Podium Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Podium Interview Questions

Interviews at Podium

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Podium.

Interview

Took a tour throughout the first floor of the building. Waited in the conference room for quite a while before the interviewer showed up. Asked basic questions about my skills then had a simple test to join a few, simple tables.

Product Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Podium.

Interview

Phone, then video interview. Seemed more concerned on my fit with the culture and ability to be trained than actual experience. Spoke casually for about a fourth of the interview. Casual dress. Interviewer was in a hoodie I went with a semi-nice shirt.

Interview Questions

• How would explain how to update a phone to someone.   1 Answer

Account Development Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Podium.

Interview

The process was long and very full of themselves. I did find it smooth however. Finally when I got an in person interview i feel it was a repeat of the phone interview and I barely got a chance to say anything I’ve accomplished.

Product Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Podium (Lehi, UT).

Interview

If you’re a frat boy this is the place for you. I got a phone interview and moved forward with an in-person interview. They cancelled my interview two hours before I was scheduled to be there. Then they asked me if I could come in the following Monday and I couldn’t because I work in retail and couldn’t get the time off. We ended up rescheduling my interview a week later.
    When I actually came in to interview they showed me around the first floor of the building, then when I got to the conference room I was interviewed by two frat boys. It was the end of the day and it didn’t seem like they wanted to be there. It seemed extremely unprofessional and the impression that I got out of the interview was that they had already hired someone for that position. If so, why even reschedule my interview and have me come in? I also got asked what my goals were at the company and I told them I would like to maybe grow within the company and move my way up or find a different position that I would enjoy in the company. He didn’t seem to like that comment. It seems like if you get this position the only pathway to go up is to eventually become a Customer Success Manager. That’s it. I have worked in face-to-face customer service for over 7 years, I’m more than qualified for this job where you basically online chat with customers all day. It was extremely disappointing and a waste of my time.

Interview Questions

• Imagine you are speaking to a 70 year old customer, how would you explain to them how to use their smartphone?   Answer Question

Finance Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Podium.

Interview

Met recruiter through on campus event. Led to initial phone screen asking typical behavioral questions. Onsite interview with 2 back to back interviews with the team. Nothing difficult, pretty standard stuff. Didn't hear back for 5 weeks, took another offer.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Podium in March 2020.

Interview

First interview was with a recruiter over the phone. I would be relocating for the position so next set of 3 interviews were by video conference. Everyone was very friendly and conversational. Great experience interviewing here.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when an integration didn’t go smoothly and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Podium.

Interview

Apply via website and then set up call with recruiter. During this time you cover the role and discuss your background to ensure mutual fit. From here you set up the onsite visit with hiring managers. My process ended here as we just didn't click. First sign things probably wouldn't be a fit is them arriving 10 mins late and asking my thoughts on pounding the phone for 10 hours. Because that is what we are looking for and that what the team is currently doing. You have to be hungry and if your hungry then this won't work out.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your background.
      What makes you think you are a good fit?
      Do you consider your self a hard worker?
      What do you know about Podium?   Answer Question

Account Development Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Podium.

Interview

The interview was a joke. They were supposed to have two people interview me, one showed up 20 minutes late to an interview that lasted 30 minutes. They asked me why I had chosen them and about my history and then told me that I was not a good fit for them. I feel that they discriminated against me because of my age!

Interview Questions

• Why did you chose podium over other companies   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Podium (Lehi, UT) in December 2019.

Interview

The process was in-depth, thorough, and professional. I had a call with a recruiter for about 30 minutes and then an in-person interview with a director-level professional. The difficulty came in with the person I interviewed with. He said that he was already going to promote two people from within and told me their names. He might have just been following orders from up top but I don't know he "seriously" would consider outside candidates if he knew he was going to promote from within in the first place. Definitely got my hopes up. They offered me a position at a lower role and said I would have to work my way up. I had already done that at my previous companies and was well qualified to be at the position I interviewed for. Yes, I got butt hurt about it. The guy was just doing his job i'm sure. I'm just annoyed that I thought I was actually being considered when in reality, they already knew who they were going with.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Provo, UT

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Podium (Provo, UT).

Interview

Phone interview followed by on-site interview. They seemed kind of rushed which made me worry that they werent paying much attention.. but I got the job so maybe it worked to my advantage. Overall it was easy, relaxed and pressure free.

Interview Questions

• Go over all your experience on your resume and why you chose to move onto the next thing   Answer Question