Asurion Interview Questions

Updated Jun 9, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 756 of over 756 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Asurion (Orlando, FL) in Oct 2020

Interview

Due to the pandemic, the entire process was remote. Participated in one initial phone screen and two more interviews with Hiring Manager and team. Laidback approach - didn't feel the pressure of having to provide the perfect answer compared to interviews with other companies. Very relatable panel.

Interview Questions
  • A mix of situational, management style, and experience questions.
    Answer Question

Asurion

Application

I interviewed at Asurion

Interview

interviewed for a contract position at Japan branch. It was only one interview then negotiations. I applied through a Hakein company so the process was pretty easy. but only 3months renewable contracts

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Asurion

Application

I interviewed at Asurion

Interview

Long day of interviews (about 4 hours) with various members of Asurion. Now that I've joined the company, I hardly work with some of the people on my panel. Each person has a different area of focus when interviewing to dive deep on in your background.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Asurion

Application

I interviewed at Asurion

Interview

There is nothing to it...they call you then go on site answer a few questions and if you qualify to the position than you are in....back ground check and drug screen of course

Interview Questions
  • Why should we hire you..... Do you enjoy app''s

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Asurion (New York, NY)

Interview

It was very quick , three steps to it doesn’t take that long . Asks simple questions about technology nothing too much to it . Once the process is over every thing else comes easily

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Asurion

Application

I interviewed at Asurion

Interview

There were several interviews and a writing sample. The lengthy process is a little much for an Associate-level position. They mostly asked standard interview questions. The process seems to be quicker when interviewing remotely.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Asurion

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Asurion

Interview

There is a web assessment. They then will schedule a zoom interview with you. The interview lasts about 20 minutes. They test your internet speed and ask you some sales questions. You have to role play that you are selling a tech item to someone. You are then asked basic questions about your experience and how you would handle certain situations.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Asurion

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Asurion

Interview

First you sit in a group zoom meeting that is not at all coordinated, then they stick you with the first available "manager" to speak with and it's so informal and rushed. All in all just don't recommend. With all the "praise" I received on my resume and qualifications as well as being bilingual, the job was a joke and the interview process was ridiculous. I get the covid thing making things difficult, but this was so informal.. the "dress code" is a joke and just an all around bad experience.

Interview Questions
  • Usual interview questions - explain your experience, why do you want this job, roll play...
2 people found this interview helpful

Asurion

Application

I interviewed at Asurion

Interview

First 30 minutes with HR via phone, who recommended me to the hiring manager. Then 30 minutes of Zoom with the hiring manager. a few weeks later. I found the communication to be clear and welcoming. Did not advance to next phase, which they said would be a zoom panel. The interviews were friendly, but I did not advance, perhaps I missed opportunities to sell myself.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Asurion

Application

I interviewed at Asurion

Interview

Series of questions about why you want the position and what you will bring to the table. Pretty straightforward and simple. They do expect you to answer in STAR format and to give precise to the point answers and not repeat yourself, as expected. Really formal and planned out interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Asurion (Nashville, TN)

Interview

Standard corporate interview for the most part. They seemed very tied to the "design thinking" process. Nothing exceptional to note. The human resources staff that handled everything were great and set good expectations for how the day would go.

Interview Questions
  • Questions around design thinking and my experience with it.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 756 Interviews