Progressive Leasing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 6, 2018

2.4

Sales Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Progressive Leasing (New York, NY) in November 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter by phone for an application I submitted via Indeed. I was scheduled a phone screen interview that lasted 30 to 40 minutes. We covered company history, job expectations, my work history and reviewed constructive questions that were about my work experience. After our interview was complete I was asked to do an online digital assessment. After a few days I did received a call giving me feedback on my interview and was asked to schedule a in person interview with a hiring manager in my area. During that interview I had to present a 5 minute presentation on a subject of my choice. I felt the interview went well. I was contacted again by the recruiter a few days later to schedule another phone interview with a Senior Sales Manager. Then a few days after that I completed my final interview with the VP of Sales.

Interview Questions

• Please describe your current or most previous sales experience and tell me why you feel you this would make you the best candidate for the position.   Answer Question
    • Can you give me an example of what type of goal or quota you were responsible for in your previous role. How did you go about forecasting to hit this objective?   Answer Question
    • How have you been successful in managing or maintaining relationships with multiple accounts?   Answer Question

Human Resources Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 8+ weeks. I interviewed at Progressive Leasing (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

I went into the office to interview with less than 24 hours notice since the VP of HR was in town. When it was time for me to ask questions during the interview, I asked her "What's the first thing the person in this position can do to make your job easier?" Her response was "Never call me." I never received any Follow Up after the interview, not even a rejection. Honestly, after the the response that I received to my question, I would not have accepted an offer.

Retail Sales Engagement Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Progressive Leasing (Salt Lake City, UT) in October 2017.

Interview

Maybe it's because I've been with Progressive for so long, but after I submitted my application the next day I met directly with the VP who was also the hiring manager for my interview.

Interview Questions

• What would make you a good candidate for the position?   1 Answer

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Progressive Leasing (Salt Lake City, UT) in September 2017.

Interview

I was asked to come in and met with two people, one after the other. Questions were pretty routine: Why am I looking? What are my strengths and weaknesses? What programs/software am I familiar with? Then a third person was brought in, the controller. This was unexpected so I thought that maybe this meant I was making an impression. Nope. Just trying to be efficient (which I admire).

Interview Questions

• What is my experience with Power BI?   1 Answer

User Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Draper, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Progressive Leasing (Draper, UT).

Interview

I initially started the interview process last year and had a successful phone interview but had an offer from another job which I accepted. When I applied again they remembered me and the steps from a phone interview to an in person interview was very fast and efficient.

I met the team and we went over my work and had a fun exercise of role playing designing a wallet. What impressed me was how down to earth the team was and how they made me feel welcome with their attention as I was presenting.

I met with the VP who gave me some background on the company and what they hoped to accomplish. I really liked how ethics and transparency were a focus of the UX design.

I left the interview that morning feeling good and got an offer that afternoon! It was what I asked for and more. Very positive experience.

Interview Questions

• What do you think of user personas? Have you used them in the past?   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Draper, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Progressive Leasing (Draper, UT) in June 2017.

Interview

Recruiter interview, hiring manager phone interview, on-site interview. The on-site interview was with several managers and potential coworkers. All were personable and knowledgable. Each interview was about thirty minutes long, but it was good exposure to all the people and teams you may work with

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Draper, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Progressive Leasing (Draper, UT) in June 2017.

Interview

I had an interview with an agency and they introduced me to PL for the main interview. The interview went very well, very friendly and informative, about the company and the job itself, and potentials at the company.
    I got response from them very quickly and were able to start my training in two weeks after interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I negotiated with the agent and they were very open and welcoming.

Director of Software Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Draper, UT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Progressive Leasing (Draper, UT) in May 2017.

Interview

Initial phone interview with the recruiter, basic Get to know you questions. Was then asked to get on a call with the VP of engineering. The call went very well and was asked mostly about my experiences in my career. I was then brought into the office for a 4 hour interview where I met with many people, both higher ups and employees. Went through role playing, technical questions, etc. was extremely impressed by everyone I came in contact with. I didn't have the ideal years of experience they were looking for, but was treated as though I did. Felt very well and thanked them for the opportunity. I was given a call 2 weeks later and offered a different position that had the opportunity to grow into a director. The company explained everything in detail and the plans they had for my career. I was extremely impressed. After about 10 weeks from initial contact, I accepted a generous offer.

Test Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Draper, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Progressive Leasing (Draper, UT) in April 2017.

Interview

There is a delay as this company has a huge backlog of applicants and only one person to go through all of them. I applied for the Test Analyst position at the beginning of April, and had my interview towards the end of April. Other than that, the process is smooth.

Interview Questions

• What was knowledge with SQL? What was my understanding of the Lease Application process for the company? What was my role in the Agile process? A few situational questions to see how I would handle it in the real world.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Progressive Leasing in March 2017.

Interview

Brief interview asked basic work history that sort of thing. How many hours i was available to work,how much can I lift if 50 lbs was ok and if everything was understood

Interview Questions

• If I was scared to knock on doors and ask for payments as I recorded everything,if I could lift 50 lbs   Answer Question