Trianz Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Trianz Interview Questions

Updated Jun 8, 2017

2.7

Senior Consultant Interview

Interview

Initial contact asked general questions about my previous work experience, hourly salary requirements, and availability. She told me about the assignment, the location, and whom I would interview with next. She scheduled an interview with the hiring manager. The hiring manager told me about the position and asked general questions about my previous work experience.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Trianz in April 2015.

Interview

Interview process is completely broken and they really don't know how to hire a talent. My interview process has completed its 3 months and still not over. In those 3 months, I have talked with 4 people and still not sure how many more people i need to talk. I tried to follow up and HR doesn't respond even after multiple follow ups. I wonder how it would be like working for such company and growing internally that doesn't know how to hire.

Interview Questions

• No tricky questions at all. All about background and experience   Answer Question

Oct 16, 2016 – Director - HR

Thank you for your comments. We regret that you had trouble following up with us. I will certainly check on that internally. However, I would also like to inform you that Analytics is a very... More

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Trianz.

Interview

Campus interview

Aptitude

15 quantitative aptitude (easy)
    10 verbal reasoning (easy)
    1 RC (moderate)

Technical

They focus on your basics. Prepare well and be confident.

HR

Basic question are asked. Be yourself and you'll sail through. The recruitment team is really friendly

Interview Questions

• as it was campus interview, nothing difficult was asked per se.   Answer Question

Office Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Trianz (Santa Clara, CA).

Interview

I applied online and a recruiter contacted me. I met with the HR Rep and I have to say I agree with the previous poster about the interview process being unprofessional. When it was time to follow up, I clearly e-mail the HR REP, whom was the decision maker. She did not have the nerve to tell me they went with someone with more experience but the recruiter did.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if the technology connection went down?   Answer Question

Oct 16, 2016 – Director - HR

Thank you for your comments. While the decision to hiring or not hire someone is purely based on business needs and how the approaching candidate fits in to it, it is sad that we have not... More

Vice President Interview

Interview

Friendly

Negotiation

Nominal negotiation on compensation given that the role had a significant impact in shaping the success of the Organization

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in India, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Trianz (India, TX) in April 2013.

Interview

Telephonic and skype interview.asked a bunch of technical questions, asked about my working visa, general questions.. Because this was my first formal interview, I did a lot of homework. I checked through the possible interview questions and prepared answers, while also researching the company’s background. I found the WikiJob website was quite useful for me during my preparation.

It took me a whole day to prepare myself. Even so, my voice was still shaking when the interview began. “Tell me about yourself in one minute. Give me an example of yourself as a team leader.” I answered these questions without hesitation because I already had them on my cheat sheet.

Interview Questions

• Technical datawarehousing questions   1 Answer

Oct 16, 2016 – Director - HR

Thank you for your comments. We really appreciate that you took out time to post your inputs about Trianz. Your inputs will indeed go a long way in helping future aspirants face the interview at... More

Director Strategic Alliance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Trianz (Santa Clara, CA) in June 2012.

Interview

Very straight-forward process. Flew out to Santa Clara. Took a half a day. Had lunch with one of their executives, with whom I had met with previously. I had worked with several of their folks when at IBM, so relationships were fundamentally built before interviewing. Met with a number of folks in the office, then wrapped up the afternoon with their CEO, who asked, when would you like to start! Flew back from SJC to LAX, and took the red-eye home. Called them Monday and said that I'd be happy to start on 7/15/12!

Interview Questions

• Can't recall anything specific, it was roughly three years ago. It was more of a mutual discovery process. Their leadership wanted to ensure that I was as comfortable with the relationship as they were with me before joining.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Trianz in March 2012.

Interview

Interview's were taken in my college, they consisted of multiple rounds layered one after the other. I went through 3 technical round, 1 written test, 1 HR round and 1 Phone interview.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Trianz (Santa Clara, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

'Typical interview' process with initial phone interviews, one-on-ones and panel. Met with other consultants and management. Nothing out of the norm. Timeline could have been much faster had they been more organized with scheduling etc. Too many interviewers and not sure how they get to a decision and on what basis. Not always clear what a 'Trianz Manager' does at times. Thought it would become more clear as interview went on but was not the case.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and your experience. Most other questions build off your initial response.(Completely open ended question like most)   Answer Question

Oct 16, 2016 – Director - HR

Thank you for your feedback. Our constant effort is to make our interview process faster and seamless for the incoming candidates. We regret that you felt otherwise. However, about the number of... More

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Trianz (Santa Clara, CA) in May 2011.

Interview

The company has absolutely no clue how to conduct interviews or how they intend to recruit people. Going through interview process with Trianz is extremely painful, and I doubt how happy employees are at the firm based on the HR's treatment on potential hires!
    I have interacted with HR folks at Trianz who have endlessly bounced me off from one person to the other. After having gone through interviews with a couple of people, I felt extremely disrespected when nobody at Trianz even cared to return my call for days/months at a stretch.
    I am not sure how it is to work at Trianz but HR and interview process is haphazard and unprofessional which puts a serious question-mark over their HR and policies!
    I am still in talks with them and will update this once I complete the process.