Podium Reviews

Updated May 26, 2020

4.2
Podium CEO  Eric Rea
Eric Rea
Pros
  • "Great culture, intense pressure however I think if you can manage that well this is a perfect position(in 18 reviews)

• "Huge amounts of swag (before COVID-19 outbreak)(in 15 reviews)

Cons
  • "It is a fast-paced company, so you better be ready to work hard to keep up(in 15 reviews)

• "Podium has a lot of growing pains -- some of which it hasn't fully addressed yet(in 12 reviews)

1. "A place to plant yourself & grow"

Current Employee - SMB Account Executive in Lehi, UT

I have been working at Podium full-time for less than a year

Pros

+ an incredible & innovative product + great company culture + hard working peers + leaderships is transparent

Cons

+ processes change all the time (but this is common with fast growing companies) + tons of pressure to perform (this is normal of a sales role)

Podium2020-05-26
  2. "Podium has helped me grow and develop in my career!!"

Current Employee - Recruiting Coordinator in Lehi, UT

I have been working at Podium full-time for less than a year

Pros

-Everyone is so supportive and understanding -We are still growing a ton and constantly learning both as a company and as individuals (Growth opportunities) -We are like a family even with almost 1,000 employees

Cons

-It is a fast-paced company, so you better be ready to work hard to keep up -Not many cons

Podium2020-05-18

"Best company in my career"

Current Employee - Group Product Manager

I have been working at Podium full-time for more than a year

Pros

* Leadership is super transparent about why and how they're thinking about things, what's happening throughout the company, etc. * Good ideas win, not egos * Amazing culture of collaboration with super smart yet humble people * Work on a quality product that actually help both businesses AND end consumers, not just one or the other * Smashing the competition :D

Cons

* Expect to work hard. This isn't an easy lifestyle job. This is a company for people who want to win. * Expect to be paid fairly and have good benefits, but don't expect to be showered with perks. Podium is responsible with their money, which means you won't get 3 free meals a day, but you also won't get laid off when the economy plummets.

Podium2020-05-14
  4. "Amazing Company and People!"

Current Employee - Facilities Manager in Lehi, UT

I have been working at Podium full-time for more than a year

Pros

The Executive Team cares about their employees. If you work hard there are plenty of opportunities to grow and learn. Great benefits!

Cons

I really can't think of any.

Podium2020-05-15
  5. "Podium is the best company I have worked for"

Current Employee - Outbound ADM in Lehi, UT

I have been working at Podium full-time for less than a year

Pros

The culture is amazing and you can tell from the top down, they care about their employees and people.

Cons

The biggest complaint I have is living in Salt Lake and having to drive to Lehi

6. "Amazing Place"

Current Employee - Integration Specialist in Lehi, UT

I have been working at Podium full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great culture, great people, and great product. Super grateful to be here. Awesome perks. The atmosphere is very warm and encouraging, people celebrate each others wins, and it's a great place to be.

Cons

Nothing that noteworthy to share.

7. "5 Stars for Podium"

Current Employee - Strategic Customer Success Manager in Lehi, UT

I have been working at Podium full-time for more than a year

Pros

Lots of growth opportunities. Fun to be a part of a company growing so fast. Strongly encourage to have a founder mentality which has been great for career growth.

Cons

Not a lot of training materials for new hires.

Podium2020-05-14
  8. "I'm so happy here. Podium is an awesome company."

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Pleasant Grove, UT

I have been working at Podium full-time for more than a year

Pros

I think the perks here are pretty good. The culture is amazing and the commitment to getting work done is astounding. Podium is an awesome product and people want it. It feels like the leadership here genuinely cares about the employees and does things that help them feel more heard and cared about. Each department honestly feels like its hired some of the best in the business. Each day, I feel rewarded by the work I do.

Cons

There was a time where we used two different communication tools simultaneously which was the result of upper management forcing a poor decision on the employees. It was odd for this to happen here because I've felt that decisions made are generally not made top down like that.

Podium2020-05-14
  9. "Best company I've worked for."

Current Employee - Sales Operations

I have been working at Podium full-time for more than a year

Pros

Allows you to grow with the company, great at promoting/internal moving within, rapid growth allows you to be where you want to be as long as your successful in your current role. Great benefits, swag, perks. Amazing management and managers that will not only take feedback but also know their jobs well and will show you how to succeed.

Cons

As with any rapid growth company, there will be growing pains as Podium continues to have such high success. Recommend not only trying to change to fix the now issues but looking months & years ahead to the potential issues and pains that will arise as we have such rapid continued growth.

10. "World Class SaaS"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Lehi, UT

I have been working at Podium full-time for more than a year

Pros

Leadership is very transparent with everything goin on in the company. Awesome promotion paths. Fun and competitive work environment.

Cons

Podium can be cut throat with sales reps. You don't perform and you'll need to find a new job. That being said, they give every opportunity for every rep to succeed.

Found 185 reviews