Apria Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

1. Featured Interview

Registered Respiratory Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marquette, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apria Healthcare (Marquette, MI) in June 2019.

Interview

Very casual but still professional, everyone was super friendly and easy to talk to. I first spoke on the phone with the recruiter and then interviewed in person in the office

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to be on call   1 Answer

Delivery Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Apria Healthcare (Tallahassee, FL) in February 2020.

Interview

I was asked about my work experience. After all the questions I was told I would be responsible for 12 counties and on call every other week. As far as pay was concerned I was told that California set the rate and it was a"take it or leave it"propisition. Really glad I didn't get a job offer!

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Peoria, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Apria Healthcare (Peoria, AZ) in January 2020.

Interview

Long waste of time, if u were applying for a secret service job , it would be easier then applying for this job. What a joke and a waste of my time. Very wrong very bad

Registered Respiratory Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in South San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Apria Healthcare (South San Francisco, CA) in October 2019.

Interview

I had an initial phone interview, asking about my previous employment. Then an in person interview. I was sent to do a TB test. I signed a release for a background criminal, vehicle and respiratory licensure investigation. Then I was scheduled to work!

Interview Questions

• Could I be happy working in an office, with less patient contact than at a hospital.   1 Answer

Sales Territory Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Apria Healthcare (Tampa, FL) in September 2019.

Interview

I applied at the end of July and didn't hear anything back until the middle of August. If you have the time/patients to wait, an opportunity at Apria is worth it.

Territory Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Apria Healthcare (Indianapolis, IN) in August 2019.

Interview

Interviewed by two people, process was quick and streamlined. I was sent an email and text to come in for the interview. Inerviewers were very nice and knowledgable. It was a great interview!

Interview Questions

• What makes me qualified for the position   1 Answer

Warehouse Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stockton, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Apria Healthcare (Stockton, CA) in August 2019.

Interview

He ask some questions and I answer it, He ask me if I have warehouse experience, He also ask me if I like the job and willing to learn the job if I don't know the work

Interview Questions

• If I like the job and willing to learn the job if I don't know how to do it?   1 Answer

Branch Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fife, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Apria Healthcare (Fife, WA) in July 2019.

Interview

Interview process was fantastic. Management covered all the important points and provided his card for any additional questions I may have. HR seemed on top of getting all relevant information to me in a timely manner and management reached out to me to make sure it was returned as quickly as possible.

Interview Questions

• What do you like in a job and what do you dislike in a job?   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Apria Healthcare (Houston, TX) in June 2019.

Interview

It was very simple and I felt very comfortable with my interviewer. I didn’t feel rushed or pressured to answer the questions. The questions were your typical interview questions and I felt that I did a very good job answering them because I was able to be myself.

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Peoria, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Apria Healthcare (Peoria, AZ) in May 2019.

Interview

I was asked to be there 10 to 15 minutes early and but they did not call me in till 10 minutes after appointment time then left me in the room alone for another 5 minutes. I knew this was going to be a bad management problem. The manager was not friendly and disorganized. When I was showed around no one said hi. Warehouse was clean.

Interview Questions

• How did you here about the company.   1 Answer
    • Do I know the hours of the job?   1 Answer