Asurion Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

1. Featured Interview

Problem Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Asurion (Nashville, TN) in April 2015.

Interview

I interviewed with four different people over the course of about 5 hours. The people ranged from senior manager to Vice President. They were very professional, and personable. The recruitment team was fantastic, very helpful and friendly. The overall experience was positive and made me want to work for the company.

Interview Questions

• None of the interviewers asked canned interview questions, they wanted to get to know me, and asked about my experience specific to the job. They go to great lengths to ensure that the right people are hired within IT. Expect technical questions, and ask about the Asurion culture and how it affects IT.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Asurion (San Mateo, CA) in April 2018.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter and we chatted about the position as well as my qualifications. Then another round with coding challenge - string manipulation. The company has nice office and the interviewers were friendly and knowledgeable. On site with 4 engineers, 3 rounds focus on solving coding challenges and one design question round.

Supply Chain Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Asurion (Nashville, TN) in March 2018.

Interview

Had a phone screen with HR and then a zoom video call with the hiring manager. They flew me into Nashville for an all day interview with 10-15 people. There were a couple people who got pulled into last minute emergencies and were not able to meet. After a couple weeks of the on-site interview I had a video call with those people.

Then HR asked me to get 5-10 references.

After hitting up my references and explaining the role I NEVER HEARD BACK from Asurion.

I'm very disappointed with the level of professionalism if they cannot have the courtesy to provide me a decision after going through so many rounds of interviews.

Interview Questions

• How would you forecast for unknown demand?   1 Answer

Premier Support Solutions Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Asurion (Phoenix, AZ) in March 2018.

Interview

The whole process was pretty fast, I had my telephone interview on a Friday and an in person interview the following Thursday and received my job offer the next day.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Asurion.

Interview

Contacted by Internal Recruiter from HQ, then I had multiple 6 video interviews. Everyone I had interviews was very nice, and I received an offer before the on-site visit.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Asurion.

Interview

I only spoke to their recruiter who was ill-prepared and short. Did not seem knowledgable about the position and could not answer any of my questions. Seemed annoyed I had questions about the role and company. Would not recommend.

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Asurion.

Interview

I was contacted by two separate HR employees from Asurion about different roles. They reached out to me! I actually felt positive about the position, only to agree on a time to chat, which was then scheduled for the wrong day and time. When I reached out via email asking them to correct the calendar invite, I never heard from either HR person again. So unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• I was never asked any questions as they "ghosted" me after wasting my time.   Answer Question

Customer Support Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Asurion (Nashville, TN) in February 2018.

Interview

It was not easy getting a call from them, but it was fast after calling for the phone interview. There is an in person interview that comes next. It was the next business day.

Product Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Asurion (San Francisco, CA) in February 2018.

Interview

I had 3 interviews with the recruiter then head of the department then one designer.

Interview Questions

• very generic about the skills   1 Answer

Tech Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Asurion (Las Vegas, NV) in February 2018.

Interview

Online assessment, phone interview then in-person interview followed by offer contingent on drug screen and bg check. This took a couple of weeks. Results of the screenings took one week.

Interview Questions

• How to do a data reset on phone   1 Answer

Operations Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Asurion (Nashville, TN).

Interview

There were two interviews, both of which were fairly informal. The first interview had standard questions, i.e. "What are you strengths/weaknesses", and the second interview was basically just a conversation.