Albertsons Companies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.8

1. Featured Interview

Deli Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Albertsons Companies (Tucson, AZ) in May 2013.

Interview

It was good. I talked with the store director and the manager of my department. It was well designed and didn't feel like they were just reading questions from a sheet of paper.

Interview Questions

• What can we do to help you achieve the ideal work environment?   Answer Question

Corporate Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Albertsons Companies (Boise, ID).

Interview

First, there's a phone interview with a recruiter in their HR department. After a couple of questions, the recruiter asked if I was available to come in for a second interview with their marketing director. During the second interview

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Albertsons Companies.

Interview

2 to 3 panel interview with upper management. Be prepared to answer situational questions by going through your answer from start to finish. Bring at least 3 resumes to hand to the panel. Discuss your prior work experience.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Albertsons Companies (Arlington, TX) in June 2008.

Interview

Very Easy

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very Easy

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Albertsons Companies (Chicago, IL) in August 2015.

Interview

Human Resources Pharmacy Manager interview regards previous Pharmacist positions responsibilities and experience flexibility to work weekends holidays vacations be willing to do additional training ongoing basis for Professional development and continuing education and be willing to train technicians with on job education in different store locations or at home office or base store location

Interview Questions

• Availability and flexibility   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations

Staff Pharmacist Interview

Interview

I got my initial interview with a pharmacist at the job fair while in school. from there, I had a follow-up interview with the District manager. My interviewer was very nice and none of the questions were tricky.

Interview Questions

• Name something that you do not like about being a pharmacist.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Albertsons Companies (New York, NY).

Interview

Contacted by a human resources recruiter. Invited for a phone interview with HR first, then offered an in person interview with district manager if recommended by HR. very straightforward process

Interview Questions

• Tell me about one situation where you went above and beyond for a customer?   Answer Question

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bakersfield, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Albertsons Companies (Bakersfield, CA) in January 2009.

Interview

9/10 times its who you know

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Albertsons Companies (Dallas, TX) in January 2011.

Interview

I Applied online. Got a call back a few weeks later setting up an interview. During the interview I talked with the Store Director, and answered questions related to the position and my background.. After the interview process, they asked for availability and then processed the application. It was not a very difficult process as turnover is very high in retail. The interview was mainly a test of trustworthiness and critical thinking ability.

Night Stocker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Albertsons Companies (Albuquerque, NM) in November 2014.

Interview

I sat down and had a brief one on one conversation with the night crew manager. He asked me questions like if I had any night stocking experience and if I had ever worked in a grocery store before. After answering a couple questions I was given a store tour and then he explained how the night crew works at Albertsons. That was pretty much how the interview went. It was a very short and fun interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe the best experience you have had while working with a customer at a previous job.   Answer Question

Night Stocker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Federal Way, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Albertsons Companies (Federal Way, WA) in April 2010.

Interview

Applied online and after a couple weeks, I had received a call telling me to come in for an interview. I met with the hiring manager in the office room and had a brief interview asking me questions about my future goals and my plan. She was very nice and it was a pleasure working for her.

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the ordinary. Basic questions you should know. They are after all, about yourself.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Did not negotiate.