Albertsons Companies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 15, 2018

1.8

Deli Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Albertsons Companies (San Diego, CA).

Interview

Not really much it was pretty straight forward, for instance they ask if you are looking for employment and you say yes they hire you. The interview took about 20 minutes as they were just trying to get a feel for you but as long as you answered the questions and had a positive attitude they would hire you.

Interview Questions

• Give a previous experience of where you excelled at customer service and how did you feel?   Answer Question

Produce Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Albertsons Companies.

Interview

I was brought upstairs to be asked some questions by the manager. She was very courteous. I was asked about my former experience, and they were open to hearing about what volunteer experience I had rather than a job. They explained pay and approximately how many hours I would receive. I was told that the hours do shift depending on work needs. The interview was quick and simple.

Interview Questions

• Are you good under pressure?
      Are you a fast learner?
      Can you lift bulky items?   Answer Question

District Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Albertsons Companies (Boise, ID).

Interview

Submitted application online, received a phone call and e-mail invitation to interview within two days. Applicants were interviewed in person or by phone by VP and HR. Friendly, conversational interview. Inside promotion, so HR had everyone's work history. They ended up hiring the person next in line for a promotion, not necessarily the best person for the job.

Dispatch Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Albertsons Companies (Tempe, AZ) in April 2018.

Interview

Starting off with easy background questions then more into KPI's and Metrics. Followed with leadership questions. As a manager how would I handle an irate employee. What would I look to change if hired into the position.

Interview Questions

• How did I hear about the position   1 Answer

Service Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kent, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Albertsons Companies (Kent, WA).

Interview

Albertsons likes to hire within the store for promotion. I was working in the service deli and wanted to move to the front end. I put in an application, set up an interview with the store Director and front end manager. They asked me a bunch about my abilities to handle the department. They had already knew about my work ethic. Upon my answers and how I currently worked within the service deli, they promoted me to service supervisor.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle upset customers?   1 Answer

GM Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Albertsons Companies.

Interview

asked about past experience, what i think customer service is, my school hours, if i had transportation, if feel comfortable working at other locations or departments within store, if i have open availabitly, when i can start

Interview Questions

• obtaining a food handlers card   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Albertsons Companies (Fort Worth, TX) in January 2018.

Interview

It’s was a fair but aggressive interview. They seem to want you to know a little information about the company, but it was a very laid back environment. Whole interview took about a solid 35 mins. Some questions about what I would do in certain situations.

Courtesy Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Albertsons Companies (Orange, CA) in December 2017.

Interview

It was brief, asked why I would want to work there, my availability and my school history. Everything seemed fine after but almost two weeks after (time this post was made) never received a follow-up call to at least tell me it was not possible.

Interview Questions

• If I was fine working on Christmas?   1 Answer

Field Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Malvern, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Albertsons Companies (Malvern, PA) in October 2017.

Interview

I was led into a conference room with three other people on a conference line, I was asked about my experiences based about customer care despite have informed them I had had just re entered the Job market after 12 years with the same company as a lvl 3 analyst . I was not given opportunity to present my talents for this position but instead was asked about what ifs with customers and managers. this whole process caught me off guard as I was expecting more of a tech interview with tech knowledgeable people .

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your worse customer interaction and how you resolved it   Answer Question

Front End Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Albertsons Companies (Mesa, AZ) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview was very informal and laid back. We talked about hours of availability and days I’m able to work. Then I was asked a few interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer