Progressive Leasing Reviews | Glassdoor

US - All Cities

4.4

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
Cons
  • "Growing pains- sometimes their isn’t always a process or procedure in place for one-off things BUT I know that’s being worked on" (in 14 reviews)

• "The company is growing fast than they can manage at times, it can be chaotic" (in 6 reviews)

1. "Analyst"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Draper, UT
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Draper, UT

Pros

Great Culture, Amazing Benefits, Lots of growth, challenging and exciting work, you are surrounded by intelligent people.

Cons

none that I can think of

Advice to Management

Keep hiring individuals that push the boundaries!

"Incredible growth every year!"

Current Employee - Inside Sales in Draper, UT
    Current Employee - Inside Sales in Draper, UT

I have been working at Progressive Leasing full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great people, great culture, meaningful work in every department

Cons

Lots of work to do, sometimes it becomes exhausting to keep up with the changing priorities

Advice to Management

Never lose sight of the fact that employees matter as much as our customers!

3. "Project Manager"

Current Employee - Project Manager in Draper, UT

I have been working at Progressive Leasing full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great environment, pleasant office, qualified co-workers, tremendous growth.

Cons

Benefit package is average at best, tremendous growth.

"This is a great place to work"

Current Employee - CPA Late Stage in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - CPA Late Stage in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Progressive Leasing full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Progressive Leasing just gave me $1000 to the charity of my choice for speaking at the Town Hall meeting on why I volunteer. Who does that?? The benefits of working at Progressive Leasing are unbelievable. some of the new bene's that we have been given are 1. MLK day off with pay (floating holiday) 2. ESPP (what company offers that anymore??) 3. Incentives to get healthy 4. Lunch twice a month. This is such a great place to work you should check it out and we are hiring now!!

Cons

I can't think of any, if you like a positive atmosphere of employees this is the place you want to be.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!! Your employees love you!!

"Companies like this still exist"

Current Employee - Software Development in Draper, UT
    Current Employee - Software Development in Draper, UT

I have been working at Progressive Leasing full-time

Pros

The number one value at Progressive Leasing is centered around people, which includes the employees and our customers. This value is demonstrated in every decision being made. People matter here, and that is rare in today's shareholder first economy. The results of that focus has contributed to 87% growth over the past 3 years.

Cons

Some benefits could be upgraded to attract and retain exempt level staff.

Advice to Management

As stated, we have so much more we can do to grow our business and teams. Continue the focus on the employee and customer, and the results for our shareholders will shine through.

6. "Ok place to work for entry level call center"

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Glendale, AZ
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Glendale, AZ

I worked at Progressive Leasing full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This place is honestly a great place to work for entry level call center. Good pay, good benefits. They take care of the workers. Managers, team leads, and everyone is very helpful Always free food snacks and drinks. Seems a little hard at first but they train you very well and you'll eventually get the hang of it. Just helping customers on accounts paying the bill or updating the payment schedule for them. Lots of room for advancement within the company

Cons

Being on the phones all day with no breathing room in between calls so it's all back to back calls. Having to notate the account at the end of every call and only having a certain amount of time to do it. Dealing with really rude customers or customers not even knowing what they signed up for. Just wasnt for me.

"Awesome Place to Call Home!"

Current Employee - Merchant Support in Draper Commercial Parkway, UT
    Current Employee - Merchant Support in Draper Commercial Parkway, UT

I have been working at Progressive Leasing full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Family is the key word here. Progressive is a real family of people all striving to do the right thing for the customer and their employees. Benefits are great! Medical, Dental, PTO are all phenomenal. Such a positive work environment to work in that it is really hard to believe a company like this exists in the Salt Lake valley.

Cons

High growth = growing pains but it is nice to be part of a company that is growing and promoting from within versus downsizing.

Advice to Management

Keep empowering your employees to be the best and you will have the happiest customers on the planet!

"I LUV Prog!!"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Glendale, AZ
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Glendale, AZ

I have been working at Progressive Leasing full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Everything! I have never worked w/ a company that put some much love and care in how there employees are treated. The ppl here are so nice. Everyone on my team cares about one another and try to help each other. The HR lady always answers my questions and is nice. You will never go hungry here! There is free food and snacks but they by you lunch a lot too. I luv luv it here. I cant wait for the xmas party!

Cons

I have to work the day after thanksgiving. I was hoping to go by a new tv, but have to work instead. saving money I guess. hahaha

Advice to Management

Thank you for making this the best company to work for! I referred 3 ppl already.

9. "Management doesn’t care about employees and will do anything to get what the company needs and kick you out the door."

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Draper, UT
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Draper, UT

I worked at Progressive Leasing full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Prizes, food, peers, benefits, nothing.

Cons

If you are looking for something who can take care of you as an employee and make you feel wanted don’t work here. Management is awful they play favorites and promote in shady ways. Rules always change based on each person you talk to. If they have the ability to take away your whole bonus they will do it and won’t even blink an eye. Power hungry managers , micromanaging, and has taken any fun of what this company was . Now you have a shady company not telling customers what they sign up for, angry customers all the time calling in, and a management who is okay will throwing you on the streets at any point.

Advice to Management

Hire a new staff.

"Great company to work for"

I have been working at Progressive Leasing full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great benefits and growing exponentially. The people are great to work with.

Cons

It feels like positions there are just becoming numbers. The company has grown from a few hundred employees to over 1,400 in just a few years.

Advice to Management

Need to get all departments on the same page and coordinate goals.