Podium Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Podium (Lehi, UT) in September 2018.

Interview

The process was quick and smooth. I was given a timed take-home test that involved multiple choice and coding questions. Once I completed that, I had a phone call with one of the team leads which covered mostly experience and a review of the code challenge. Then I was given another take-home project that involved creating 2 separate applications (one front end and one backend), which I then had to present in a series of back-to-back onsite interviews with the majority of engineering leadership. A day later I was contacted by the CTO who asked a few final questions and then made an offer.

Interview Questions

• - Code challenges involving optimization, data structure, and algorithm based questions
      - An assessment to test both front and backend skills
      - One whiteboard question in the onsite
      - A bunch of behavioral and experience related questions   Answer Question

Client Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Podium (Lehi, UT) in July 2017.

Interview

First I had a phone interview, then I had to take personality quiz, and then I had another phone interview, then an in-person interview. The interview went really well. It was questions about how I reflect the company values, and then they gave me an article to read and had a practice teach about what I learned as if they were a client. The person interviewing me told me I had one of the best interviewing skills they had seen in a long time. But had recently filled the positions that I was interviewing for. For a company that talks about transparency, this one didn't feel very transparent.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a time when your integrity was challenged.   Answer Question

Client Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Podium in March 2017.

Interview

Interview process went very well. The final interview came from the COO who said I would be a great fit and that I have the experience. He asked about salary which I normally don't get asked. I felt very led on the whole time. Each interview I had I felt very positive and was told I would be a great fit. I waited over 3 weeks to hear a no. There is a lack of communication. The CEO clearly did not talk to the Hiring Manager. I never received an update on the job either and was left hanging for a few weeks. Once I did hear anything, it came directly from the girl who did the phone interview and knows nothing about the position, not from the Hiring Manager.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Podium (Lehi, UT) in July 2017.

Interview

Very thorough. 4 rounds of interviews. You will first speak with a recruiter over the phone. You will then speak with a manager over the phone. They will then invite you in to meet with the manager you spoke with on the phone. The last step you will interview with the President and VP of the company.

All of this only takes place if you are able to get through all stages of the interview process of course.

Interview Questions

• Career goals? Why Podium? What are you doing currently? How did you find Podium? Basic interview questions, nothing too crazy.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lehi, UT

Application

I interviewed at Podium (Lehi, UT) in July 2017.

Interview

My experience was similar to others here. I jumped through all the hoops - several phone interviews and several in person interviews up to meeting the CEO. Then nothing for over a week. I finally reached out asking for an update and was promptly sent a form email rejection from the original job recruiter. At every stage I was told that I was a good fit and they were excited to have me continue to the next stage, again all the way to meeting with the CEO. I feel completely led on now. It's clear that there is not a lot of communication between departments and I don't appreciate having my time wasted. If you like having to jump through endless hoops for their amusement only to be forgotten about and discarded at the end, by all means apply here.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions at every stage - tell me about yourself, why do you want to work here, etc.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Podium in September 2017.

Interview

I applied online. Had a phone interview with a recruiter then had a phone interview with a team manager a couple days later. Went in for an onsite interview with the team manager, which was followed immediately by an interview with the senior director of sales. Came back in a few days later for an interview with the VP of sales. Finished with an onsite interview with the president of the company and received an offer the next day.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Podium in January 2017.

Interview

I was first contacted by the recruiter for a phone interview. After that I had another phone interview with the team lead and was then invited into the office for another set of interviews. Podium cares deeply about maintaining the culture of the company and so they want all prospects to meet with the high level employees so that they can get a feel for who they are hiring. My last phone conversation was with the president of the company. And after that everyone with whom I met with collaborated on the decision to hire or not.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Podium (Lehi, UT) in May 2018.

Interview

I had two phone interviews and two on site interviews. The phone interviews were fine, but the on-site interviews were odd to say the least. I spoke with a man who just doodled in his notebook the entire time and hardly made any attempts to make eye contact. Both times I interviewed in person the interviewer kept me waiting for 30 minutes beyond our scheduled time to meet. I was told I was a great fit each time but then never given an offer. Come to find out they do that to every candidate and string them along. Waste of time.

Interview Questions

• The basics: why Podium? What aspirations do you have at Podium?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Podium (Lehi, UT) in November 2016.

Interview

Lots of interviews. I had six interviews before all was said and done. Extremely thorough so they can protect the culture they've worked hard to build. Phone interview first, followed by five on-site interviews on three different days.

Anonymous Employee in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Podium (Lehi, UT) in February 2018.

Interview

Had a couple of phone interviews that went well and then two in person interviews. It was great getting to meet people throughout the department and it gave a good look into how the company runs.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my past experience and why I chose to apply at Podium.   Answer Question

Senior CopyWriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Podium (Salt Lake City, UT) in April 2018.

Interview

I came in to interview for a Senior Copywriter position, but once I'd arrived they told me it was for a entry-level position (surprise!). As far as I knew, I was only supposed to have one interview, but after finishing, the interviewer told me I had one more. Then after the second (unexpected) round, I was told there was a third. The first two interviewers were warm, engaging — and seemed like they'd be fun to work with. But then the third guy came in, who didn't even bother introducing himself. He then proceeded to ask very pointed questions and seemingly concocting job responsibilities that I'd been told weren't included in the role.

I felt great about the first two interviews, but honestly, after the third round and realizing who I'd be working under, I wouldn't even accept an offer from them at this point. The company itself felt lofty, pretentious and toxic; I was relieved to never have to come back.

Interview Questions

• How did you measure success in your past copy/content roles?   Answer Question