AXA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AXA Interview Questions

Updated Jul 19, 2017

2.6

Insurance Salesman Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AXA.

Interview

I met the recruiter through a college job fair where he explained what the company was all about and from there we set up an interview in office about job requirements with some behavioral ques

Interview Questions

• Which class did you like the best? the least? and what do you wish you took more classes in?   Answer Question

Financial Professional Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AXA in July 2017.

Interview

First interview was short with the requiter, he wanted to know my background and how I was qualified for the position. He reached out to me many times to make sure I was available for his interviews.

Interview Questions

• What interests you about AXA and how does your background fit this job description   Answer Question

Financial Advisor Interview

Interview

Three different interviews took place. All of them were mostly just describing the position and trying to up sell the position to me. Ask some questions about why you're interested in working there, nothing out of the ordinary.

Financial Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AXA.

Interview

The interviewer brought me in for multiple interviews and asked me the exact same questions as if it was the first interview. I did not pursue further after 3 interviews.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AXA (New York, NY) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied online.Basically, this is a sales position. You may need to go door to sell their product. The guy that interviewed me was really nice. And the interview was in a causal manner.

Financial Advisor Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AXA (Portland, OR) in April 2017.

Interview

I was contacted for a phone interview in order to screen me for a potential in-person interview. The phone interview was simple and straight-forward. At the in-person interview, the interviewer was friendly, and conversational. It's the type of job that requires you to be a people-person, so it was good that we got along well. The interviewer was impressed that I had researched the company. Overall, I had a positive experience. I was offered a second interview, but this didn't seem like the right fit for me.

Interview Questions

• How would you build your client base?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AXA (Austin, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

4 interviews, 2 on the phone, 2 in person. They are very accomodating an overall they are trying to gauge your personality for the industry, and asking you basic behavioral questions.

Anonymous Employee in Woodbury, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AXA (Woodbury, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

Two persons interviewed me, one is recruiter and another is Vice President. I love the atmosphere which makes you feel very comfortable. The recruiter told me that there are total three interviews, the first one in today is just to see "if I like you and you like me". The second will relates to more professional knowledge. The third one is to talk about benefits and salary.

Interview Questions

• What do you expect from our company?
      How much you know about AXA?
      Tell me about yourself.
      Do you want to stay in financial advisor or higher?(career growth room)
      What's your ideal salary?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AXA (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Very easy application process. Applied online using only a resume. Got a call around a week later to set up a phone interview. After that had an in-person interview in their office. People were very friendly and enthusiastic about the company.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AXA (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

Interview was very straightforward. Gave a lot of information about the company and what was to be expected on the job. Made clear that this was a career not made for everyone but can be very rewarding. I applied online through my school career services and heard back almost immediately with a phone interview. An in person interview was scheduled the week after.