American Dental Partners Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 3, 2017

2.5

Provider Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at American Dental Partners (Charlotte, NC) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview process went great, I had two interviews with managers on the same day. The managers that I interviewed with made the interviews very comfortable. Managers are very nice and sociable.

Interview Questions

• Why did I leave my last job   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at American Dental Partners.

Interview

Phone screen with HR representative followed by 3 rounds of on-site interviews with hiring manager, HR representative, and several executives. Most of the interviewers spent time selling the opportunity and sharing information about the company.

Interview Questions

• Hiring manager was very focused on why I had left previous places of employment.   Answer Question

Benefits Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wakefield, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at American Dental Partners (Wakefield, MA) in January 2016.

Interview

First the recruiter calls you and then you speak to the hiring manager. I also spoke to another person after the manager. The process was easy and the hiring manager could not have been nicer. She was direct and down to earth. You could tell she likes benefits, cares for people and thinks her team is important. The process took about 2 hours.

Interview Questions

• Describe the most creative work-related project you have completed. What was it for and did you enjoy doing it? How was it received? What would you change about it now?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at American Dental Partners.

Interview

the interview process took about 2 weeks. The first week, I was contacted via email to set up an interview. During the interview I met with the Practice Manager and we just got to know each other better. It was more of a relaxed interview where we casually talked about what I like to do and my previous experience, as well as why I wanted to work for the organization. After that, I interviewed with the dentist and the manager. They really just want to get to know you and to see if you are a fit for their practice.

Interview Questions

• They really just want to get to know you, no hard questions were asked.   Answer Question

General Dentist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at American Dental Partners (New York, NY) in October 2014.

Interview

5 minute phone interview with a grouchy old dentist. there was nothing asked about my work preferences. nothing was explained about where and how i would be working. he asked me how i achieve contact with composite restorations. he listened to y answer and said "i guess there are various ways to do good dentistry" and hung up without saying goodbye.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none

Dental Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Dental Partners (Saint Louis, MO) in December 2013.

Interview

A Career pull-down website tab helped me find the the job search fields for job title and location. I selected my result which allowed me to post my application online. After that step I was called to interview with the practice manager. Next, I had a half-day working interview by dental assisting with the dentist they are hiring for to show if I would be a good fit with the dentist. I was called a couple of days later to fill out paperwork for background and reference checks. A week or so later, they mailed me a job offer letter and I was asked to sign and return to them.

Interview Questions

• Do you know the operatory room standards for our clinic certification requirements?   Answer Question

Dental Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Dental Partners (Riverside, CA) in October 2013.

Interview

The office I was hired at lied to me. ADP laid me off because of difficulties with the riverside offices and separation between them

Interview Questions

• I was promised a transfer, was told it was approved, then later was told there was no transfer   1 Answer

Dealing with the people that lied to me

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at American Dental Partners in April 2013.

Interview

A good majority of hiring in this department is done on contract first. The interview process is pretty easy since its mostly conducted by peers. You may speak with a Manager at some point, but they are not technical people so the interview is more of a sanity check. The most important thing to remember here is to make sure you put yourself out there as the peer interviews will not pry the information out of you.

Interview Questions

• There are no real difficult questions during these interviews. The manager I spoke with talked more then he asked questions and seemed to be more uncomfortable with the process then I was. It mostly consisted of telling me more about what was going on with the company and what they needed fixed. i would suggest that you let them do most of the talking, that seemed to work pretty well.   Answer Question

Negotiation

None, you are in at a contracted rate.

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wakefield, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at American Dental Partners (Wakefield, MA) in September 2012.

Interview

The interview process was smooth and straight forward. They were two rounds, phone interview and followed by one site interview. The whole process was about one month. Most of Interview questions were related to previous working experience, nothing was unexpected.

Rdh Interview

Anonymous Employee in Franklin, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at American Dental Partners (Franklin, WI) in September 2010.

Interview

I met with the office manager and she went over my resume with me and my skill set. She asked what my expectation of the job was and then told me about the benefits provided to the employers. I then met with the dentist I would be working under and he essentially did the same exact thing.

Interview Questions

• Do you see yourself working in dentistry for the rest of your life?   1 Answer