Allscripts Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Allscripts Interview Questions

Updated Dec 6, 2017

2.9

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Allscripts.

Interview

Applied online, met the campus recruiter at the job fair. First round was a 30 minute standard behavioral interview over the phone that was pretty straightforward. I had a second round video chat interview with the Manager I would be working with which was more conversational. After that, I spoke over the phone for about 30 minutes with someone who now works there and had been an intern previously.

Associate Quote Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Allscripts (Raleigh, NC) in October 2017.

Interview

Had a brief phone screening with an internal recruiter and then set up an interview for the next day. Went to the office and met with several managers associated with this position. Since this was intended to be an internal hire, the questions were from a position assuming familiarity with the products and internal structure. Interviewers were friendly and professional. Not an intimidating interview whatsoever.

Interview Questions

• How well do you handle multiple people talking to you at once, all claiming they have a critical issue that needs resolution immediately, and what do you do?   1 Answer

Implementation Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Allscripts (Raleigh, NC) in October 2017.

Interview

The process was very lengthy and took 4+ weeks to complete. Scheduling the interview was not a hassle but getting in contact with the recruiter was, as the person was constantly out of the office. Overall very friendly experience with no brain-wrecking questions

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allscripts.

Interview

It took a long time to get though the whole process, I applied over three months before hand. I got a call back and the process was somewhat unclear and long. The actual interviews were very straight forward

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allscripts (Denver, CO) in July 2017.

Interview

HR conducted a 15-minute call then sent me to the hiring manager. The hiring manager conducted a 30-minute call and then I was set up for another call with other team members. 3 interviews total.

Interview Questions

• "Tell me about a project you were proud of"   1 Answer

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allscripts (Raleigh, NC) in June 2017.

Interview

Talked with HR, then a phone screening was set up with a team lead, not the hiring manager. Red flag when employees are doing the interviews! Team lead told HR rep to pass. I had more qualifications than the team lead. He was scared weak individual. I find this a lot in the Raleigh area. People like to hire people that are below them so they feel more secure in their existing role. Forget if this person can improve the company or the team.

Interview Questions

• How many tickets have you worked during the day at last role.   1 Answer

.NET Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Allscripts.

Interview

A phone interview (~ 30 mins ) with basic OOPs and SQL questions. After a few weeks, scheduled onsite interview with four people. Onsite interview starts with basic C#, OOPS questions. Two whiteboard coding questions(nothing difficult). The second round is SQL and basic database questions,followed by HR type questions from Hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• - Basic OOPs questions- polymorphism,Inheritance in C#
      - Coding questions - one involving arrays traversal and other with matrix
      -Multithreading questions in C#
      -Database and SQL queries(Indexes,primary key,UNION etc).   Answer Question

Project Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allscripts (Raleigh, NC) in May 2017.

Interview

I was very excited about hearing back from Allscripts but soon disappointed with the process. After being asked to give my availability via email for a second interview I was completely ignored. None of my emails or phone calls were returned. I was initially concerned by the lack of communication but after a week with no word I consider it lack of professionalism at best.

Interview Questions

• Have I googled the benefits?   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Allscripts.

Interview

One fine day i got call from of the vendors .He described briefly regarding the position .He is completely satisfied with my answers.Final round went through telephonic .

Interview Questions

• There are lot of questions are asked here i mention one of the questions what are the challenges have you faced while working with key bank.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Allscripts.

Interview

Interview was 2 phone interviews, follow by a face to face interview. 4+ week hiring process. Its a very lengthy process, but well worth. Everyone I interviewed were extremely professional.