Aegis Living Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 12, 2018

2.9

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aegis Living (Bellevue, WA) in July 2012.

Interview

Walk in and get an application, talk to the hiring director. Take an integrity test, Have a conversation with the department manager for the department for which you are applying.

Interview Questions

• Are you available to work weekends and holidays?   1 Answer

Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aegis Living (Redmond, WA) in February 2014.

Interview

The staffing agency sent me to Aegis. From there I went through 4 interviews; 1 initial with HR and 3 with management. They wanted me to speak with those who I would be working with / supporting directly.

Interview Questions

• General interview questions about your background and what your career goals were, etc.   Answer Question

Business Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Aegis Living (Fremont, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

I submit my resume via e-mail after found this job opening. Within one day I got the call to schedule my interview and I pick the interview based on my schedule. General manager interview me. She was very nice and very professional. She clearly explained the job requirement. Talking to her was very comfortable.

Interview Questions

• Why I like to work here? What do I expect from this job? My expectation for this job?   Answer Question

Business Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Issaquah, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Aegis Living (Issaquah, WA) in November 2013.

Interview

I was called for an interview. When I arrived there were many other candidates there. It was a group interview , which I found very uncomfortable. There was no follow up as far as notification that they had hired somebody else.

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Aegis Living.

Interview

Applied online. Resume wasn't received. Dropped resume at home office. Received a call after follow up a couple weeks later. Phone interview with HR rep. Called for group interview. 3 hour group interview with 10 other candidates and 4 employees. Shared personality traits, life experiences, team exercise. Interview with supervisor and two other co-workers.

Interview Questions

• Have you been in a situation where you were asked to do something you weren't comfortable with? What was it and how did you handle it? Also, which of the other candidates would you hire for the job.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Aegis Living in June 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very relaxed, not as tough as some other interviews I have gone through. She first starts off asking me about myself and why I was interested in being an activities assistant. She then described to me what the job entailed and asked me various questions about how flexible I would be in terms of hours, responsibilities (ie: if I was open to feeding or taking residents to the bathroom), and some other questions. All in all, it was a very laid back interview until the General Manager came in, and he had some more challenging questions for me, such as to define what assisted living is.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in working in assisted living?   1 Answer

Activity Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Aegis Living (Las Vegas, NV) in August 2015.

Interview

It was a group interview in which 3 people ran the interview and asked the candidates questions. Most of the questions were relevant to the interview but not all. I was put off by some of the questions.

Interview Questions

I chose to pursue other opportunities rather than accept the offer they offered me. I did not get a good vibe from one of the directors and I chose not to put myself In a negative situation.

General Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Aegis Living.

Interview

The process was very involved and started with multiple phone interviews. The final stage included travel to Seattle to spend an entire day interviewing and touring several communities. Anne Royse, Vice President of Talent Acquisition, guided and coordinated everything and really made me feel welcome from the moment we first spoke on the phone. Her positive attitude set the tone for the entire process.

Interview Questions

• The questions were thought provoking and open-ended; I felt that everyone I interviewed with was genuinely interested in digging to the heart of my experience and motivations and determining if this was a good fit for both parties.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aegis Living (Redmond, WA) in August 2015.

Interview

Overall process was executed as described on the 1st day of contact. schedule was followed and was impressed with the number of senior leaders that participated in the interview process. At the end I was blown away by the quick offer and their open door to discuss possibilities.

Interview Questions

• It was more about people skills than the technical side. the company focus on specifics behaviors that fit their culture and demand of their residents. Due my role (General Manager) they clarify some of my doubts related to my weakness and how they were willing to set me up for success.   Answer Question

General Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Aegis Living.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter working for Aegis and went through multiple phone conversations which than turned into phone conversation with Aegis staff. Multiple meetings and interviews with corporate officers and field team

Interview Questions

• There were several, but focus was Aegis making sure their candidates are a good cultural fit with company values   Answer Question