Apollo Education Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Apollo Education Group Interview Questions

Updated Sep 10, 2018

2.8

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Apollo Education Group.

Interview

I only did an on-site interview. It was composed of 3 round of 45 minutes.

It was mostly knowledge-based questions on a broad number of IT technical subjects. They also asked me to explain the projects mentioned in my resume.

They didn't asked me to write code or solve technical problems.

Interview Questions

• Which was unexpected was the fact that those questions were mostly theoretical. I was expecting algorithmic problems.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

I had a recruiter interview. After which I had a technical phone screen interview with the hiring manager. It went well and they called me for an on site interview which involved meeting with 4 team members.

Interview Questions

• Questions were pretty standard and straight forward. People interviewing me were nice and pleasant to talk to.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiate your offer.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Apollo Education Group.

Interview

HR Called to setup pre screening interview

Better pay elsewhere

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Apollo Education Group (Phoenix, AZ) in March 2013.

Interview

One phone contact with HR and one phone interview with some developers

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I interviewed at Apollo Education Group (Phoenix, AZ) in December 2012.

Interview

there are 3 interviews, 1 ) Initial screening 2) technical 3) group

Interview Questions

Negotiation

depends on the level of position offered you.

Software Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Apollo Education Group (Phoenix, AZ) in July 2011.

Interview

Phone Screen, Face to face, followed by a Skype interview.
    The hiring teams asked basic Java knowledge questions

The Phone interview was an initial screen asking "tricky" questions from general knowledge out the SCJP exam (this is an individual team member)

Then came a face to face with the hiring team. Two senior developers and one manager.
    This team thought I wasn't a perfect fit for them, but referred me to another team with which I had a Skype interview. i was hired by that team.

I recommend anyone going for a Java interview these days - understand your collections package and you should be good to go. (This comes more out of my overall hiring process last go-around, not just from Apollo group.)

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Worked with a recruiter

Oracle Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Apollo Education Group (Phoenix, AZ) in September 2011.

Interview

The interview process was a deep drill (atleast for me). I had 3 rounds of technical interview including a Skype interview. The skype interview was a deep drill down. They asked me each and every concept related to Database administration.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about most of the Oracle RAC and Dataguard concepts   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is no negotiation Phase. They just presented me an offer and asked me to accept it. I accepted it since they provided me with a good number.

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apollo Education Group (Seattle, WA) in July 2012.

Interview

There was a phone interview, which was 30 to 45 minutes. The next week we set up a 4 hour interview. I met with about five members of the team team. Show them some of your work if possible to stand out in the crowd.

Interview Questions

• What will you be doing in the next five years?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Apollo Education Group (Phoenix, AZ) in February 2012.

Interview

Initial phone interview followed by multiple Skype interviews, followed by an in person interview with the management group for the unit. It was actually a pretty pleasant process, no botch's or that type of stuff.

Interview Questions

• Wasn't really hit with any specific question that was difficult, but I had to field questions from multiple people on the fly.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very straight forward, the only issue was relocation.

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Apollo Education Group (Phoenix, AZ) in March 2012.

Interview

The first part of the interview is a Phone prescreen with the HR department. If you pass this, you move on to a Panel interview with about 5 people. If you are selected for final rounds, you finish with a Face-to-face interview with hiring manager and VP.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very little room for negotiations.