Found 1,617 of over 2K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Taken advantage of over worked poor management" (in 73 reviews)
- "Upper management is completely out of touch with the day to day activities." (in 30 reviews)
- "Poor Leadership and Change Management" (in 23 reviews)
- "Managers have no clue and pass the buck down to subordinates" (in 21 reviews)
- "Long hours and very shot deadlines" (in 19 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Duke Energy and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 5.0Aug 28, 2023Senior Vice PresidentFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsCharlotte, NC
The CEO and senior management team are experienced, ethical and lead with integrity. They are also transparent about the many challenges facing the utility industry and the impact of an outdated regulatory construct.
While the organization led with empathy through the early days of the pandemic, there is a very narrow view of work flexibility and/or remote work. This may prove to be as outdated as the regulatory construct.1
Duke Energy Reviews FAQs
Duke Energy has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 2,044 reviews left anonymously by employees. 77% of employees would recommend working at Duke Energy to a friend and 69% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.
77% of Duke Energy employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Duke Energy 3.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.7 for culture and values and 3.8 for career opportunities.