Asurion Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

1. Featured Interview

Problem Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Asurion (Nashville, TN) in April 2015.

Interview

I interviewed with four different people over the course of about 5 hours. The people ranged from senior manager to Vice President. They were very professional, and personable. The recruitment team was fantastic, very helpful and friendly. The overall experience was positive and made me want to work for the company.

Interview Questions

• None of the interviewers asked canned interview questions, they wanted to get to know me, and asked about my experience specific to the job. They go to great lengths to ensure that the right people are hired within IT. Expect technical questions, and ask about the Asurion culture and how it affects IT.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Asurion.

Interview

Staffing agency did phone interview, quite easy. Direct hires went through in person interview with current supervisors or operational managers. The STAR technique is pretty important when interviewing, but depending on which client they are hiring for they need to fill seats.

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Asurion (Nashville, TN).

Interview

When you sign in, they sit you down with several other people and tell you that you are all interviewing for the same job. You can see everyone in the room visibly give up as they are basically told that they are nothing special.

They invited me in for an interview due to my qualifications. They kept me on sight for two hours. HR was very professional and helpful. I somehow feel like they were fighting against negative reviews on Monster and Glassdoor. Both interviewers treated me like a kid fresh out of high school. The hiring manager was the worst part of the interview. Very unprofessional and made me despise the company in less than five seconds. This person flat out said I was not qualified and not a good fit. This person briefly glanced at my resume. They must have already made up their mind earlier in the day. The manager was in a hurry to go home for the day. Once it was all said and done, an HR representative asked me how I felt about the process. I wanted to tell them to get rid of some people in management, but Im obviously more professional than them.

Don't waste your time if you worked hard on your education. They hire HR people with degrees in basket weaving and operations managers who can't tell you the difference between quantitative and qualitative analysis. I feel sorry for the representatives that have to apologize for this company everyday.

They tell you who you are interviewing with, so look them up on LinkedIn and see what they majored in. Its fun to bring it up to them when they make it evident that they wasted your time. Pay attention to the negative reviews on this website and write down any red flag patterns you see.

Interview Questions

• All situational. Look up the SMART interview method and understand that your resume, experience and eduaction means nothing. You are just another box to check off.   1 Answer

Interview

I applied online last night and I have already received a phone call and email with instructions for a phone interview. I will receive a call tomorrow morning and then take it from there. They have made the process so easy!!

Premier Support Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Asurion (Phoenix, AZ) in September 2017.

Interview

Easy as pie. Applied online at night, with ease. Theres an assesment and they allow you to choose a good time to be called for the phone interview which was easy for me since I was coming from a job that is similar. Last part is in person interview.

I thought I did well even though I dont know specifications. I like helping people and have years of experience in call centers doing similar work. Still, the interview was on Friday and right at the end she starts to tell me about next steps but says I wont hear the result until early the following week. Which if you've ever heard that, the anticipation kills the weekend hahaha! Nevertheless I was offered the job and the background check was easy and they send you to a lab for drug test.

Start date was maybe 2 and a half weeks after the in person interview.

*Hope Any of this helps you should you decide to set your sights on this company.
    Good Luck Friends*

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you were unable to help someone on a job?   1 Answer

Tech Coach Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Asurion.

Interview

Held by a Team Lead or the hiring managers appointed. Asked about yourself and past job experiences. Not too complicated. It really depends on who interviews you. If you get some newer, expect it to be by the book. If you get a tenured supervisor, it is a little more chill

Interview Questions

• Was there a time that you weren't able to help someone due to policy? How did you relay the message?   Answer Question
    • Did you ever have to go above and beyond on a situation? Why?   Answer Question

Primier Support Solutions Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Asurion (Orlando, FL) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied for the position on line, received a call the next day to schedule phone interview. Once i completed that i had to do an assessment. After the assessment I received an email to schedule an interview onsite. The process took about 2 weeks. The hiring manager was very nice and laid back. I felt very comfortable. Some of thr questions was tough.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you helped someone with a Technical issue? What advice did you give them?   Answer Question
    • What is the difference between the iphone and android phones?   Answer Question

PSS Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Asurion (Las Vegas, NV) in September 2017.

Interview

The process was very easy even when I needed to reschedule. Met with the recruiter and 2 Sr. OM's and the facility is awesome. Find the place was easy as well right off the 215 & Durango.

Interview Questions

• How I prepare for coachings?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hermitage, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Asurion (Hermitage, TN) in September 2017.

Interview

The phone interview was very easy to schedule, and lasted about 30 minutes. I was called at the correct time. The person who did mine was laid back, and friendly. She immediately put me at ease. She made sure I was at my computer. We initially talked about my skills and experience.

Interview Questions

• I was asked how to clean the cache on a Windows 8 platform.   1 Answer

User Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Asurion (Nashville, TN) in September 2017.

Interview

I talked with 5 different people via video chat because I was living out of state. It took 3 hours to complete. Everyone was prepared and nice. They asked questions to me, told me about themsleves, asked me to tell them about myself and then we went into my experience and they asked a few questions. Each meeting was about 45 minutes long. Be prepared to ask them questions at the end too.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you .... Walk me through what it was like to .... How did you accomplish that? What does ___ mean to you?   Answer Question

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Asurion (Columbus, OH) in September 2017.

Interview

I was called for a next day interview after a career fair on my campus, it was with two recruiters and we spent the interview going over company culture, basic details about me, and any questions I had. I was called a week later with an offer to be flown to their HQ in Nashville for a second interview and dinner.