Apollo Education Group Interview Questions

Updated Sep 9, 2019

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Apollo Education Group

2.8
HardAverageEasy
Found 131 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in Ho Chi Minh City
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Apollo Education Group (Ho Chi Minh City) in Aug 2019

Interview

Applied online via tefl.com and was invited for a Skype interview a few days later. Very nice and honest man, discussed why I wanted the job and what to expect.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to live in Vietnam
    Answer Question
Anonymous Employee in Vietnam
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Apollo Education Group (Vietnam) in Feb 2017

Interview

The Skype online interview went well. I really liked the Academic Manager and took the job purely due to her and her professionalism despite the negative comments that I had read about Apollo.

Interview Questions
  • They asked way you would handle certain situation in the classroom. How your would approach teaching certain grammatical points. They asked how you would use a song in class to teach a certain point.
Anonymous Employee in Chennai
Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Apollo Education Group (Chennai)

Interview

journal entries,ledger creation,profit and loss account,tally,accounts prepare,trail balance,balance sheet prepare,net profit,gross profit,capital account,cash account,purchase account,sales accounts,contra entry,opening stock,closing stock,stock in hand,direct expences,indirect expences,commission receved,commission paid,discount allowed,discount received,indirect income,accrud income,salaries,rent paid,ouyltstanding salaries,depriciation on furniture,depriciation on plant,machinary,

Interview Questions
  • accounting principles. debit the receiver, credit the giver,debit what comes in,credit what goes out,debit all expencess and losses,credit all income and gaines.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apollo Education Group (Phoenix, AZ) in Jul 2016

Interview

The interview went well. I applied online for the position and was contacted a couple days later to set up the interview. The interview was set for a couple days out. In the interview on Tuesday I was told I would hear something by Friday. Friday came and went and i didn't hear anything. I did not ever hear anything from HR. I eventually emailed the director I interviewed with and she told me the position cancelled. She said I was definitely considered for the job but the company decided to go in a different direction so they did not hire any of the candidates that interviewed.

Interview Questions
Apollo Education Group
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Apollo Education Group (United States)

Interview

Interview process was long and drawn out for no particular reason. Verification took forever and when I posted up for another position within the company, I went through the idiotic broken process again. You will be interviewed by first career recruiters, they ask dumb nonsensical questions like they have just been taught. The have no respect for the information enclosed in your resume or your job history, they treat you like this is your first exposure to corporate america because they have no history in the job Its high turn over and they keep hiring kids to do this role.

Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apollo Education Group (United States) in Feb 2016

Interview

Behavioral Based and there were also assessments that were required in the process. It took about 2 weeks overall. Very happy. I liked the way the interview process was outlined and it seemed pretty effective.

Interview Questions
Apollo Education Group
Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Apollo Education Group (San Francisco, CA)

Interview

Interviewed with 5 people on one day. Lots of chaos. People didn't show up at appropriate time. Most complained that HR didn't tell them that I was coming on that day

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work here? Where are you working now? What do you know about the Apollo Group and The University of Phoenix
Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Apollo Education Group (Phoenix, AZ) in Jan 2016

Interview

it was solid, well-prepared friendly, real position with well-defined responsibilities, good conversation, seems like a good workplace; it was well informed, well worth the time, informative; the hiring process, i thought, was satisfactory

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Apollo Education Group (San Francisco, CA)

Interview

Went through a couple of phone interviews and went in for a massive 5 hour interview (1:1 and Group), where I showed past projects and discussed concepts with the team.

Interview Questions
Apollo Education Group
Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apollo Education Group (Phoenix, AZ)

Interview

I had a face-to-face meeting, after a phone interview, with the department manager. I took a skills test after the interview. My certifications were verified and my references were checked after I took the test. I was offered the job about two and half weeks after I applied.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 131