Albertsons Companies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 11, 2018

1.8

Service Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kent, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Albertsons Companies (Kent, WA).

Interview

Albertsons likes to hire within the store for promotion. I was working in the service deli and wanted to move to the front end. I put in an application, set up an interview with the store Director and front end manager. They asked me a bunch about my abilities to handle the department. They had already knew about my work ethic. Upon my answers and how I currently worked within the service deli, they promoted me to service supervisor.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle upset customers?   1 Answer

GM Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Albertsons Companies.

Interview

asked about past experience, what i think customer service is, my school hours, if i had transportation, if feel comfortable working at other locations or departments within store, if i have open availabitly, when i can start

Interview Questions

• obtaining a food handlers card   1 Answer

Courtesy Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Albertsons Companies (Orange, CA) in December 2017.

Interview

It was brief, asked why I would want to work there, my availability and my school history. Everything seemed fine after but almost two weeks after (time this post was made) never received a follow-up call to at least tell me it was not possible.

Interview Questions

• If I was fine working on Christmas?   1 Answer

Field Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Malvern, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Albertsons Companies (Malvern, PA) in October 2017.

Interview

I was led into a conference room with three other people on a conference line, I was asked about my experiences based about customer care despite have informed them I had had just re entered the Job market after 12 years with the same company as a lvl 3 analyst . I was not given opportunity to present my talents for this position but instead was asked about what ifs with customers and managers. this whole process caught me off guard as I was expecting more of a tech interview with tech knowledgeable people .

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your worse customer interaction and how you resolved it   Answer Question

Front End Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Albertsons Companies (Mesa, AZ) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview was very informal and laid back. We talked about hours of availability and days I’m able to work. Then I was asked a few interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Courtesy Clerk/Bagger Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Albertsons Companies (Alpine, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

Apply online, wait a week or two. Call back and try to schedule an appointment.
    Walk in, sit down, be polite, look nice. Answer questions truthfully, tell a story. Smile.
    Wait another few days, go back in and do a drug test and fill out paperwork. Schedule orientation. Hired.

Interview Questions

• What are your greatest strengths?   1 Answer

Courtesy Clerk/Bagger Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bakersfield, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Albertsons Companies (Bakersfield, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

Interview began in the front of the store by the door. Manager Greeted customers as they walked in and out. Asked me a few questions about my resume. Decided to hire me on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Do you have reliable transportation?   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to work at albertsons?   1 Answer

Courtesy Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Albertsons Companies.

Interview

It was nice and easy. The store director was friendly. I loved him. He was willing to hire me from the very start. He did ask the questions because he was supposed to but he trusted me to have good sense. He was nice.

Interview Questions

• could I be on time// did I have transportation//did I get along well with others// did I understand that it was important to be kind to customers   1 Answer

Deli Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Albertsons Companies (Las Vegas, NV) in May 2017.

Interview

I walked in and talked to management. They had me do my ap plication onlp ine and I got a call 2 weeks later. Training was set for that week and started working the next

Interview Questions

• They didn't formally interview me. They just wanted me to put myself out there   1 Answer

Deli Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bremerton, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Albertsons Companies (Bremerton, WA) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online after reading a post on the internet for the job opening on their web site. I then called the local branch to set up an interview. they set a date and time right away and we did the interview right there at the customer service desk that was interrupted by customers. the interview was short and sweet and they didn't ask too deep of questions. it seemed like they really needed to fill a spot. she gave me a positive review right away and told me she would call me in a couple of days.

Interview Questions

• If a customer came to pick up a cake we made for them what else would you suggest they buy as well while giving them their cake.   1 Answer