Asurion Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Asurion Interview Questions

Updated Feb 22, 2017

2.7

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Asurion.

Interview

I went through a series of roughly 6 phone screens with a wide array of different team members.

After almost 4 months of interviews and phone calls, they let me know a decision was being made that week, and that they would contact me on their choice either way. Unfortunately I never received a call, or even an e-mail, on what the final decision ended up being.

After such a prolonged interview process, you would think a company would at least take the common courtesy to reach out to their final candidates, but this was not the case.

Counsel Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Asurion (Nashville, TN).

Interview

This was an initial prescreening interview with HR via phone. HR was very friendly and courteous, overall it was quite informative. Questions like "tell me about yourself" and "tell me about your current position we're asked."

Interview Questions

• Is there anything else you'd like me to tell the hiring manager?   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Asurion (Nashville, TN).

Interview

Very unorganized, they were not prepared for candidate and one person did not have the common courtesy to show up for the interview. Very unprofessional and clearly unstructured.waste is time.

Premier Support Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Asurion (Las Vegas, NV) in January 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by a hiring agency that did an interview and role play on the spot. They set me up with an on site interview. I was interviewed by two people. Be sure to have your most current resume. They were very nice and professional. After the interview I received a second phone call from the hiring agency who confirmed my job offer and started me with pre-employment paperwork.

Corporate Sourcer/Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Asurion (Nashville, TN) in January 2017.

Interview

Pretty straight forward process. Two phone interviews, one with the director of recruiting and staffing and the second phone interview was a conference with the Recruitment Manager and a current Full Life-Cycle Recruiter. The whole interview was professional, yet very relaxed. It felt more like a conversation than a true interview. A few "explain this on your resume" questions and a couple standard interview questions but mostly a character and culture evaluation about team fit and chemistry with current team members. A lot of background information about the job and the company as a whole. Very pleasant and easy to talk to, not intimidating or daunting at all.

Interview Questions

• What qualities can you bring to the team to help us as a whole?   Answer Question
    • Describe a work environment in which you feel you can best fit and thrive.   Answer Question

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Asurion (Nashville, TN) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview process was relatively benign. The people were nice and the atmosphere was friendly.
    I will say that from start to finish the entire process was 4 months, although it was sandwiched in between the Christmas holiday. It took them way too long to come up with a final decision. I had a face to face interview, having met 5 people and along the way I had 4 phone interviews. 4 weeks after my interview in Nashville I was informed of the decision.

Interview Questions

• Describe the difference between leadership and management?
      What is your style?
      Answer Question

Tech Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Asurion (Las Vegas, NV) in January 2017.

Interview

Very impersonal and scattered. I think she had just had a bad interview before me... took me up to the 6th floor into her office and proceeded to tell me what jobs I should apply for. Apparently technology knowledge and tech support do not go hand in hand.

Attorney Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Asurion (Nashville, TN).

Interview

Phone screen, then phone interview with hiring manager, then 7 back to back interviews at headquarters. Most were in-person, a few were by phone. I was set up in a small conference room. No scheduled food or bathroom breaks. I think that's part of the test.

Interview Questions

• Typical "tell me a time when you..." questions. Managed a project that failed. Had to influence someone who did not report to you. Planned and executed a project.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It took about a week for them to figure out the comp package. I countered and immediately got what I asked for.

Senior Java Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sterling, VA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Asurion (Sterling, VA) in November 2016.

Interview

Phone interview followed by face to face. it lasted 2 hours. There will be three technical one to one technical round. They have mentioned they used lot of sql,plsql. Also, they asked sql questions and Analytical questions like solving puzzles.

Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Asurion (Phoenix, AZ) in November 2016.

Interview

I've never done a review online for a company, and definitely not for an interviewing process, but let me say that my experience was not only very unprofessional, but the recruiter did not take notes about anything I answered, as his laptop was "frozen", but he was replying to his team on the floor and telling me how annoying one of his teammates were, because she was bipolar. The questions he asked me were irrelevant to the job functions and he ended up telling me that he had purchased drugs from a another employee. Not only was I turned off at the entire process, but this turned me off from the company overall. I was told the week before to have three resumes prepared as I would be interviewed by multiple hiring managers, but it was only one. On top of that, he told me he was really the only hiring manager who mattered. You guys need a reevaluation of who you put in power. Overall, the experience was terrible and if I was offered the position I would've passed it up and told my 7k+ friends and family who reside in AZ to do the same if offered a position, ONLY because the hiring process is crap.

Interview Questions

• Name 2 new gadgets you would like to see yourself own?   Answer Question