Acuity Insurance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Acuity Insurance Interview Questions

Interviews at Acuity Insurance

Commercial Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sheboygan, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Acuity Insurance (Sheboygan, WI) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied online and heard back from them within a week. The first interview was over the phone and the second was in person at their headquarters. They put me up in a hotel the night before and then on the day of my interview I got a tour of the company and had an interview with two managers from the Underwriting Department. I then received a response by the end of the week. The whole process was timely and efficiently managed.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sheboygan, WI

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Acuity Insurance (Sheboygan, WI) in March 2017.

Interview

I had to complete the on line application. Human Resources will call with a phone interview. One face to face interview with two of the many managers and claim reps I would have been clerical support.

Interview Questions

• Normal range of questions for the position I applied for.   1 Answer

Inside Claim Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sheboygan, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Acuity Insurance (Sheboygan, WI).

Interview

Had a phone interview ALOT of repeat questions but worded differently. I wish I would have prepared differently for it but I didn't expect them to ask the same question repeatly. The HR department consists of a lot if not their whole department of young adults. Their job postings are always up for months and they never contacted me back about on a reponse getting the position. If you are desperate on needing employment asap don't count on them contacting you back within a timely fashion. Almost a TOO relaxed environment to where they don't care about potential candidates and their need for a job.

Interview Questions

• What was a situation in where you were faced an obstacle? This question was asked repeatly but in a different fashion   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sheboygan, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Acuity Insurance (Sheboygan, WI) in October 2018.

Interview

Applied online, got the HR call a couple days later, submitted transcripts as requested, still waiting for a reply. Process should take about a month, and the tour invited onsite

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Acuity Insurance in January 2013.

Interview

Very informal, I met with the manager over my region and the claims Vice President. I was allowed to share my thoughts and experiences. I felt welcome from the start, and I felt that management honestly valued my opinion.

Interview Questions

• Why are you leaving your current employer?   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sheboygan, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Acuity Insurance (Sheboygan, WI).

Interview

The interview process lasted about 4 hours, with multiple "stages," and it was very straightforward and similar to the process I've encountered for other jobs. I met first with two recruiters, who asked a series of questions about my background, working style, and so forth. The second stage was an interview with prospective team members and manager. All in all, it was very professional, warm and welcoming. A good reflection of the company!

Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sheboygan, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Acuity Insurance (Sheboygan, WI) in November 2018.

Interview

A short indoor tour followed by sets of interviews with others ranging from HR, IT managers and the VP. Finished it off with a timed reasoning (math) and diagramming (flowcharts) test.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you took a risk.   1 Answer

Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sheboygan, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Acuity Insurance (Sheboygan, WI) in August 2014.

Interview

Met at job fair, talked for a while.
    30 minute phone call with HR, pretty basic.
    Two sets of interviews with 2-3 people at a time. Mostly repeated HR questions, nothing too technical, no whiteboarding.
    1 hour (maybe?) math and logic quiz, not too hard

Interview Questions

• Probably something like "tell me about a time you had to deal with [scenario]"   Answer Question

Programmer/Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sheboygan, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Acuity Insurance (Sheboygan, WI) in April 2015.

Interview

First, I had 10 minutes phone interview. It was nothing too technical. Afterward, they invited me for an on-site interview. It took almost 6 hours. On the day, I faced interview with HR recruiter, IT managers, Director, VP followed by an hour skill test (Reasoning and Diagramming). They were friendly. Every interviewer had set of questions to ask. Most questions were based on your experience.

Commercial Lines Underwriter Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Acuity Insurance.

Interview

Interview process started by meeting the Human Resource Specialist at a job fair. Seemed to have a good conversation regarding the position and company. Less than a week later I received an email with requesting times to set up a phone interview, a link to fill out an application, and a copy of transcripts. A couple days later I had a phone interview that also seemed to go well, I asked questions about the company and showed interest in working for the company. The following week I received an email stating they are going to pursue other candidates whose qualifications more closely match their needs.

Interview Questions

• What do you enjoy most about your current job? What do you enjoy least about your current job? Where do you see yourself in ten years?   Answer Question