AXA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AXA Interview Questions

Updated Dec 15, 2017

2.6

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AXA.

Interview

I got an email to invite me to come to the office for an interview. The questions are easy basically about your resume and background. Some behavioral questions also but easy to answer.

Axa Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AXA.

Interview

Easy interviews two offsite one over the phone. The last interview is a presentation on how to gain clients. The job is not what you expect and the PEP period is not articulated in enough detail to know what're you're getting into.

Financial Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at AXA (Portland, OR).

Interview

It was a 3-4 part interview, covering all facets of employment at AXA, culminating in a PowerPoint presentation on my natural market as an advisor. The first two interviews were introductory and informational, but the third was a real skill test and presentation, and is used to separate people who really want the position.

Actuarial Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AXA.

Interview

I applied online. I had a phone interview a few weeks later. Two days after that I was invited to their New Jersey offices for an in-person interview which consisted of three separate interviews and lasted from about 9am to 2pm.

The first interview was a run through of my transcript and the questions were asking me what I learned in the specific classes. I hadn't thought about some of the material in a couple years so I was a little caught off guard. The second interview was a round of brain teasers and I was asked to show my work on a scratch sheet. The third interview was your basic interview. I was asked to elaborate some things on my resume and some other usual interview questions.

Overall, it was a very good experience. The first interview was insanely tough. The second interview was tough but fun too. The third was your typical interview. I was disappointed in the outcome but grateful for the experience.

Below, I'll give an example of a question from each interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me what you know about the Capital Asset Pricing Model and who invented it.   Answer Question
    • Say you were to play a dice game where you roll two dice and the first dice tells you how many dice to roll and the second dice tells you how times you get to roll them. You get to keep the amount of money as numbers facing up on the dice at the end. How much do you expect to win?   Answer Question
    • What is the most valuable thing you learned at <insert job> that you can carry over to this position?   Answer Question

Financial Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AXA (Dallas, TX) in November 2017.

Interview

One brief 10-minute phone interview just breaking the ice led to a second interview in person at the office. That interview lasted about an hour and was very informative and interrogatory.

Interview Questions

• Why would I be a good fit for this position?   1 Answer

Actuarial Interview

Interview

Mostly Technical, people were nice but not much feel to the company the rest was just filler for here since i need thirty words but i do not think thirty words is necessary to fulfill this

IT Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AXA (Charlotte, NC) in September 2017.

Interview

There was an initial screening by Randstand Recruiter. The position was shown as something that would makeup to leadership eventually. It was a general screening. It was as if they wanted to hire interns.

Interview Questions

• General Questions - Have you worked in IT? What are your recent experinces with IT?   Answer Question

Insurance Salesman Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AXA.

Interview

I met the recruiter through a college job fair where he explained what the company was all about and from there we set up an interview in office about job requirements with some behavioral ques

Interview Questions

• Which class did you like the best? the least? and what do you wish you took more classes in?   Answer Question

Financial Professional Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AXA in July 2017.

Interview

First interview was short with the requiter, he wanted to know my background and how I was qualified for the position. He reached out to me many times to make sure I was available for his interviews.

Interview Questions

• What interests you about AXA and how does your background fit this job description   Answer Question

Financial Advisor Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at AXA (Raleigh, NC) in July 2017.

Interview

Laid back. Asked few questions. Went over the process of financial advising. Took about 20 minutes. Went over how they give you material to obtain your series 66 and series 7 but do not get paid while doing so.