Acuity Insurance Interview Questions

Updated Mar 5, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 25 of over 25 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Acuity Insurance

Featured Interview

Acuity Insurance

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Acuity Insurance in Jan 2021

Interview

Applied online and got contacted by recruiter. It was very conversational and laid back. After that I had to answer 5 behavioral questions on a word document. About two weeks later I interviewed with two GMs.

Interview Questions
  • Mostly just about previous work experience and what I know about underwriting. Also asked about why I want to work at acuity and in insurance.
    Answer Question

Acuity Insurance

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Acuity Insurance in Sep 2020

Interview

This was a career fair and Acuity was extremely nice and helpful for their process of hiring. The company was very transparent and workers were proud of their work. Seems like a fantastic company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Acuity Insurance

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Acuity Insurance in Jan 2020

Interview

Phone interview, Data entry testing, in person interview. All very straight forward. Excellent communication throughout the process. It took about a month to get in for the in-person interview due to someone in management being out of state. The facility was beautiful and I was able to shadow three separate departments. Ultimately offered multiple positions and accepted the best fitting of the three.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Sheboygan, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Acuity Insurance (Sheboygan, WI) in May 2019

Interview

Extremely long process and doesnt really consider prior experience to salary and title. I had 2.5 years prior experience yet it was not considered. There was no conversation about compensation, just a base pay.

Interview Questions
  • What are previous projects worked on?

Acuity Insurance

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Acuity Insurance

Interview

For me, the interview process began with a phone interview, which asked me a variety of questions. Primarily, those questions targeted how my past experience was relevant to the position for which I applied. Thereafter, I was invited to Acuity for two additional on-site interviews. In the first on-site interview, I had three conversations with different pairs of employees. The first conversation was with two managers. The second conversation was with a manager and general manager. The third was with two employees, and I was able to ask them questions about the position and about the culture at Acuity. In the second on-site interview, I returned to shadow two different business analysts, and I met with another pair of managers. Throughout the two on-site interviews, the questions became more behavioral, but the underlying theme was the same: they asked me to demonstrate how my experience was relevant to the position for which I applied. But they also ensured I was able to get to know Acuity and ask questions of them about its culture, the nature of the position, etc. It was a conversation between prospective employee and employer, wherein the employer was represented by many different interests and individuals throughout the hierarchy.

Interview Questions
  • Know your resume and connect it to the positional requirements.
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Sheboygan, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Acuity Insurance (Sheboygan, WI) in Nov 2018

Interview

A short indoor tour followed by sets of interviews with others ranging from HR, IT managers and the VP. Finished it off with a timed reasoning (math) and diagramming (flowcharts) test.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you took a risk.

Anonymous Employee in Sheboygan, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Acuity Insurance (Sheboygan, WI)

Interview

The interview process lasted about 4 hours, with multiple "stages," and it was very straightforward and similar to the process I've encountered for other jobs. I met first with two recruiters, who asked a series of questions about my background, working style, and so forth. The second stage was an interview with prospective team members and manager. All in all, it was very professional, warm and welcoming. A good reflection of the company!

Interview Questions
  • Why Acuity, and what attracted you to this position?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sheboygan, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Acuity Insurance (Sheboygan, WI) in Oct 2018

Interview

Applied online, got the HR call a couple days later, submitted transcripts as requested, still waiting for a reply. Process should take about a month, and the tour invited onsite

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sheboygan, WI

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Acuity Insurance (Sheboygan, WI) in Jul 2018

Interview

Contacted by Acuity HR Manager through Linkedin. Two telephone interviews followed by an on site interview in Sheboygan WI. The process took 2 plus months to complete. They seem to be very slow with the hiring process. If you are in need of an immediate job...it may take awhile.

Interview Questions
  • One question...what did I not like about my current job
  • The process took a very long time...nearly 2 months total. I was not offered the position but it took nearly 1 1/2 months from the time I met with them on site before they informed me they were moving forward with other candidates. I was disappointed as they seem to be a great company to work for. They did not state any reasons of why I had been passed over for the position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sheboygan, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Acuity Insurance (Sheboygan, WI) in Dec 2017

Interview

I was e-mailed to set up a phone interview. Set up for the following Tuesday, Interview took about 30 minutes, everything went very well. I was asked to take a typing accuracy test after the call.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 25 Interviews