Apria Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Apria Healthcare Interview Questions

Updated Jan 23, 2018

2.4

Anonymous Employee in South Portland, ME

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Apria Healthcare (South Portland, ME).

Interview

Phone interview w/ recruiter before in-person interview. I originally applied and interviewed w/ recruiter for a Hospital Account Manager position, but recruiter felt I would be better suited for Territory Manager. I had an in-person interview w/ 2 managers for TM position and accepted the offer soon after. Appreciated how honest and friendly the in-person interview was. The most difficult part was getting the recruiter’s attention before the phone screening. Quite a bit of time passed between my initial applications (I was willing to move and applied at several locations) and first contact with the recruiter; that is my only complaint.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable are you with public speaking? Speaking with healthcare professionals, from nurses to surgeons?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Apria Healthcare (Philadelphia, PA) in November 2017.

Interview

Process began with a phone interview then moved on to an in person interview. Two weeks went by and no word. I had sent a thank you email to the manager that I had spoken with the day after the interview , neither responded. Called a week and half after they said they would to schedule a second interview. This interview was changed three times. Indud not feel the love. I was interviewed by a peer and I was unimpressed and apparently so was he. I still have not heard anything. After this much time invested in the interview process the least they could do is send a thank you but we have gone another direction email.

Customer Service Liaison Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Apria Healthcare (New York, NY) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very professional i was able to meet with the general manger and the sales trainer and we discussed expectations, goals and scenarios and work experiences as well as what they where looking for process took two weeks.

Respiratory Therapist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Modesto, CA

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Apria Healthcare (Modesto, CA).

Interview

Typical interview with typical questions. The interview was a panel board which can be intimidating. Everyone was jotting down notes with each question answered. Make sure to have questions to ask the panel as well

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Apria Healthcare (Sacramento, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

Easy interview, asked basic questions as well as scenario questions. Although they ended up closing position, they never notified me after the interview. The hiring process takes to long

Clinical Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Apria Healthcare in July 2017.

Interview

So I applied online and went through a quick and painless phone screen. I was invited to come in for a face to face interview. That interview was painless as well and I thought I did well, however both members seemed distracted and were busy checking their phones. I had prepared, called out of work to be there and got dressed for success. Both members were in very casual attire and one party member was dressed inappropriately with her bra hanging out. I was still invited back to a second interview with a different team member the following week. For my second interview I again traveled in Atlanta rush hour and prepared. That interview went well and was more of a discussion of the role and its challenges. I conveyed I was ready to spear-head those challenges and thought I was for sure in. A week went by and I heard nothing, so I sent a follow up email..silence. I sent another email a week later and still no update. I reached out to the person I originally have the phone screen with and he gave me a round-a-bout answer that he was not the hiring person and I should hear something soon. It's been over a month since my interview and I have heard absolutely nothing. This alone shows what kind of company Apria is. I put my heart into this interview process and was anxiously awaiting a response and they were callous and dismissive. There is obviously a reason for the poor ratings and run-down office building.

Interview Questions

• Say a customer says "I don't like Apria Healthcare" how would you respond   1 Answer

Hospital Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Apria Healthcare (Denver, CO) in May 2017.

Interview

There was no real phone interview, just a call to set up a time to meet. Very casual and easy questions. Met with one person who would have been the supervisor. He talked and talked and I ended up considerably more confused and uninterested than when I walked in. Pay would be extremely low and commission is based on a difficult to understand point system. I was asked back for another interview but declined.

Interview Questions

• How was study abroad? (AKA nothing related to the actual position)   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Interview

Brief phone interview to start, then first and second in-person interviews if they like you. Very welcoming and nice for the in-person interviews. They like to make an offer, have everything processed and start the employee all very quickly.

Director, Practice Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allentown, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Apria Healthcare (Allentown, PA).

Interview

received a very brief phone call telling me to show up for interview. Arrived and was interviewed by 2 people instead of one as I expected . Interview went on for an hour and I felt confident but needed up not being offered the position

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Apria Healthcare.

Interview

Process took about three weeks (panel interview week 1 and then 1:1 interview week 3). The panel consisted of 2 local managers. The second interview was with the current employee that held the position. Never heard back from anyone regarding the position after the second interview.