Allscripts Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 31, 2017

2.8

12 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allscripts (Denver, CO) in July 2017.

Interview

HR conducted a 15-minute call then sent me to the hiring manager. The hiring manager conducted a 30-minute call and then I was set up for another call with other team members. 3 interviews total.

Interview Questions

• "Tell me about a project you were proud of"   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Allscripts

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Allscripts (Raleigh, NC) in November 2016.

Interview

Two step process. Phone interview, followed by face-to-face interview. The interviewer was engaging and the process felt more like a chat between colleagues. This was a very uplifting experience and it was indicated to me at the end of the interview that I would get an offer.

Interview Questions

• Asked to put together a short presentation on any topic to assess presentation and communications abilitites   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Allscripts (Raleigh, NC) in April 2016.

Interview

First interview is with a recruiter, then with your future manager. If you are selected then you will have about 4 telephone/webex interviews. After that if you are fortunate you will have an onsite interview. They paid for the airfare to and from. About 1 week later was offered the position. After the offer was given intense background check, and a urine drug test. Entire background process took three days including drug test.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions interview questions. Nothing too difficult.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was offered more then I was asking for, no need to negotiate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Success, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Allscripts (Lake Success, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

It was a good interview. More than one person interviewed in a 3 step process. It took a long time to hear from them after the interview.

Interview Questions

• Asked about experience and how I would handle situations.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Allscripts (Raleigh, NC) in January 2016.

Interview

Phone interview with the Manager of the position. He seemed distracted and overwhelmed from the start. Asked 3 questions and wanted to wrap up the interview. It was if I was just a token interview that he needed to go through.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Allscripts (Chicago, IL) in February 2012.

Interview

FIFTH interview...first rounds were over phone with HR, then hiring dept. mgr, then with some members of the team..plus submit past presentations and writing samples. Now I am going to my first "face to face" meeting with the hiring dept mgr. Still no offer but HOPING!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Allscripts (Atlanta, GA) in March 2010.

Interview

The hiring manager (for the Project Management role) was very unprofessional. She didn’t care anything about my experience or trying to see if I was a good fit she only cared about names of people that I worked with. The “WHOLE” interview consisted of the hiring manager probing for names. She didn’t ask one single question about my project management capabilities, not question about my role s on projects, not question about my management style. No question relevant to the position just names names names! I see why they have such a high turnover rate. If I had accepted I would have been a part of that statistic!

Interview Questions

Due to the lack of professionalism of the hiring manager I felt her on the job management style would be worse so I decided not to proceed.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Allscripts (Atlanta, GA) in October 2009.

Interview

Phone screen, in person interview and background check.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Poorly managed and haphazard

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Allscripts (Pune (India)).

Interview

4 round of interviews:

1st was General round 2nd was Technical round 3rd was Managerial round 4th was HR round .
    then it will be release of an offer if all goes fine.
    All the best guys!!

Interview Questions

• Normal questions related to your profile and resume and what you do. and greatest achievement.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Allscripts (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in June 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed by 4 people on the International team. The interviews were 1 hour each and spread apart over 1.5 weeks. The company was receptive to speeding up my interview process as I was interviewing at other places.

Interview Questions

• You are based on the West Coast. Some of your clients may be on EST. Are you able to be up at 6am?   1 Answer
    • What type of project management did you do in your last place of employment?   1 Answer