Trianz Reviews

Updated May 13, 2021

3.5
Trianz President and CEO Sri Manchala
Sri Manchala
Pros
  • "They are maintaining work- life balance(in 53 reviews)

• "Good work environment and employee-friendly(in 32 reviews)

• Cons
  • "There are no projects and very less development work(in 15 reviews)

• "It's a wonderful company to work here for career growth(in 13 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good Company

May 4, 2021 - Senior Manager IT in San Francisco, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

people understand and help you at critical moment a good company

Cons

Like every company - you need to land with good managers.

2. 2.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Out of touch C-Suite, avoid if you're a top performer

Apr 19, 2021 - Consultant in Rosemont, IL
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Solid benefits (unlimited PTO) and salary compensation (issues addressed below) - There's a minority of really impressive consultants that carry the weaker talent. - Promising new hires, that can hopefully right the ship

Cons

- Questionable ethics from C-Suite. They talk the talk, but their actions don't regularly match. Salaries were cut with less than 2 weeks notice and blamed on COVID, in part to artificially inflate financials. - Terrible communication from leadership and corporate functions. Messaging and timelines change regularly, without explanation. Emails for support to corporate functions are rarely acknowledged, and when they are, responses are received weeks later. - Limited transparency from leadership team. It's a regular theme on team meetings that no one has a clue what's happening for important topics (e.g. bonus payouts, salary increases)

1 person found this review helpful

Trianz Response

Thank you for sharing your feedback We are sorry to hear that you are disappointed. We listen actively to our employees and are continuously working to improve employee experiences. Pay cut was a temporary phenomenon across the industry during the pandemic and the salaries have been reinstated in a short period of 6 months. We are happy to say that none of our employees have been laid off due to the Covid! The company's financials and client base are strong enough and point towards a stronger and robust future.

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Best place to work

Mar 31, 2021 - Project Manager in Santa Clara, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Very good learning experience, pay is competitive, potential for stock options

Cons

unstructured working culture like any other growing company

Trianz Response

We appreciate your feedback!

4. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great company

Mar 29, 2021 - Architect in Dallas, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Team and management were all technically savvy. Overall a great company.

Cons

Projects favored off-shore employee due to cost benefits, a reality of business these days.

Trianz Response

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us.

5. 5.0
      Current Employee

One of the best companies to work

Nov 21, 2020 - Technical Architect in Atlanta, GA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Handled the covid-19 situation so we'll.

Cons

Nothing much to tell. They are the best.

Trianz Response

We are glad to hear about your experiences. Do continue sharing your thoughts with us.

6. 1.0

Poor C-Level Leadership

Dec 23, 2020 - Client Director in Santa Clara, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

I would avoid this toxic work environment

Cons

Lack of vision and values

2 people found this review helpful

Trianz Response

Thank you for your input and we are sorry to hear of your disappointing experience. We recognize that not everyone's experience is the same, but be assured that we are working hard every day to create a positive, healthy workplace. A number of initiatives are underway and more will start soon to refine our engagement with our professionals, as well as maintain focus on our broader strategic imperatives.

7. 2.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

No culture, transactional and no strategy/vision

Aug 19, 2020 - Director in Santa Clara, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Despite being a terrible company to work for, there are some good, smart people in the company - unfortunately, none of them are leaders or decision-makers. Benefits are decent but not overly competitive to the market.

Cons

Bad leadership, terrible communications and no culture. If you're not a "yes-person" your time with the company will be limited. Dishonest and unethical.

8 people found this review helpful

Trianz Response

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We do respect your opinions and factor in all sources of feedback as we work hard to make positive change in everything we do at Trianz. We agree that there are many, many wonderful people within our organization, and we hope you will give us another chance to impress you sometime in the future.

8. 2.0

Unstable for Employees

Jul 24, 2020 - Anonymous - Ex - Employee in Santa Clara, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

There are some amazing professionals that have worked at Trianz that you will collaborate with along your journey.

Cons

Lack of communication, unstable work environment, one day you're in the next you're out, under capitalized, poor transparency, They do not take care of exiting employees in terms of severance or insurance during COVID business slowdown. Ruthless. Would not recommend leaving another company to join Trianz as the churn & burn through employees - high turnover at all levels.

5 people found this review helpful

Trianz Response

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. We agree that there are amazing people at Trianz, and we continue to hire more every day. We understand that the COVID pandemic affected businesses worldwide, including ours, but we were effective in limiting layoffs to a minimum. We also know that there are areas to improve upon and we are working hard to do just that.

9. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Great Company to work for

Jan 14, 2020 - Community in O Fallon, MO
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good pay No micro management

Cons

Benifits and PTO could be better

10. 3.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Smoke and Mirrors

May 22, 2019 - Director in Santa Clara, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Senior management has an articulate vision for the company. The pay is reasonable and the benefits decent given the company size. Management is willing to cover some training costs. Working from home is encouraged. Expense reports are approved in record time and promptly queued for payment.

Cons

As noted by other reviewers, there’s a fair amount of churn. If you find yourself benched at the end of a project you, you will be vulnerable to being laid off if you cannot be placed on a new project fairly quickly. This is especially true if your practice area (or the company as a whole) has a revenue shortfall. Have an exit plan. Managers present a rosy picture during recruitment. Reality differs. The problems begin with the on-boarding process. Some managers have poor people management skills. Mine is usually MIA. He did not set expectations. He does not do team or one-on-one meetings. I seldom receive any email from him and he rarely responds to mine. I've heard similar comments from other employees about other managers. The different practice areas are siloed with their own way of doing things. There are few mechanisms in place to foster effective communication and teamwork, especially on a company-wide basis. Getting answers for basic questions is needlessly challenging. For example, online organizational charts are hopelessly out of date making it difficult for newer employees to understand the organizational structure, individual’s roles, or who to contact. The list goes on. If you enjoy working in near isolation, being underutilized, and kept in the dark by your manager, Trianz may be the organization for you.

11 people found this review helpful

Trianz Response

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We at Trianz believe in providing the best opportunities for our associates. As is the standard practice in the industry, we also maintain a certain percentage of resources on the bench. The associates on bench are offered roles in new and upcoming projects and if the client demands new skills or technologies, we encourage them to take up necessary trainings so that the associates can get back to work quickly. It’s a false statement to say that associates on bench are being laid off. Our practices work hand in hand and collaborate in an excellent manner. Testimonials from our clients and new projects that we bag speak for the fact that we work ‘together’ as one team – Trianz. We conduct regular Town Halls and Team Connect sessions to keep our associates updated on the business and project updates. We ensure that everyone is on the same page in order to deliver as per client expectations. Therefore the question of keeping the associates in the dark does not arise. Trianz has clearly laid out growth programs like HIPO and Assessment Development Centres to nurture and grow talent. So under utilization of talent is not possible. Having said that, we have noted your feedback on improving our communication mechanisms and will work towards betterment. Trianz never tolerates unethical and unprofessional behavior and such cases are taken very seriously. To help us understand your concerns and address the same, please reach out to us at hr.feedback@trianz.com.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 351 Reviews