Autism Spectrum Therapies Interview Questions

Updated Oct 4, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 72 of over 72 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Autism Spectrum Therapies

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Autism Spectrum Therapies (San Diego, CA) in Oct 2017

Interview

Basic questions and pretty friendly interview process. Questions included why you want the position, professional experience, education, etc. Whether you have worked with children or individuals with autism before. Pretty routine stuff.

Interview Questions
  • What do I know about working with children on the autism spectrum
    Answer Question
  • What are my career goals

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Autism Spectrum Therapies (San Diego, CA) in Oct 2021

Interview

8 simple video interview questions through a website called Sparkhire. Each question allowed unlimited time to think of your answer and re-record it, but only one minute of time allowed per answer.

Interview Questions
  • describe your knowledge of autism and how you would handle a child throwing blocks at you
Talk anonymously with Healthcare professionals

Autism Spectrum Therapies

Application

I interviewed at Autism Spectrum Therapies

Interview

It was virtual and didn’t last too long . They asked about experience and what I was looking for from a BCBA position . They went over the role and what the clinic setting looks like. It was an easy interview and they made it clear what they were looking for. After they sent an email asking for references . Then they called to offer the job to me.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Autism Spectrum Therapies

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Autism Spectrum Therapies in Jun 2021

Interview

Super easy and clear. I had a phone call and a zoom interview. The people I talked to The questions weren't that hard, they just wanted to get to know you and your experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gilbert, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Autism Spectrum Therapies (Gilbert, AZ) in Feb 2021

Interview

2 interviews. One over the phone and one on zoom. There may have been more but I did not not make it that far in the process. I did not decide to continue going into that field.

Interview Questions
  • What activities would you be willing to do with the child?

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Autism Spectrum Therapies (San Diego, CA)

Interview

The interview was really efficient and fast. Questions were relevant and common to verify if skills satisfy the position such as strengths, weaknesses, why choose the company, and specific questions related to the job such as comfort level on children with pervasive developmental disorders.

Interview Questions
  • How comfortable are you commuting to client's homes and giving 1:1 therapy to children with developmental disorders?

Autism Spectrum Therapies

Application

I interviewed at Autism Spectrum Therapies

Interview

It was really easy! The process was user friendly during these Covid times. The people were also super friendly. I really enjoyed the interview process and expect the same once I begin working.

Interview Questions
  • What are your future plans? Where do you see yourself in this company?

Autism Spectrum Therapies

Application

I interviewed at Autism Spectrum Therapies

Interview

They were very nice and answered any questions I had. There was some roleplay that we did and it went pretty good the interviewer led by example. Overall it was pretty easy.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Autism Spectrum Therapies

Application

I interviewed at Autism Spectrum Therapies

Interview

One-way interview, went very smoothly and it was properly planned. The instructions were made very clear, and the interview was conducted through SparkHire. Recruiter was very nice and understanding, and answered any questions I had.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work with autistic children?

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Autism Spectrum Therapies (San Diego, CA) in Oct 2020

Interview

Prescreen interview then a formal interview followed with a clinician. Was super easy to set up and very informative. People interviewing were kind and passionate about their job so it made me comfortable wanting to work for them.

Interview Questions
  • Have you worked with children with special needs?

Autism Spectrum Therapies

Application

I interviewed at Autism Spectrum Therapies

Interview

quick easy, fast to respond if there is an offer, you are asked to role play but the HR scheduler tells you this before - relax! you just have to show three ways you would play with a toy they provide.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 72 Interviews