Apria Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 3, 2018

2.4

Patient Service Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Apria Healthcare (Albuquerque, NM) in June 2013.

Interview

Was lied to multiple times and manager kept stumbling during interview.

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Apria Healthcare (Irvine, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

I got called in for an interview about 3 weeks after I applied. I interviewed with the accounting manager and the assistant controller and everything seemed like it went well. I followed up with a thank you e-mail and called to follow up and got a positive feed back from the HR manager, who mentioned that the manager is very interested n myself. After a week or so I followed up again with a phone call, which was never returned and eventually an e-mail, which I got responded to with an e-mail saying that the manager is going to a pass since she didn't think you were interested in the company and didn't feel you researched the company before and during the interview ! However, the manager didn't even ask any question about their company and conducted more of a general interview.

Clinical Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Apria Healthcare in July 2017.

Interview

So I applied online and went through a quick and painless phone screen. I was invited to come in for a face to face interview. That interview was painless as well and I thought I did well, however both members seemed distracted and were busy checking their phones. I had prepared, called out of work to be there and got dressed for success. Both members were in very casual attire and one party member was dressed inappropriately with her bra hanging out. I was still invited back to a second interview with a different team member the following week. For my second interview I again traveled in Atlanta rush hour and prepared. That interview went well and was more of a discussion of the role and its challenges. I conveyed I was ready to spear-head those challenges and thought I was for sure in. A week went by and I heard nothing, so I sent a follow up email..silence. I sent another email a week later and still no update. I reached out to the person I originally have the phone screen with and he gave me a round-a-bout answer that he was not the hiring person and I should hear something soon. It's been over a month since my interview and I have heard absolutely nothing. This alone shows what kind of company Apria is. I put my heart into this interview process and was anxiously awaiting a response and they were callous and dismissive. There is obviously a reason for the poor ratings and run-down office building.

Interview Questions

• Say a customer says "I don't like Apria Healthcare" how would you respond   1 Answer

Collections Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Apria Healthcare (Overland Park, KS) in September 2012.

Interview

it was very fast called one day, went in for interview the next, got job next day, start in 1 week

Interview Questions

• have you ever been audit at any job   1 Answer

Negotiation

point blank 14-15.00

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Apria Healthcare in September 2012.

Interview

Interview was very basic and expected. Same questions all ask. What are your goals, How did you reach them? Where do you see yourself in 2 yrs...how do you plan to get there...Same old same old.

Negotiation

None, either you accept or you dont.

Collections Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Apria Healthcare (Salt Lake City, UT) in September 2011.

Interview

the initial interview was with a supervisor and a lead. Basic interview questions. How do you deal with difficult customers...what would you do...how did you resolve it. The second interview was extremely informal. (should've been a sign to run now!) I interviewed with the Manager and a different supervisor. It lasted about 5 minutes. I received a call a week later with an offer. Negotiation of salary was not an option for this position. Drug test and background check required. They only called my most recent employer for verification.

Interview Questions

• None. Anyone in the workforce should be prepared for these all to familiar questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation for this position. I rate it below as a good experience only because the interview process was not difficult.

Collections Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jackson, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apria Healthcare (Jackson, TN) in May 2013.

Interview

After applying you will receive an email to setup a phone interview, after phone interview I was scheduled a face to face interview, I received a job offer within 3 days.

Interview Questions

• They asked many questions and at the time I had no experience in call center environments at all so some were difficult to answer.   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apria Healthcare (Irvine, CA) in January 2011.

Interview

1 hr interview with HR, 1 hr interview with hiring manager, had to fill out questionnaire (was told it takes 5 minutes to fill but actually took ~1 hr), 1 hr phone interview with a team member, 1 hr face to face interview with team, 1 hr face to face interview with hiring manager again, and 1 hr face to face interview with two Directors + same hiring manager.

Also had to fill out an application a second time, answer multiple calls from HR throughout process, and provide written work from previous jobs. I elected to send college work and not jeopardize my non-disclosure with previous jobs.

Conclusion: Questions weren't difficult, but overall process felt superfluous.

Billing/Collections Interview

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Apria Healthcare (Overland Park, KS) in July 2009.

Interview

Interview was quite easy, but took a very long time to actually get hired, do to HR department being very small and unorganized.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years?   1 Answer

Branch Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Apria Healthcare.

Interview

Just requires a GED or high school diploma. They want to see that you are a motivated individual without being micromanaged. The interview process was fairly easy, the branch manager is who hires you and is very easy going.

Interview Questions

• How do you like to be managed?
      What kind of atmosphere do you like to work in?
      Can you multitask and handle a high volume of patients coming in?   Answer Question