Allscripts Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Allscripts Interview Questions

Updated Apr 13, 2017

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Allscripts.

Interview

Interview was 2 phone interviews, follow by a face to face interview. 4+ week hiring process. Its a very lengthy process, but well worth. Everyone I interviewed were extremely professional.

Scrum Master Interview

Interview

Talked with a technical recruiter for 30 minutes. Asked basic questions about scrum. Was told he'd talk to the hiring manager about me. A few weeks later I got a message that the position was being put on hold for a few months and then got an email a week later saying they hired someone else.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Allscripts (Raleigh, NC) in November 2016.

Interview

Two step process. Phone interview, followed by face-to-face interview. The interviewer was engaging and the process felt more like a chat between colleagues. This was a very uplifting experience and it was indicated to me at the end of the interview that I would get an offer.

Interview Questions

• Asked to put together a short presentation on any topic to assess presentation and communications abilitites   Answer Question

Implementation Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Allscripts (Raleigh, NC) in November 2016.

Interview

I was first emailed by an HR recruiter for the college graduate program who set up a phone interview the next day. After a week and a half of no communication, I followed up with an email and he informed me an HR Coordinator would be contacting me soon. She emailed the next day telling me my interview was set for the following day. The second interview was with the hiring manager and it was a quick 10 minute call where she asked typical behavioral questions and why I thought I'd be a good fit. She ended the call in a very positive note and said I'd be perfect for the team. The third interview was in person with the hiring manager who happened to be in town for the day along with the senior manager who is stationed in Raleigh at my potential office. It was an extremely laid back and comfortable interview. They made me feel as if I was already a part of the team and I pretty much summed up my second phone interview to the senior manager who then asked a few of her own questions. The last interview was over the phone with a more direct manager and it was pretty much the same as my second phone interview. She said she was just calling to confirm the other interviewer's opinions. That was in a Friday and I received my official offer on Monday. Excellent interview process...took a month from application to offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I attempted to negotiate just because it doesn't hurt however I was told it was a firm offer. Luckily, I was pretty much okay with the salary.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ithaca, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Allscripts (Ithaca, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

HR phone call basic behavioral questions, greatest strength, weakness etc. Also told me about the company and internship experience. Overall, was a standard interview with questions about resume and other things I am involved in.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allscripts (Raleigh, NC).

Interview

First is a phone interview with some background chatting and some questions about C# and then an onsite interview with two managers and two engineers, some behavior questions from managers and technical questions from engineers.

Interview Questions

• A lot details about c# languages   1 Answer

Integration Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Allscripts (Saint Louis, MO) in August 2016.

Interview

Had 1st round of Interview , went well . To be scheduled for 2 nd round they checked if the company can sponsor me Visa. They were unable to sponsor me Visa and Hence could not go for the next rounds

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Allscripts (Raleigh, NC) in August 2016.

Interview

- interviewed by Human Resources over phone for almost an hour
    - Technical Phone Interview for 30 minutes
    - Onsite Interview with 2 sets of folks
      - Technical Interview - not difficult - interviewed with 2 people
      - Personality Interview - interviewed with 2 management folks

Implementation Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Allscripts in August 2016.

Interview

The process was very quick. After submitting the process took about two weeks from start to finish. I was contacted via email, a time was set for the phone screen, I spoke to the HR person twice. My name was submitted to the hiring manager. The hiring manager then contacted me. The questions that were asked were straight forward questions.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for this company? Where do you see yourself in the company?   Answer Question

Interface Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Allscripts.

Interview

The interview process went well. Asked about experience and background. It was smooth. Questions were not that technical. There were some puzzles I had to do some brainstorming. I got a better offer from a different company so had to decline the offer.