WorkSpan Reviews | Glassdoor

WorkSpan Reviews

Updated Sep 6, 2019

Found 19 reviews

4.9
WorkSpan CEO Mayank Bawa (no image)
Mayank Bawa
  1. Featured Review

"The New Category Leader"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Foster City, CA

I have been working at WorkSpan full-time for less than a year

Pros

I'm happy to be working in a company that is creating a new product in a new category space. It's not very often that you get to work on something that is disrupting the workplace. I wish I had found WorkSpan years ago, as I have learned so much in my past 7 months working here. It's amazing that there are such brilliant people working here. The culture is great and allows growth for everyone.

Cons

Cons? No...I can't think of any.

WorkSpan2019-07-15

"Supportive and Mission-driven"

Current Employee - Network Success Manager in Foster City, CA

I have been working at WorkSpan full-time for less than a year

Pros

I’ve never worked with more genuinely supportive and hard working people before! Everyone truly works together in the spirit of doing what’s best for the customer, company, and one another. It’s great being part of such a wonderful, growing team creating something brand new!

Cons

True to a startup, the hours and workload can be intense.

WorkSpan2019-07-23

"Nick likes to yell and they overwork you"

Former Employee - Consultant in Foster City, CA

I worked at WorkSpan full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Ahmed the other ceo and it’s a start up

Cons

The owner Myank hired nick S who like to yell at grown men And women.. They say they have flexibility to work from home but that’s not true. Along with unlimited PTO They over work you and expect you to work round the clock. Including weekends. If you have a family say goodbye to them. The work environment here is so hostile. They have people in management that don’t know how to lead and they don’t train you at... all.

Advice to Management

Fire nick and others who like to disrespect people

WorkSpan2019-09-06

"The Best Place to Work"

Current Employee - Head of Customer Support in Foster City, CA

I have been working at WorkSpan full-time for less than a year

Pros

* Great work environment with amazing people. * Beautiful office in a fantastic location. * We're creating something awesome and amazing.

Cons

* Startup culture and lots of work if you're opposed to that. * Lots of happy people ... if that annoys you for any reason. * Traffic in the bay area is rough (however we're right next to the San Mateo bridge).

Advice to Management

Keep up the fantastic work. We're building a beautiful and game changing company.

WorkSpan2019-05-24

"A Once-in-a-Generation Start-up Experience"

Current Employee - General Manager in Foster City, CA

I have been working at WorkSpan full-time for less than a year

Pros

WorkSpan is creating an entirely new category of solution that is attractive and motivating and there is huge upside as we are relevant to major ITC industry brands. In addition, the culture is one of inclusion, diversity, collaborative and inspiring and the office environment is exceptional with amazing energy, best-in-industry talent and fun. The management team has an excellent vision and strategy and is... executing to success and is accessible and fully supportive and involved in the success of each employee.

Cons

We are running out of space so working quarters can be a little squeezed, but ultimately that is a good thing that we are growing quickly and expanding.

Advice to Management

Continue to execute the vision and strategy and make the needed investments in core competencies and hiring the best and brightest in the industry.

WorkSpan2019-05-24

"Good Work, Friendly Colleagues and Overall Positive synergy"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Foster City, CA

I have been working at WorkSpan full-time for less than a year

Pros

Company is doing well and growing. You will have lots to do and deliver. If your goals are to do cutting edge work with great colleagues-WorkSpan is definitely a place for you.

Cons

Fast movement and dynamism are not for all.

WorkSpan2019-04-02

"Couldn't be happier!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Foster City, CA

I have been working at WorkSpan full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great culture, very smart team, limitless growth opportunities, impressive product. WorkSpan has very aggressive goals and an exciting future!

Cons

No cons so far! You'll work hard but you will have a noticeable impact on the company's success.

Advice to Management

Continue to enable & support employees to span boundaries professionally.

WorkSpan2019-03-15

"Incredible Platform, Amazing People, Innovative Team!"

Current Employee - Senior Enterprise Account Executive

I have been working at WorkSpan full-time for less than a year

Pros

This platform addresses the needs perfectly for the complex world of Eco-System Cloud. Alliances simply can't function without WorkSpan and the existing processes are broken due to manual effort which include spreadsheets, phone calls, and emails. WorkSpan solves this problem by providing a streamlined and modernized approach to managing alliances and partnerships. There is no doubt this company is destined for... greatness! - High Performing and Collaborative Sales Team. Everyone is willing to help. - World Class Engineering Team - World Class Product Management Team - Network Success Team works incredibly hard for our customers. It's because of you our customers love partnering with WorkSpan. Executive Leadership is phenomenal. They are visionaries who are hyper focused on delivering an exceptional customer experience and also recognize the importance of building a strong company culture. They are ALL IN!

Cons

This is a space that is yet to be defined. A lot of education is happening as we build which is exciting.

Advice to Management

Keep focusing on delivering an exceptional customer experience! Continue to innovate and define the space for Eco-System Cloud!

WorkSpan2019-03-14

"Grow a career - Build a great company"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Carmel, IN

I have been working at WorkSpan full-time for less than a year

Pros

Our team at WorkSpan lives the core values and beliefs. We move fast, work hard and respect the contribution of all team members. If you want to grow your career while contributing to building a great company this may be a great fit for you.

Cons

Not enough hours in the day

Advice to Management

Continue to live our values, and build on early successes

WorkSpan2019-02-05

"Praiseworthy leadership"

Former Employee - Senior Business Administrator in Foster City, CA

I worked at WorkSpan full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Opportunity to work alongside brilliant and tenacious colleagues - Flexible working schedule; ability to WFH - No egos - Work environment that fosters employee autonomy The main reason I am compelled to write a review is because of the CEO of this company. I have had the opportunity to work for a number of admirable bosses, but none of them were quite like Mayank. He is an inspiring, supportive leader that... will no doubt earn your respect. He is a strong communicator that listens to others and trusts the capabilities of the employees. He even takes the time to acknowledge your good work. Even with the commendable work life balance, be prepared to work VERY hard, at a fast pace. You will learn a LOT in such a short time.

Cons

- Need more cool team bonding/building events

WorkSpan2019-02-04