Progressive Leasing Reviews | Glassdoor

4.4
Progressive Leasing Chief Executive Officer Ryan Woodley
Ryan Woodley

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • The company is growing rapidly and has a ton of growth ahead (in 16 reviews)

• Progressive Leasing takes extremly good care of the employees needs (in 16 reviews)

Cons
  • Fast growth causes growing pains but provides great opportunities for career advancement (in 6 reviews)

• Fast growth and a heavily regulated industry has created a lot of complexity regarding business processes (in 4 reviews)

1. Featured Review

"Software Engineer"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Draper, UT
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in Draper, UT

I have been working at Progressive Leasing full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

It is a family focused company which provides a great work life balance. There are times you have to work extra hours to get a project done, but when things come up in life there are a lot of people there to back you up so you can take care of your family first.

My team lead talks to me about my short and long term career goals, and is always trying to find internal opportunities that will help me accomplish those goals.

They have created a culture of open communication. Any time I have emailed my team lead with feedback I always see an email chain straight to the top, and know that the emails are read and my feedback is taken into serious consideration. I also know I could walk into the CIO's office with any concerns and would be welcomed and listened to.

I can tell that Progressive cares about their employees and their customers. No company is perfect, but management is always working with the employees to improve the company. It is a wonderful company to work for.

Cons

I am not going to complain. There may be some processes, etc. that aren't perfect, but I know there are active discussions about how to improve and resolve problems. Everyone is doing their best.

Advice to Management

Keep listening to your employees and customers, and I know Progressive will continue to have great success!

2. "Great Company"

Current Employee - Customer Service Supervisor in Draper, UT
    Current Employee - Customer Service Supervisor in Draper, UT

I have been working at Progressive Leasing full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

It’s a great company for those who want to work hard and move up. They take care of employees and provide a great work environment and atmosphere.

Cons

There aren’t a ton of negatives. It’s a new and growing company so change is constant. People who can’t accept change wouldn’t like Progrssive.

Advice to Management

Don’t forget the employees and family atmosphere as we continue growing.

3. "Great place to grow and learn."

Current Employee - Service Desk Analyst in Draper, UT
    Current Employee - Service Desk Analyst in Draper, UT

I have been working at Progressive Leasing full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

They take awesome care of their staff. Promote from within the organization. Free snacks, soda, and cereal.

Cons

About the only con I can see is being/ becoming familiar with all of the laws surrounding personal privacy and information protection.

Advice to Management

Offer memberships to learning tools like pluralsight, codeacademy, linuxacademy, etc. Define paths to grow in the company.

4. "Best company I have worked for - hands down!"

Current Employee - Collector in Draper, UT
    Current Employee - Collector in Draper, UT

I have been working at Progressive Leasing full-time (More than a year)

Pros

They care about every individual employee and they work with school schedules, family schedules, medical issues.... basically everything! And they are extremely supportive when you are going through difficult things in your personal life.
    Management is amazing. My schedule is awesome.
    I left the company for 3 months to do sales and came right back because there is nowhere I would rather be.
    This company has something very important to me - integrity. From the owner down to the individual agent, there is a lot of emphasis on doing the right thing.

Cons

The only thing that I can really think of is that I wish that there were a bit more consistency between departments, but!
    The company has made many changes in the 2.5 years that I have worked there to make that happen and there is a lot more consistency than there used to be, so I am certain that it will only get better.

Advice to Management

You guys are the greatest! Thank you for my job and my husbands job too! Best company

5. "Great company to work for, with a family oriented feel!"

Current Employee - Corporate Recruiter in Draper, UT
    Current Employee - Corporate Recruiter in Draper, UT

I have been working at Progressive Leasing full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Currently I have been employed with Progressive Leasing for about one year. One of the most important things I was looking for when I left my previous organization that I was with for almost 7 years, was company culture. I was also looking for an organization with growth, stability and career advancement. I have found those qualities and much more with Progressive Leasing. Currently I work in our Talent and Culture department as a Corporate Recruiter. The first thing I noticed when I started was how Progressive Leasing treated its employees. The positive day-to-day interactions have created a culture of respect and, along with the benefits offered, reinforced my decision to join the company. If you are looking for a company to grow and advance with, then you should consider applying with Progressive Leasing. We were voted #44 best company to work for in the United States by Glassdoor for 2018. I believe this is a great company to work for, with a wonderful and caring CEO.

Cons

No cons at this time

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work

6. "Really Cares About Employees"

Current Employee - Team Lead in Draper, UT
    Current Employee - Team Lead in Draper, UT

I have been working at Progressive Leasing full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Benefits
    Compensation
    Environment
    Management
    Gym
    Company Activities
    They give back to the community

Cons

Working Holidays
    Random Required Weekends
    Not Correctly Staffed

Advice to Management

Staff operations correctly. There is such a problem with all departments bleeding into one another to help service levels that our best work is not being done.

7. "Come work at Progressive Leasing!"

Current Employee - Sales Supervisor in Salt Lake City, UT
    Current Employee - Sales Supervisor in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at Progressive Leasing full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Fantastic inviting culture! They really care about their employees and want everyone to excel and advance in their career. I've had 4 promotions in 5 years of working with the company! They do a fantastic job at recognizing hard work and calling it out in front of people.

Cons

PTO isn't as high as other companies.

Advice to Management

Keep involving the rest of the company on initiatives going on!

8. "Best job I've ever had"

Current Employee - Merchant Support in Draper, UT
    Current Employee - Merchant Support in Draper, UT

I have been working at Progressive Leasing full-time (More than a year)

Pros

everyone is positive and they encourage moving up in the company

Cons

some departments have hours from 4 am to 11 pm

9. "Humble leadership, genuine concern for employee happiness"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Draper, UT
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Draper, UT

I have been working at Progressive Leasing full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great work/life balance, fair compensation, leadership is constantly trying to make improvements and move the needle, but credit is given to their teams wherever it's deserved. Company is growing crazy fast and it has been on that trend for a long time, so there's a lot of room for progression. You'll constantly learn new things while working at Progressive Leasing.

Cons

It isn't tons of fun on a regular basis. There are a couple major company events in the year (Christmas party and a summer event), and other than that it's mostly heads down all day, every day. Not a big downside if you're serious about getting work done and progressing in your career.

Advice to Management

More on-campus employee appreciation events - take people off the phones/away from their desks for 30 minutes once a month.

"Agent"

Current Employee - Agent in Draper, UT
    Current Employee - Agent in Draper, UT

I have been working at Progressive Leasing full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Very supportive and encouraging environment; Lots of perks like great benefits, company swag, cereal bar, snacks, beverages, ping pong; High energy teams; Daily food truck; We know our business and do it very well; We take care of customers and employees; I like that we give to community organizations

Cons

More money is always nice but they did just raise the base salary which is great!

Advice to Management

More town halls