Aegis Living Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Aegis Living

2.7

1. Featured Interview

Wellness Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aegis Living.

Interview

I applied and received an email for an interview 6 hours later. The recruiter called me and asked a few basic questions. Very prompt and timely with her follow-up emails and phone call. I was called in for an interview in person the same day.

Anonymous Employee in West Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aegis Living (West Seattle, WA) in August 2019.

Interview

The interview was relaxed and more of a conversation between myself and the Director. My previous experience guided me towards my answers. The interviewer was optimistic about my future learning as it was something relatively new which helped ease any nerves.

Interview Questions

• How will your past experience prepare you for this position?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aegis Living (Las Vegas, NV) in April 2019.

Interview

Two step interview with two people and a shadow. Background check and drug screen two step tb testing. Expect fewer hours. In the beginning but will increase with time enjoy

Interview Questions

• How much experience do you have   1 Answer

Care Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aegis Living (Seattle, WA) in April 2019.

Interview

My interview was very smooth..the whole process took a week including background and reference check. HR was very quick to respond to my emails and calls. The kept me in the loop during the process. I was offered the position a week after my first phone call with the recruiter.

Prefer Not to Answer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aegis Living (Redmond, WA).

Interview

I filled out a lot of paperwork, didn't need a resume, was asked a few questions, then hired on the spot. I wasn't sure what I was signing up for and they seemed to know that.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience in care?   1 Answer

Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aegis Living.

Interview

meet with director and 1:1 interview. the interview was easy since they really need people and they cannot keep people work for them. The interview gave me a good impression of their company.

CNA Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Aegis Living.

Interview

The Interview Process: I applied in person, on site, and interviewed with the supervisor afterwards. They then connected me to the hiring manager and we had a follow-up interview. Had paperwork to fill out, and started work within the next two weeks.

Anonymous Employee in Newcastle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aegis Living (Newcastle, WA) in October 2018.

Interview

I matched the requirement on Indeed and the manager called me up to schedule a meetup with me to communicate face to face and asked about job-related questions about me. Afterwards, they took me to meet the senior residents living in the facility to evaluate my general feeling from the way I make contact with the residents.

Interview Questions

• If your family member were diagnosed with dementia, what will you do to help him or her?   1 Answer

Wellness Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Moraga, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aegis Living (Moraga, CA) in September 2018.

Interview

Came in for a scheduled interview. Interviews were lined up back to back for the day. Filled out a lengthy physical application, met with the Recruiter prior to meeting with the Health Services Director for a quick Q&A/preparation for interview. Met with the Health Services Director and she asked me a few questions based on my work experience. After the interview, she offered the job, asked me if I would like to move forward and proceed with the hiring process. After meeting with the HSD, I met with the Recruiter to complete any necessary paperwork regarding next steps.

Concierge Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Aegis Living (Seattle, WA) in August 2018.

Interview

The staff members I encountered were all courteous, professional, and welcoming towards me. I felt very comfortable in the lobby area while waiting on my interviewer, and even more comfortable one-on-one with my interviewer.