Albertsons Companies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 3, 2017

1.8

Field Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Malvern, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Albertsons Companies (Malvern, PA) in October 2017.

Interview

I was led into a conference room with three other people on a conference line, I was asked about my experiences based about customer care despite have informed them I had had just re entered the Job market after 12 years with the same company as a lvl 3 analyst . I was not given opportunity to present my talents for this position but instead was asked about what ifs with customers and managers. this whole process caught me off guard as I was expecting more of a tech interview with tech knowledgeable people .

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your worse customer interaction and how you resolved it   Answer Question

Courtesy Clerk/Bagger Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bakersfield, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Albertsons Companies (Bakersfield, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

Interview began in the front of the store by the door. Manager Greeted customers as they walked in and out. Asked me a few questions about my resume. Decided to hire me on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Do you have reliable transportation?   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to work at albertsons?   1 Answer

Courtesy Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Albertsons Companies.

Interview

It was nice and easy. The store director was friendly. I loved him. He was willing to hire me from the very start. He did ask the questions because he was supposed to but he trusted me to have good sense. He was nice.

Interview Questions

• could I be on time// did I have transportation//did I get along well with others// did I understand that it was important to be kind to customers   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Albertsons Companies (Las Vegas, NV) in May 2017.

Interview

I walked in and talked to management. They had me do my ap plication onlp ine and I got a call 2 weeks later. Training was set for that week and started working the next

Interview Questions

• They didn't formally interview me. They just wanted me to put myself out there   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bremerton, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Albertsons Companies (Bremerton, WA) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online after reading a post on the internet for the job opening on their web site. I then called the local branch to set up an interview. they set a date and time right away and we did the interview right there at the customer service desk that was interrupted by customers. the interview was short and sweet and they didn't ask too deep of questions. it seemed like they really needed to fill a spot. she gave me a positive review right away and told me she would call me in a couple of days.

Interview Questions

• If a customer came to pick up a cake we made for them what else would you suggest they buy as well while giving them their cake.   1 Answer

Baker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Medford, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Albertsons Companies (Medford, OR) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview took place in the next city over. I was accidentally double-booked with another applicant, so I had to wait until they could talk to me. The interviewers were friendly, asked very little about experience or qualifications.

They did not inform me that Albertsons/Safeway does not have a scratch bakery (all goods are delivered pre-prepared and frozen). This misinformation apparently causes a lot of turnover at their bakery.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in working in the bakery?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Albertsons Companies (Vancouver, WA) in February 2017.

Interview

applied online, website was hard to navigate and not user friendly but i got through it. i got a call back after about 2 weeks. scheduled an interview for a week away. dressed in dark jeans, nice black tennis shoes and a nice top. arrived to the interview 15 mins early and the manager was alreday ready for me. i got interviewed by two managers who were both very friendly! i was asked questions for about 20 mins and then asked about my availability and if i would consider being a cashier instead because they liked my outgoing, cheerful personality. i got hired on the spot and then did a mouth swab drug test.

all in all, an extremely positive experience!

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Deer Valley, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Albertsons Companies (Deer Valley, AZ) in January 2017.

Interview

Basic interview. They start by introducing themselves and give overview of the job and the interview. Questions are preselected from a list. Interviewer can expand on questions. At least one accounting question.

Interview Questions

• What is an accrual and how does it affect the balance sheet?   1 Answer

Bakery Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Albertsons Companies.

Interview

Quick and to the point he asked questions about my prior experience. I dressed business casual and smiled and joke around a bit. I was taken upstairs and then he said he would get back to me and he did and offered me the job. Then next day or so I came back and di the background and drug test right there and started the next day.

Grocery Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Albertsons Companies (Boise, ID) in November 2016.

Interview

Very quick and too the point. First interview was with a store manager. She was kind and fave me a good discretion of the job. Second interview was with the store director. I was offered one pay which was not what came on my first check. It was easily resolved.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years   1 Answer