Aegis Living Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 23, 2017

2.9

Servant Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aegis Living (Bellevue, WA).

Interview

It was amazing. I really got to learn about the company, the people, the culture, and why everyone has stayed so long. I interview in total 7 times with the last time being again with the CEO to offer me personally the job. It was a very personally touch from someone who I can only imagine is super busy. It really felt personal and I have never had that before.

Interview Questions

• Background, work history, the normal questions. Family, life, current employment, my management style, etc.   1 Answer

General Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Aegis Living in July 2017.

Interview

This was the most straight forward and honest interview processes that I have been a part of. I loved the fact that they allowed me to visit a community during the interview process. Nothing says that you are 100% confident in your product like opening yourself up and being absolutely candid.

Interview Questions

• I am paraphrasing a bit here...Tell me about the worst performing person on your team. What have you done to coach them up? How long have you been trying to elevate them? With that being said...why are they still a part or your team.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aegis Living (Seattle, WA) in June 2017.

Interview

The interview process before and during was good. They said that I would hear back in two weeks. Two weeks was about to roll around and I checked in 1.5 weeks in to see where they were in deciding. Didn't hear back. Two weeks went by, then three weeks went by and then I touched base with the manager and he said, I'm sorry, we didn't call you back. This was a really disappointing way to find out you didn't get a job. He said, I thought the recruiter was going to do that. Turns out they had offered someone else the position and forgot to call me back and here I am waiting for three weeks wondering if a decision was made. Then when I followed up with the hr person to see what I could do to improve for my next interview, I never heard back after following up twice after the interview. Really disappointed with the post interview process and lack of communication.

Care Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Aegis Living.

Interview

Easy, met the manager and then the GM and assistant GM got hired on the spot. The asked me very basic questions, it was quite easy and not complicated at all. I had no troubles getting hired, only later on with the previous GM.

Interview Questions

• What is one experience where you showed initative?   1 Answer

Concierge Interview

Interview

I was referred by a male employee of the company, emphasis on his gender. He was offered $14/hr to start four years ago. In contrast, I have a master's degree and four years of experience doing exactly what they are looking for and I was offered $12 an hour. Did I mention I'm a woman? I was told, "we need someone with your education, skills and passion but I strongly encourage you to get a second job while you work here." I live in the fourth most expensive city in the United States and commute 40 miles to work because that's how far away I have to live to be able to afford rent. $12/hr, a huge pay cut for me, would put me on the streets. When will companies learn if they want good people they can't treat them like slaves? I was literally told, "It's worth it just to get your foot in the door." Yeah right, so enjoyable to work there is barely notice the homelessness, eh? No thanks. I rescinded my application before the interview went any further.

Interview Questions

Aegis Living Response

Mar 30, 2017 – Aegis Living

We are sorry to hear of your experience. While we can't speak directly to your specific situation we would like to assure you that this is contrary to our culture, led by our President, Judy... More

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Granada Hills, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Aegis Living (Granada Hills, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

1st i took a test after the test my interviews started !
    We sat where the company usually holds their meetings, i sat with two individuals.
    they asked me a few question before they knew it they were sure i was on the job.

Wellness Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kirkland, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aegis Living (Kirkland, WA) in October 2016.

Interview

Was quick and to the point, and I was hired. I'd worked for the HSD before in other management positions. She asked how would l like Monday through Friday second shift and I said that was fine.

Interview Questions

• Why do you work in this part of healthcare when you can work in others?   1 Answer

CNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Issaquah, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Aegis Living (Issaquah, WA) in September 2016.

Interview

Application was easy to fill out. Met with the recruiter, Ashley, she is very welcoming and knowledgeable. Next I met with the associate care director, then the director and with my experience and knowledge I was hired on the spot.

Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kent, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aegis Living (Kent, WA) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied online. The next day or two someone from the HR dept. called and scheduled a phone interview. During the phone interview we established which locations I was interested in and my preference for part time work. After that I met the directors at an Aegis Living community for an interview.

Dishwasher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aegis Living (Las Vegas, NV) in July 2016.

Interview

Do you have any knowledge on how to use a knife , prepare any meal . do you follow any recipe or do you get orders , we have modify diets have you work on how to prepare them the most important is that you have a heart to work in a facilities with senior residents

Interview Questions

• If I had any experience in cooking cleaning and preparing   1 Answer