Trianz Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Trianz

2.8

Technical Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Trianz (New York, NY).

Interview

I read all Glass door reviews before attending interview and still attended as I see lot challenges in role which Trianz offering me. As usual HR called for F2F interview, 1st round of interview was pretty good and since interviewer was technical and gave lot attention to discuss about management and technical discussion. Then HR asked me wait 10 mins for 2nd round and after 45 mins interview was happened. This was pathatic. May be he is not interested to take interview, he ask something and sleeps and suddenly wakes up some thing. This discussion went for 40 mins more about my profile. At the end of the day I came to know HR that they are not ahead. If you do not have positions please don't waste time. If you have positions, please ask qualified interviewer to interviews.

Senior Consultant Interview

Interview

Initial contact asked general questions about my previous work experience, hourly salary requirements, and availability. She told me about the assignment, the location, and whom I would interview with next. She scheduled an interview with the hiring manager. The hiring manager told me about the position and asked general questions about my previous work experience.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Trianz in April 2015.

Interview

Interview process is completely broken and they really don't know how to hire a talent. My interview process has completed its 3 months and still not over. In those 3 months, I have talked with 4 people and still not sure how many more people i need to talk. I tried to follow up and HR doesn't respond even after multiple follow ups. I wonder how it would be like working for such company and growing internally that doesn't know how to hire.

Interview Questions

• No tricky questions at all. All about background and experience   Answer Question

Oct 16, 2016 – Director - HR

Thank you for your comments. We regret that you had trouble following up with us. I will certainly check on that internally. However, I would also like to inform you that Analytics is a very important business component for Trianz and that is why we do not rush as we hire for this unit. And since this function will run across different verticals we have many stake holders whose viewpoint are needed as we make a hiring decision. That is the reason you have met so many of our experts. So time and interacting with multiple stakeholders is something you have to put up with. Each action/ project at Trianz is a collaborative effort and our interview process is a reflection of that. If you have more questions, feel free to write to me at hr.feedback@trianz.com

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Trianz.

Interview

Campus interview

Aptitude

15 quantitative aptitude (easy)
    10 verbal reasoning (easy)
    1 RC (moderate)

Technical

They focus on your basics. Prepare well and be confident.

HR

Basic question are asked. Be yourself and you'll sail through. The recruitment team is really friendly

Interview Questions

• as it was campus interview, nothing difficult was asked per se.   Answer Question

Office Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Trianz (Santa Clara, CA).

Interview

I applied online and a recruiter contacted me. I met with the HR Rep and I have to say I agree with the previous poster about the interview process being unprofessional. When it was time to follow up, I clearly e-mail the HR REP, whom was the decision maker. She did not have the nerve to tell me they went with someone with more experience but the recruiter did.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if the technology connection went down?   Answer Question

Oct 16, 2016 – Director - HR

Thank you for your comments. While the decision to hiring or not hire someone is purely based on business needs and how the approaching candidate fits in to it, it is sad that we have not communicated back to you with proper inputs. Do reach out to me at hr.feedback@trianz.com for a detailed conversation.

Vice President Interview

Interview

Friendly

Negotiation

Nominal negotiation on compensation given that the role had a significant impact in shaping the success of the Organization

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in India, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Trianz (India, TX) in April 2013.

Interview

Telephonic and skype interview.asked a bunch of technical questions, asked about my working visa, general questions.. Because this was my first formal interview, I did a lot of homework. I checked through the possible interview questions and prepared answers, while also researching the company’s background. I found the WikiJob website was quite useful for me during my preparation.

It took me a whole day to prepare myself. Even so, my voice was still shaking when the interview began. “Tell me about yourself in one minute. Give me an example of yourself as a team leader.” I answered these questions without hesitation because I already had them on my cheat sheet.

Interview Questions

• Technical datawarehousing questions   1 Answer

Oct 16, 2016 – Director - HR

Thank you for your comments. We really appreciate that you took out time to post your inputs about Trianz. Your inputs will indeed go a long way in helping future aspirants face the interview at Trianz and also make the right career decisions. For any other inputs do write to me at hr.feedback@trianz.com

Director Strategic Alliance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Trianz (Santa Clara, CA) in June 2012.

Interview

Very straight-forward process. Flew out to Santa Clara. Took a half a day. Had lunch with one of their executives, with whom I had met with previously. I had worked with several of their folks when at IBM, so relationships were fundamentally built before interviewing. Met with a number of folks in the office, then wrapped up the afternoon with their CEO, who asked, when would you like to start! Flew back from SJC to LAX, and took the red-eye home. Called them Monday and said that I'd be happy to start on 7/15/12!

Interview Questions

• Can't recall anything specific, it was roughly three years ago. It was more of a mutual discovery process. Their leadership wanted to ensure that I was as comfortable with the relationship as they were with me before joining.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Trianz in March 2012.

Interview

Interview's were taken in my college, they consisted of multiple rounds layered one after the other. I went through 3 technical round, 1 written test, 1 HR round and 1 Phone interview.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Trianz (Santa Clara, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

'Typical interview' process with initial phone interviews, one-on-ones and panel. Met with other consultants and management. Nothing out of the norm. Timeline could have been much faster had they been more organized with scheduling etc. Too many interviewers and not sure how they get to a decision and on what basis. Not always clear what a 'Trianz Manager' does at times. Thought it would become more clear as interview went on but was not the case.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and your experience. Most other questions build off your initial response.(Completely open ended question like most)   Answer Question

Oct 16, 2016 – Director - HR

Thank you for your feedback. Our constant effort is to make our interview process faster and seamless for the incoming candidates. We regret that you felt otherwise. However, about the number of interviewers who met you, please note that all our business engagements are collaborative in nature. We engage across different functions at Trianz while executing our responsibilities. So interaction with multiple stakeholders is something one has to put up with. Each action/ project at Trianz is a collaborative effort and our interview process is a reflection of that.
    About you not getting clarity on your role as a 'Trianz Manager‘, we always encourage our interviewees to ask questions. And we hope you made all efforts possible from your side to get clarity about your role. If you want to share anything else do reach out to me at hr.feedback@trianz.com