Activision Blizzard Interview Questions

Updated Jul 22, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 75 of over 75 interviews

Campus Recruiting10%
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Activision Blizzard (London, England, England) in Apr 2020

Interview

- Well Organised interview process, the recruiter was very nice and informative. - Amazing recruitment process and was really helpful throughout - They made me feel very comfortable and relaxed during the interview.

Interview Questions
  • The questions asked were mixed easy to average. Ensure you have questions for the recruiter too.
    Answer Question

Activision Blizzard

Application

I interviewed at Activision Blizzard

Interview

Met with one team and then another team. However process was really weird as they had very overlapping questions... Also noticed that someone/something created an application for a higher role with out notifying me after the second interview. Also asked a couple of questions to recruiter, one about career advancement. Recruiter came back saying something along the lines they aren't looking for people who are thinking about the future and killed the process right there.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Activision Blizzard

Application

I interviewed at Activision Blizzard

Interview

The process changed during the middle of the recruitment, making it difficult to follow the assessment criteria. However, the communication was clear and detailed with the recruiter always available for further questions.

Activision Blizzard

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Activision Blizzard in Apr 2021

Interview

I applied online and was given a per recorded interview with 8 questions 5 being the normal how did you find us, why do you want to join us, then two questions being programming tests and then an IQ test

Interview Questions
  • Two Programming tests. One based on a loop and the other based on user input

Activision Blizzard

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Activision Blizzard in Mar 2021

Interview

There was an assessment, then an initial phone call with the recruiter to get to know me and talk about the role, followed by a 1-on-1 technical phone call and 3 panel interviews.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Activision Blizzard

Application

I interviewed at Activision Blizzard

Interview

After hearing back on my application, I was sent a series of questions, did a pre-screen with a recruiter, and then did 3 rounds of interviews. The people were mostly great to work with, the main negative is I would go weeks in between each stage without contact, and then when I did hear back I would be scheduled an interview within a couple of days, so I had very little notice. The whole process took about 4 months.

Interview Questions
  • The questions I was asked were mostly direct questions about my background and previous positions.

Activision Blizzard

Application

I interviewed at Activision Blizzard

Interview

Its an online assessment with 12 easy questions, about C++ base knowledge, simple math problems in game dev and 4 coding questions. All coding questions are about leetcode easy difficulty.

Interview Questions
  • Check whether 2 projectiles with circle range scollides with each other or not.

Activision Blizzard

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Activision Blizzard

Interview

Process was about 5 weeks. Recruiter email > Recruiter Call > Direct Report Call > Zoom Panel (3 or 4 groups throughout the day including the team you would be on) > Waited a week or so, recruiter reached out on a Friday, said let's talk Monday (they could have told me then...) but I didn't get It. Be yourself. It was what got me to the end. It wasn't meant to be for me but I still believe it would have been a great fit and the people were fun. It was a very exciting process - looking back I spent too much time researching/reminding myself on the actual game I was going to be a part of. Of course it helps, but wasn't the main focus. Don't be afraid to reapply, it's not easy to get into a company with such a cool culture.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time you worked and had to adapt with different stakeholders or higher-ups. How did you react to their feedback?

Activision Blizzard

Application

I interviewed at Activision Blizzard

Interview

kind of professional interview experience, the best part is they will ask for some home work but with multiple areas like coding/system design/trouble-shooting etc to show your capability which you feed good at.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Activision Blizzard (Los Angeles, CA) in Feb 2021

Interview

Only had a 15 minute phone interview, basically went through my qualities on why I felt like a good fit for the position. The recruiter was nice, but asked for my choice of time slots (although didn't give a specific day) and then randomly chose a day the following week for the call.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when things didn't go right in your current job, and what did you do?

Activision Blizzard

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Activision Blizzard in Feb 2021

Interview

Virtual interview process - Recruiter call screening - Virtual interview with interview panel / team - 3-4h interview process - Engaged recruiters - From submitting application online to job offer, process took about 2 months

Interview Questions
  • - Questions clarifying previous experience - How to handle a specific scenario - Talk through what value I can bring to the team
Viewing 1 - 10 of 75 Interviews