Progressive Leasing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Progressive Leasing Interview Questions

Updated Jul 24, 2018

2.5

1. Featured Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Progressive Leasing.

Interview

The interview started with a recruiter phone screen. Then proceeded to a phone interview with the Director of User Experience and led to an in-person interview with the whole team to present my design challenge. After the team interview, on the same day, I was interviewed by the Director of Product Management.

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Progressive Leasing (Salt Lake City, UT) in September 2017.

Interview

I was asked to come in and met with two people, one after the other. Questions were pretty routine: Why am I looking? What are my strengths and weaknesses? What programs/software am I familiar with? Then a third person was brought in, the controller. This was unexpected so I thought that maybe this meant I was making an impression. Nope. Just trying to be efficient (which I admire).

Interview Questions

• What is my experience with Power BI?   1 Answer

Collections Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Jordan, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Progressive Leasing (South Jordan, UT) in July 2015.

Interview

They call first for a phone interview and then schedule in person. They take you on a tour of the building and call you shortly after if you are offered the position. (Sometimes it's an email instead)

Interview Questions

• What is unique about you that you think would make you good at collections?   1 Answer

IT Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Progressive Leasing (Salt Lake City, UT) in June 2016.

Interview

It was really basic, i waited in the lobby for the hiring manager to come meet me. When he showed up he walked me back to an empty office to interview in and we started the interview. Over all it was a positive experience, he asked basic behavioral interview questions, asked why i wanted to work for this company, and a few technical questions about my qualifications.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work for this company?   Answer Question
    • explain a time you handled a tense situation with a customer.   Answer Question
    • why should we hire you for this position, what can contribute to the company?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Progressive Leasing (Glendale, AZ) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview process started after I submitted an application online. A recruiter reached out to me after a few business days via email and asked to set up a phone interview. I replied quickly and interviewed after a few hours. We discussed the opportunities, pay ranges for the entry level position, hours, and scheduling. After showing interest, they scheduled me to go in for an in-person interview the next morning. I arrived and met with a supervisor who asked the basic questions regarding my experiences and goals. After we finished, the supervisor asked if I was ready for a second interview with a higher manager. I agreed, and I met with a department manager. We had more of a discussion, not so much an interview, and discussed our past employment experiences and some of the personal goals and professional goals we had, and shortly after I was offered the position on the spot.

Interview Questions

• What do you believe are 3 things that make a good agent?   1 Answer

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Progressive Leasing (Glendale, AZ) in January 2015.

Interview

one on one, was offered a position but pay was less than current employment, management increased the starting pay and promissed an increase with each move but was not given the increases. Then after six months of employment was denied and increase.

Technical Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Draper, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Progressive Leasing (Draper, UT) in November 2015.

Interview

Was put into a room with 4 interviewees. Asked about job history, situation questions, background check, and Drug test. the overall interview was quick and sweet, not too drilling on questions about tech work, mostly how you handle clients.

Interview Questions

• Are you more of a Hardware tech or a Software tech?   1 Answer

Senior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Progressive Leasing (Salt Lake City, UT) in August 2016.

Interview

Phone interview with HR that is based in Arizona. Seemed more like an advertisement for the company rather than an interview. At the end I asked my questions and it seemed like she wasn't paying attention because I had to repeat myself a few times. She said the hiring manager would get back to me the same day or the next at the latest because she is on top of things and very fast. I didn't hear back for a week...and was scheduled for face to face interviews.

Luckily I had an offer in hand, but decided to go to the interview for experience.

Went to the offices and waited for a very long time in the lobby. Interviewed with two people and they went through their dialogue about the company, business model, how a publicly traded company owns them, etc. They basically tell the same thing over and over again with each interviewer. The controller/hiring manager was supposed to interview me but she didn't even bother to show up and was running late or had too many meetings. She was supposed to phone interview me as well and this was the second time she missed the interviews.

The second interviewer told me they would contact me soon and provide feedback and have another interview with the controller. It has been three weeks and I have never heard back. I'm glad they never contacted me again.

Basically know a lot about the company and position before going into the interview if you really care about the position.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company? (Asked by each interviewer multiple times)
      What interested you about the position?
      What is your experience with ERPs?
      What interests you about the company/position?   Answer Question

Sales Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Progressive Leasing (New York, NY) in November 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter by phone for an application I submitted via Indeed. I was scheduled a phone screen interview that lasted 30 to 40 minutes. We covered company history, job expectations, my work history and reviewed constructive questions that were about my work experience. After our interview was complete I was asked to do an online digital assessment. After a few days I did received a call giving me feedback on my interview and was asked to schedule a in person interview with a hiring manager in my area. During that interview I had to present a 5 minute presentation on a subject of my choice. I felt the interview went well. I was contacted again by the recruiter a few days later to schedule another phone interview with a Senior Sales Manager. Then a few days after that I completed my final interview with the VP of Sales.

Interview Questions

• Please describe your current or most previous sales experience and tell me why you feel you this would make you the best candidate for the position.   Answer Question
    • Can you give me an example of what type of goal or quota you were responsible for in your previous role. How did you go about forecasting to hit this objective?   Answer Question
    • How have you been successful in managing or maintaining relationships with multiple accounts?   Answer Question

Director of Software Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Draper, UT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Progressive Leasing (Draper, UT) in May 2017.

Interview

Initial phone interview with the recruiter, basic Get to know you questions. Was then asked to get on a call with the VP of engineering. The call went very well and was asked mostly about my experiences in my career. I was then brought into the office for a 4 hour interview where I met with many people, both higher ups and employees. Went through role playing, technical questions, etc. was extremely impressed by everyone I came in contact with. I didn't have the ideal years of experience they were looking for, but was treated as though I did. Felt very well and thanked them for the opportunity. I was given a call 2 weeks later and offered a different position that had the opportunity to grow into a director. The company explained everything in detail and the plans they had for my career. I was extremely impressed. After about 10 weeks from initial contact, I accepted a generous offer.

Facilities Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Draper, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Progressive Leasing (Draper, UT) in November 2014.

Interview

The facilities manager meet with me in person, he was very easy to talk to, and we had a great conversation. I felt during the interview the facilities manager was totally concerned about me the whole time.

Interview Questions

• What kinds of things can you point out to me in our building that need to be fixed   1 Answer