AXA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at AXA

2.6

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AXA (New York, NY) in March 2019.

Interview

Confirmation over the phone that your application is accurate. Told in 2 weeks I will hear about next steps.
    confirmation over the phone that your application is accurate. Told in 2 weeks I will hear about next steps.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orinda, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at AXA (Orinda, CA).

Interview

Introduction by recruiter, on site interview of 30 minutes or 1 hour with 6 people. One was a programming interview, and one was with one of the co-founders of AXA Rosenberg.

Interview Questions

• Write a program that generates all permutations given a list of numbers in any language.   1 Answer
    • What are you most passionate about? Are you passionate about building software systems?   Answer Question

Adviser Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AXA (San Diego, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

mainly talk about series 7 and 66 exams and see if you are able to pass them. Also talk about the value of advising people how to invest their money the right way, annuities. The interview was an hour long.

Interview Questions

• Weakness/Strengths, exam capabilities   1 Answer

Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phila, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at AXA (Phila, PA) in January 2017.

Interview

Very thoughtful, answered all question. Would recommend to anybody seeking a job to begin their career. Very staff as I spoke to multiple people. Smooth and easy process nothing to really stress about.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AXA (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

There were initial conversations over email with the HR recruiter, then there was a phone screening about a week after initial contact, and finally there was a Skype interview. Once the Skype interview took place, I was notified a couple weeks afterward that I got the internship. I was emailed and then called by the HR recruiter to discuss the opportunity.

Interview Questions

• What sort of position are you looking for- more client-facing or internal to the organization?   1 Answer
    • What kind of technical proficiency do you have?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AXA (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

One long behavioral interview. A few technical questions sprinkled in but overall just to see if you will work well with groups and individually. Most of the questions will be first tailored to your resume and then towards what they are looking for in a candidate.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AXA (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

1. Set up for interview via email/phone
    2. Get asked mostly behavioral questions and a resume rundown.
    3. Set up hours (if they liked you)

It's basically just a test to see if you will work well with the others. The position requires minimal technical skills and more understanding of what they are in the business of doing.

Wealth Management Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AXA.

Interview

Usually one interview with one or two financial advisors in the room. Mostly behavioral, but if you mention your knowledge of finance they may quiz you, so know your stuff! You can really be any major to interview for this position. Talk about any experiences you may have with previous internships and how you can add value to AXA.

Interview Questions

• What can you tell me about finance, and something current about the financial markets today?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at AXA (New York, NY) in December 2015.

Interview

Interviewed for asset management division. Didnt ask me any questions about myself just talked at me about the job. Set up a second interview after that for them to tell me about benefits and pay. Third interview was just the offer.

Interview Questions

• Talked through resume briefly   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AXA (New York, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

I just applied online and within few days I was called for an interview.

I prepared myself to answer a bunch of questions, but to my surprise, I was the only one who asked questions. I was just asked