What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "There are great people and you can get valuable experience if you seek it out." (in 186 reviews)
- "Good benefits and strong on" (in 113 reviews)
- "The company has a good work/life balance and seems to really care about its employees." (in 103 reviews)
- "Lots of expertise and great colleagues" (in 74 reviews)
- "The culture is good but varies from office to office." (in 65 reviews)
- "Pay is low relative to Bay Area market; grew quickly with a bit of an identify crisis." (in 105 reviews)
- "low salaries for entry and mid level employees" (in 92 reviews)
- "Poor management and do not care about wellbeing of employees" (in 73 reviews)
- "Terrible managers and leaders with no actual skills" (in 51 reviews)
- "No bonuses and not much hike you will get." (in 32 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of ICF and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 2,103 of over 2K reviews
Updated Sep 28, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0Sep 25, 2023Senior Technical SpecialistCurrent EmployeeWashington, DC
Very satisfied, great place to work
No cons at this timeICF Response7d
Thanks for sharing your review! Glad to hear you're satisfied with your experience at ICF. --- LL
- 4.0Sep 6, 2023Program AnalystFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsFairfax, VA
Bereavement leave is clutch and includes a wide range of family outside of "immediate family." Dental benefits are better than average corporate benefits. Holidays and PTO are generous.
Saddening that the company doesn't do more to retain their employees who have invested years of work supporting the company. I wanted to stay with ICF, but there was almost zero assistance/effort in finding the right placement internally to do so. The performance review cycle is tedious. No corporate/annual bonuses for the "worker bees."7
ICF Reviews FAQs
ICF has an overall rating of 3.8 out of 5, based on over 2,307 reviews left anonymously by employees. 72% of employees would recommend working at ICF to a friend and 72% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.
72% of ICF employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated ICF 3.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.8 for culture and values and 3.6 for career opportunities.