AmeriCorps Interview Questions

Updated Jul 26, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 316 of over 316 interviews

2.4
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at AmeriCorps

AmeriCorps

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AmeriCorps

Interview

Application was straightforward with a motivation statement & resume. Next was a simple phone screen, then video interview with supervisor and teammate. They asked about my experience that was relevant to the needs of their organization at the time, and wanted to know why I wanted to be involved in AmeriCorps.

Interview Questions
  • What does diversity and equity mean to you?
    Answer Question

AmeriCorps

Application

I interviewed at AmeriCorps

Interview

casual interview with three to four person recruitment panel, questions of average difficulty regarding requirements of specific position and previous work/ education experience as well as commitment to service and general logistics

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

AmeriCorps

Application

I interviewed at AmeriCorps

Interview

Very long, generalized questions that you have to think back on. More specific questions would be better... you must enter 30 words here so blah blah blah. Hello good day how are you

Interview Questions
  • Why is the sky blue and tell me about a time you got through a difficult time thinking about why the sky is blue
  • Blah blah blah blah blippityblah

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AmeriCorps (New York, NY) in Jun 2021

Interview

When I showed up to the interview, they told me the position had already been offered to someone else the previous day. They were really kind about it, and we did the interview anyway, but I just really disagree with this as a hiring process. I responded to all emails quickly and enthusiastically and was very clearly interested, qualified, and already living within walking distance of the site. So it's disappointing that they didn't wait until all interviews had been conducted to make a decision.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

AmeriCorps

Application

I interviewed at AmeriCorps

Interview

I interviewed with two people; the program manager and the site manager and was asked in the lost part questions that relate to working with younger kids. Since I was placed in an after school program many of the questions centered around strategies to enhance the student’s experience in the program. This program has students from age 5-13.

Interview Questions
  • How do you keep a student engaged on a task?

AmeriCorps

Application

I interviewed at AmeriCorps

Interview

ANSWER QUESTION : tell me about yourself they also ask about your motivation for civic service? They overall are great communicators and interviewers . So I really did enjoy the interview process and great opportunity to grow as an individual.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself motivation to apply
  • Where do you see yourself in five years?

AmeriCorps

Application

I interviewed at AmeriCorps

Interview

Intitula call/email to gain more info about position then phone interview with organization to learn more about organization and expectations from you and why you want to be a VISTA

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Asbury, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AmeriCorps (Asbury, NJ) in May 2021

Interview

It was quick and efficient. The interviewer asked me specific questions and gave me insightful information on the job opening. I was able to ask my own questions too which was reassuring.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

AmeriCorps

Application

I interviewed at AmeriCorps

Interview

They just ask you questions about if you are willing to do things, like "are you willing to spend long hours away from the internet" or "are you willing to do manual labor"

Interview Questions
  • "Are you willing to spend extended amounts of time with a large group of people"

AmeriCorps

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AmeriCorps

Interview

The first interview was an easy get to know you and understand how you might fit with the job. The second interview was more tailored to your specific FAFSA knowledge and how you might present yourself to students.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 316 Interviews