Trianz Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Sort:

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in India, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Trianz (India, TX) in April 2013.

Interview

Telephonic and skype interview.asked a bunch of technical questions, asked about my working visa, general questions.. Because this was my first formal interview, I did a lot of homework. I checked through the possible interview questions and prepared answers, while also researching the company’s background. I found the WikiJob website was quite useful for me during my preparation.

It took me a whole day to prepare myself. Even so, my voice was still shaking when the interview began. “Tell me about yourself in one minute. Give me an example of yourself as a team leader.” I answered these questions without hesitation because I already had them on my cheat sheet.

Interview Questions

• Technical datawarehousing questions   1 Answer

Oct 16, 2016 – Director - HR

Thank you for your comments. We really appreciate that you took out time to post your inputs about Trianz. Your inputs will indeed go a long way in helping future aspirants face the interview at... More

Senior Consultant Interview

Interview

Initial contact asked general questions about my previous work experience, hourly salary requirements, and availability. She told me about the assignment, the location, and whom I would interview with next. She scheduled an interview with the hiring manager. The hiring manager told me about the position and asked general questions about my previous work experience.

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Trianz (Santa Clara, CA) in November 2010.

Interview

Too many rounds ........ had to come again and again to meet other ppl... rather than having them all in one day.

Interview Questions

• You have no hi-tech experience.... how will you contribute   Answer Question

Negotiation

A little bit but not as much as I would have liked

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Trianz (Santa Clara, CA) in May 2011.

Interview

The company has absolutely no clue how to conduct interviews or how they intend to recruit people. Going through interview process with Trianz is extremely painful, and I doubt how happy employees are at the firm based on the HR's treatment on potential hires!
    I have interacted with HR folks at Trianz who have endlessly bounced me off from one person to the other. After having gone through interviews with a couple of people, I felt extremely disrespected when nobody at Trianz even cared to return my call for days/months at a stretch.
    I am not sure how it is to work at Trianz but HR and interview process is haphazard and unprofessional which puts a serious question-mark over their HR and policies!
    I am still in talks with them and will update this once I complete the process.

Vice President Interview

Interview

Friendly

Negotiation

Nominal negotiation on compensation given that the role had a significant impact in shaping the success of the Organization

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Trianz in March 2012.

Interview

Interview's were taken in my college, they consisted of multiple rounds layered one after the other. I went through 3 technical round, 1 written test, 1 HR round and 1 Phone interview.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Trianz in April 2015.

Interview

Interview process is completely broken and they really don't know how to hire a talent. My interview process has completed its 3 months and still not over. In those 3 months, I have talked with 4 people and still not sure how many more people i need to talk. I tried to follow up and HR doesn't respond even after multiple follow ups. I wonder how it would be like working for such company and growing internally that doesn't know how to hire.

Interview Questions

• No tricky questions at all. All about background and experience   Answer Question

Oct 16, 2016 – Director - HR

Thank you for your comments. We regret that you had trouble following up with us. I will certainly check on that internally. However, I would also like to inform you that Analytics is a very... More

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Trianz (Santa Clara, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

'Typical interview' process with initial phone interviews, one-on-ones and panel. Met with other consultants and management. Nothing out of the norm. Timeline could have been much faster had they been more organized with scheduling etc. Too many interviewers and not sure how they get to a decision and on what basis. Not always clear what a 'Trianz Manager' does at times. Thought it would become more clear as interview went on but was not the case.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and your experience. Most other questions build off your initial response.(Completely open ended question like most)   Answer Question

Oct 16, 2016 – Director - HR

Thank you for your feedback. Our constant effort is to make our interview process faster and seamless for the incoming candidates. We regret that you felt otherwise. However, about the number of... More

Tech Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dover, NH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Trianz (Dover, NH) in November 2008.

Interview

Very professional well co-ordinated, to the point in the area they are looking for. Interviewer was very knowledgebale, ensured that I am ease.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very professional, They were willing to listen, based on exp qualification be assured you will get very best salary

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Trianz.

Interview

Campus interview

Aptitude

15 quantitative aptitude (easy)
    10 verbal reasoning (easy)
    1 RC (moderate)

Technical

They focus on your basics. Prepare well and be confident.

HR

Basic question are asked. Be yourself and you'll sail through. The recruitment team is really friendly

Interview Questions

• as it was campus interview, nothing difficult was asked per se.   Answer Question