KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt
Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Albertsons Companies Interview Questions

Updated Aug 2, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 363 of over 363 interviews

2.0
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Albertsons Companies

Albertsons Companies

Application

I interviewed at Albertsons Companies

Interview

Pretty straight forward for a first job, what are your strengths and weaknesses, what do you hope to get from the job. It was finished quickly and I was offered a job after the interview.

Albertsons Companies

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Albertsons Companies

Interview

Complicated to get through the app process online. Interview was smooth and it went well once we got to that point. Questions were asked, answered and qualifications established. Overall a fairly simple process.

Interview Questions
  • Experience was key. Haven't been in retail for many years.
    Answer Question

Albertsons Companies

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Albertsons Companies

Interview

Very easy, just got interviewed, asked me the usual questions about myself, and my previous work history then sent me to get drug test and I was hired that week.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Albertsons Companies

Application

I interviewed at Albertsons Companies

Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Albertsons in Sep 2019 - Talked to a recruiter who was friendly went through details about the company and my resume - Talked to the hiring manager. Hiring manager was unprepared (hadn't looked at my resume) and super arrogant and judged me based upon silly questions.

Interview Questions
  • - Is the sun a circle or a star? - Tell me about a time where you experienced conflict with a peer

Albertsons Companies

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Albertsons Companies

Interview

Behavioral based interview style that follows the S.T.A.R. Method. Describing the Situation, Task, Action, and Result of a prior work situation/experience. Asked to describe several of these examples in relation to various questions. Example: describe a difficult work situation where you had to use effective communication to solve a problem. A very kind and professional interview panel and positive interview experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Albertsons Companies

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Albertsons Companies in Jun 2022

Interview

Excellent interview process. Efficient process, clear expectations and timeline, extremely friendly interviewers. Met members of both the engineering team and warehouse team. Very great opportunity with a lot of flexibility and freedom in the role. Very data-centered and focused - they want to know the data details in your answers.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time you used data to solve a problem. Please be specific.

Albertsons Companies

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Albertsons Companies in Apr 2022

Interview

Applied and contacted the very next day. Interview went by very fast. Everyone was very polite. Was told I'm getting background check and will be reached within 2 days or so.

Interview Questions
  • Q: What experience do you have in the field.

Albertsons Companies

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Albertsons Companies

Interview

They asked questions and I answered them. It was cool and really chill. Solid nice. Ended up not getting the job but oh well. It is what it is. Maybe I will get a job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Albertsons Companies

Application

I interviewed at Albertsons Companies

Interview

They are very concerned about availability, and will make sure you can work every single holiday. No wiggle room on this. HR took about 2 weeks to get back to me with job offer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Mesquite, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Albertsons Companies (Mesquite, TX)

Interview

They had a very simple interview process. I submitted resume online and came in for an interview that was about 10 minutes long. It included a lot of customer service questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 363 Interviews

Albertsons Companies Interviews FAQs

Common stages of the interview process at Albertsons Companies according to 401 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 26.43%

Work at Albertsons Companies? Share Your Experiences

Albertsons Companies logo

Albertsons Companies Photos

+ Add Photo
Albertsons Companies photo of: Celebrating one of Safeway's Employees of the Month, Amy!
Albertsons Companies photo of: Jewel-Osco Pharmacy Manager, Brooke Culen, celebrates her birthday with her team!
Albertsons Companies photo of: Jewel-Osco and Goose Island partnered up to donate $40,000 to the Northern Illinois food bank.
Albertsons Companies photo of: Safeway and Albertsons associates joined the Obliteride team to help fund the fight to eradicate cancer.
Albertsons Companies photo of: We love the amazing displays our teams come up with at our stores across the country. Happy Fall!
Albertsons Companies photo of: Vons Store Director, Denise, celebrates National Ice Cream Day
Albertsons Companies photo of: Albertsons