth0 has been a dream come true! The most amazing aspect is that Auth0 has 100% integrity, in such, that from SLT down they are consistently doing what they say they are going to do and with full transparency. The culture is one in a million - there is such a mix of incredible people that work hard day in and day out but also know how to have fun. Benefits are incredible! -unlimited PTO -100% coverage for med/den/vis -tons of holidays -fun company events to bring the family to -remote friendly

Cons

None at all. Due to the transparency we make adjustments as things come up so really can't think of anything.

Auth02020-01-13

"Auth0 is a terrific place to work!"

Current Employee - Training Manager in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at Auth0 full-time for less than a year

Pros

The team collaboration is fantastic. The schedule flexibility is great. The team members work very hard, but also appreciate work-life balance. The people and the company really live out the values on a day to day basis.

Cons

This place moves fast! It’s not a con unless you don’t like working hard and being passionate about what you do.

Auth02019-11-22
  7. "The Real Deal"

I have been working at Auth0 full-time

Pros

People truly live the company values at Auth0. Everyone understands that we are one team and as such people are always willing to help. The transparency of leadership is also astounding. The leadership team is open to talking with anyone and will answer questions without BS. The environment Auth0 provides makes it easy to feel valued and passionate about the work you are doing.

Cons

Auth0 is growing quickly and as such there are growing pains as we converge the old and new into one standard way of working. That said, even though certain processes can be painful now we have a clear path forward to a much better state.

Auth02019-11-22
  8. "Definitely amazing"

Current Employee - ADR

I have been working at Auth0 full-time for less than a year

Pros

Amazing company, great people, great support, great leadership, great culture, great benefits, great product

Cons

Absolutely none. This is a true review, it was my dream company

Auth02019-10-14
  9. "Transparent- what a difference"

Current Employee - Technical Account Manager in Tucson, AZ

I have been working at Auth0 full-time for less than a year

Pros

This company is incredibly transparent. On my second day of employment I was invited to a meeting with C level personnel asking for feedback as we planned company initiatives. What? I've worked for several companies where I never even met a C-level let alone asked me to contribute. If you're looking for a place where you are truly wanted, can be a contributor, and allowed to execute your ideas, Auth0 is a great place. We collaborate a lot here, so be prepared to be part of a team. Remote is great, Some travel dependent upon role, Good bene's, Awesome Product, Fantastic Culture

Cons

All good so far, for me

Auth02019-10-09

"Outstanding interview experience with a team that really cares"

Current Employee - Marketing

I have been working at Auth0 full-time for less than a year

Pros

Each person I spoke with at Auth0 represented their values - they were experimental, team-orientated, and cared about each other and the company. Had a seamless onboarding process that was best-in-class. Excited to work at such an innovative and thoughtful company.

Cons

None that I have seen yet

Auth02019-09-25