Acceptance Insurance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 3, 2017

2.1

1. Featured Interview

Sales Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Acceptance Insurance.

Interview

Interviewed with DM on a Tuesday and received a callback on Friday offering the job. During interview I was given a thorough breakdown of expectations for sales agents. I must admit it was blankly put on the table that the job was very demanding. I wanted the experience so I took the challenge. This is my first week and I have completed both Property and Causality modules ready to practice the test simulator.

Sales Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Acceptance Insurance.

Interview

I think I have experienced aged discrimination...interviewer changed at the mention of my age...my experience, qualifications, and licenses were more than theirs...maybe threatened.. did not get called back for first time in my life.

Acceptance Insurance Response

Sep 11, 2017 – Social Media Coordinator

Acceptance Insurance is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, disability, veteran status or any... More

Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Acceptance Insurance (Nashville, TN) in January 2017.

Interview

After phone interview and personality test, met manager for interview. Another person that was already on the team as a team lead set in on the interview, as well. Everyone was friendly and spent time getting to know me. Also asked situational questions like "tell me about time that I ..." which I used to highlight my past experiences and skills.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you helped to facilitate a positive change in my team   Answer Question

Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Rosa, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Acceptance Insurance (Santa Rosa, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

Did two interviews over the phone and in person with the regional manager both were straight forward questions and explained what I would be doing instead of asking me why work for this company

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No I was hired during company changes so I got the pay is wanted or close to it in offer letter.

Retail Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Acceptance Insurance (San Diego, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

Was told to call for a brief interview, I did, she then tells me that I need to have a license in San Diego, which the ad clearly states that this company pays for your license, she said that they changed the requirements all of the sudden, I took the chance to continue the process especially after reading all of the negative reviews on here and Indeed.com, now after reading these negative reviews, It all makes sense, high turnover, keep changing work policies, bad upper management, etc... don't waste your time applying unless you like an uncertain future, there are better insurance companies to work for.

Call Center Customer Contact Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Acceptance Insurance (Nashville, TN) in June 2016.

Interview

I had a phone interview. I thought it went pretty well. The questions were the general interview questions, "Tell me about yourself, Tell me about a time..." Blah blah blah. When the interview was done I was told that I would here from the recruiter that originally contacted me about the position after I applied. Its been a week and I haven't heard anything. The day after I was offered another position (with a different company) with a higher pay rate! So everything worked out for me in the end.

Interview Questions

• General interview questions.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Overland, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Acceptance Insurance (Overland, MO) in March 2016.

Interview

First I interviewed with agent he was very nice and was impressed with my resume he passed my information to his regional manager I interviewed with him he was also very nice as well, pay is good, two person office, company pays for license and testing waiting to here back from them sometime today or tomorrow.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Acceptance Insurance (Memphis, TN) in January 2016.

Interview

Interviewed by a manager that I would never even work with. He was from another district. Another employee sat in on the interview. I was called later that night, offered the position but told to pretend I was hired for something else because I was replacing an employee they were trying to fire. I should have took that as a warning. No loyalty and messy. Once hired I was asked to spy on the employee I was there to replace and report information. I did not. I wanted no parts of the drama. I only wanted my paycheck.

Interview Questions

• How many times to ask before accepting "no" during a sale?   1 Answer

Claims Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Acceptance Insurance.

Interview

I was already on the fence about interviewing with this company. The recruiter was 10 minutes late in calling me that pretty much sold it for me. The review of the company were not good so I didnt even bother to answer. Guess wha interviewing works both ways. If you want good candidates be professiona. How would it look if I was late?

Interview Questions

• When would you be available for a phone interview?   1 Answer

See above appears to be poorly managed

Insurance Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Van Nuys, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Acceptance Insurance (Van Nuys, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

Did phone interview first, then went in for a sit down interview. Spent about an hour with the manager of the office who told me how the company had transformed from a company owned by Nationwide to an independent agency. Told me the hours that would be involved in the job and what my job would be. told me I would be going to car dealerships and leasing agency to try to get prospects for the office. Told me what would be expected in the office and the way I would need to dress for this position.Told me about the history of the company that was now running the office.

Interview Questions

• The asked me if I was willing to go out to get business.   1 Answer

not for me