AXA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AXA Interview Questions

Interviews at AXA

2.6

Wealth Management Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at AXA.

Interview

It was a group interview with two other candidates. The interviewer took our resumes and then asked each person to go through their experience. We took a round of introduction and then answered questions together.

Wealth Management Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AXA (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2020.

Interview

The interview was an easy process, but I declined the offer. Basically, they are looking into a person to work full-time for a commission-based. They do not require a specific background, but they prefer business. in addition, they require employees to obtain licenses

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at AXA (New York, NY).

Interview

Phone call to determine fit and describe position. In-person interview at NYC office where you have to create a presentation on how to grow your "book" and keep adding customers as well as discussion of compensation structure.

Interview Questions

• What resources would you use to meet potential clients?   Answer Question

Wealth Management Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AXA (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2020.

Interview

The interview was very easy, they already had my resume so they pretty much had all of my information. Once I got on the phone we really just talked about what the role would be like on a day to day- It was a great interview.

Interview Questions

• About myself - they already had my resume   1 Answer

Financial Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AXA (Chicago, IL) in February 2020.

Interview

Extremely direct and timely, made me feel like a valued member of the team, even at the interview process. I very much felt at home at a potential company that I was simply applying to. This feeling was prior to any serious consideration.

Interview Questions

• What course during your undergraduate degree was most beneficial?   Answer Question

Financial Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AXA in February 2020.

Interview

Held a first and second round phone interview with AXA. Was then asked in-second round to develop a personal marketing strategy and as to how I would add value to the firm as a new financial advisor in training.

Interview Questions

• Develop a personal marketing strategy   1 Answer

Talent Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at AXA (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Interview was coordinated through staffing firm and process moved quickly, skipped phone interview and invited me on-site right away. Interviewed with hiring manager only. Interview was not very structured, which I found somewhat awkward/off-putting. The first thing the interviewer said was, "So, I guess you have some questions for me." Aside from that I was asked a few closed questions about my background ("Have you done X? Have you done Y?") and then I had the opportunity to ask more questions. Overall the interviewer did not seem particularly concerned with learning about me or understanding my qualifications.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AXA (Newark, NJ) in January 2020.

Interview

Two step phone interview - first was to get to know your personality to see if you're a good fit for team and for sales. Second focused on bonus structure and compensation. Stressed importance of cold calling and social media

Interview Questions

• How will you build client base?   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at AXA (New York, NY) in January 2020.

Interview

Quick introduction phone call with a recruiter, then a meeting in the office with representatives. Finally a project and presentation with managers. After this the managers evaluated and responded within 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Tell me you experience in Sales   1 Answer

Financial Advisor Interview

Interview

Very basic interview. Very comprehensive training program which is necessary before starting. Has base salary in addition to commission. If you do not want to take tests to sell stock and insurance don’t interview. Classes and training is required but the exam is hard and not worth it if you are not committed.