ICF Interview Questions

Updated Aug 4, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 487 of over 487 interviews

Recruiter11%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

ICF

Application

I interviewed at ICF

Interview

The people were very welcoming and kind, and it was a process that was very straightforward and accommodating. They explained what would be necessary and the format at the beginning, and the steps following were similar.

Interview Questions
  • My skillset and experience in the role
    Answer Question

ICF

Application

I interviewed at ICF

Interview

There were multiple levels of interviews with various team members and HR team members including virtual and in person. Some interviews were very lengthy (1+ hours), while others were shorter (30 min).

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ICF

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ICF

Interview

Phone screen with hr then phone interview with the hiring manager. Then there's a coding challenge. Interview with team members will follow if you pass the first two rounds and coding challenge.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

ICF

Application

I interviewed at ICF

Interview

Phone interview due to covid, the interview was about 15 minutes. The interview includes detailing expectations of the role and background not listed on the job description, questions to gauge further on your background and experience, and a bit of feedback on the interview.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

ICF

Application

I interviewed at ICF

Interview

Three rounds, phone, one on one, and then a few interviews back to back with a short test. They were very nice and responsive during the process. I felt comfortable the whole time.

Interview Questions
  • Behavioral questions, nothing complex or test worthy
3 people found this interview helpful

ICF

Application

I interviewed at ICF

Interview

It went smooth. I had a phone interview with a recruiter and an hour long video interview with two managers. They couldn't do the interview at the same time so I had a 30 minute interview with each one. It was nice because they were back to back so I was able to get a five minute break in between the two of them. The questions they asked were mostly related to my experience. They seemed to really care about making the interview process as simple and straight forward as possible. One thing that annoyed me a little was that they asked some of the same questions. They should have gotten together ahead of time to discuss what questions they were going to ask me so that I wouldn't be repeating myself so much.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at ICF (New Delhi) in Jun 2021

Interview

The first round is HR interview, second is an interview with a panel of experts to discuss general questions about CV and since my role was specifically for the Natural Gas service, I was asked questions about that. Next round was a case study and Excel assignment to be done in 24 hrs. Post this there was discussion with the same panel on the submitted case study. There was another round though I did not qualify after case presentation.

Interview Questions
  • Excel Assignment ( Hard) - Knowledge of basic excel functions, hlookup, vlookup required. Case Study- market research on natural gas and impact of covid-19 What is the difference between upstream and downstream?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ICF (London, England, England) in Jun 2021

Interview

Unfriendly and Impolite. Was asked very basic questions for a post that they stated would be non strategic and so answered as such. Additionally they came across as unfriendly..unprofessional and very stand-off-ish. I even caught a few eye rolls during the interview. I was informed of an issue they had as their talent pool we’re leaving quicker than they wished and so I suggested a perfectly common solution to this which was ultimately to advise them of this fact because without this info; those talents will leave given that they are on an FTC. They have a team of people working on an FTC project of which they stated they may want to retain some into the business but have not disclosed this to the people they may want to keep so people are making alternative plans which are understandable including the post they want to replace however having observed the disgusting attitude I received over the virtual interview; I can see why people are jumping ship quicker than they want them to. I believe because I presented the solution to their issue the so called lead may have felt undermined; however this just shows immaturity and un-entitled superiority complex as far as I’m concerned and essentially I do not want to work with people like that. As soon as I finished the interview; I knew I did not want it and was close to withdrawing my application so happy they made the decision they took.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked Basic Questions that did not require anything special to answer them and answered as such.

ICF

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICF in Jun 2021

Interview

They sell themselves as a Management Consulting firm. Recruiter reached out with a phone interview request. Had 1st round of discussion as planned, then recruiter promised to get back but ghosted !

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ICF

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ICF

Interview

I had five interviews in total and the process stretched beyond two months. I was told by the internal recruiter multiple times toward the end of the interview process that I was the hiring manager's preferred candidate and that I would likely receive an offer. We discussed salary, benefits, and start date. After some anxious waiting, I was told that they chose the other candidate for reasons that were either frivolous or contradicted the recruiter's assertion that my experience was superior. I was quite shocked. I do not feel entitled to the job, but I think it was unprofessional for the recruiter to set my expectations so high when I clearly did not have such a big edge over the competition. Furthermore, one of the interviewers, who is a very senior leader and likely influential in the decision, hardly bothered to get to know me in our interview. She asked me to introduce herself and then spent the rest of the time talking about her own program. Later, the recruiter said that she preferred the other candidate because they had a better "connection" and he seemed more knowledgeable. It felt unfair, since I barely scratched the surface of my qualifications and knowledge with her. In short: Just do your best and take nothing for granted. Keep looking elsewhere no matter how confident you feel about your odds.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 487 Interviews