Found 441 of over 598 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What people are saying about Postmates
Got a burning question about Postmates? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Postmates employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The benefits are great!" (in 42 reviews)
- "Great people to work with who are always willing to help" (in 37 reviews)
- "Local, good pay, Navigation, Driving experience" (in 26 reviews)
- "Nice teammates good culture" (in 16 reviews)
- "Great work environment, Motivated coworkers, Great potential to move forward through the company." (in 13 reviews)
- "Poor management reflected onto the rest of the team." (in 25 reviews)
- "I've never witnessed a CEO literally speak down to his employees because of circumstances that are outside our control (like a store who's sold out of shoes he requested) so naturally he fires the courier and the managers who did their best to find an alternate solution." (in 19 reviews)
- "rude ceo. the ceo publicly calls out people of slack with inappropriate language." (in 17 reviews)
- "horrible leadership that was always on the back foot and was incompetent." (in 16 reviews)
- "Upper management was gutted and changed over to new people who no longer cares about its employees...it's solely about turning a profit." (in 13 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Postmates and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 5.0Sep 8, 2023Fraud AnalystFormer Employee, more than 5 yearsNashville, TN
It was a great company to work for. Great work environment. Was able to move up quickly
None whatsoever! Best job ever
Postmates Reviews FAQs
Postmates has an overall rating of 3.9 out of 5, based on over 598 reviews left anonymously by employees. 67% of employees would recommend working at Postmates to a friend and 48% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.
67% of Postmates employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Postmates 3.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.9 for culture and values and 3.7 for career opportunities.