Autism Spectrum Therapies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Autism Spectrum Therapies

2.5

Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Corona, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Autism Spectrum Therapies (Corona, CA) in September 2018.

Interview

Presented my resume and discussed experiences and goals. The interviewee was open to answering any and all questions regarding the position. She was very sweet and open about how the company worked. She mentioned the types of support the company can provide to individuals looking for supervision/testing.

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Culver City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Autism Spectrum Therapies (Culver City, CA) in October 2011.

Interview

Lengthy hiring process, phone screening, phone interview, in person interview, second interview

Negotiation

Behavior Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fullerton, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Autism Spectrum Therapies (Fullerton, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Very quick to get to you. They’re very nice but don’t disclose everything. Such as you need to take a test and you have to get certified within a certain period. Sketchy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gardena, CA

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Autism Spectrum Therapies (Gardena, CA).

Interview

Got an email for a phone interview, then scheduled for an in person interview. Overall, the in person interview was easy with simple questions. No offer one business day after interview. Interview was about 10 minutes.

Anonymous Employee in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Autism Spectrum Therapies (Burbank, CA) in August 2014.

Interview

In my interview, I was asked about my experience with kids and special needs children.
    How I might react to problems behaviors such as tantrums or aggression. I was also asked what I know about autism.

Interview Questions

• If you were teaching a child the color "yellow" and they show non compliance during the table time lesson, what are other ways you can target this goal?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Autism Spectrum Therapies (Ontario, CA) in November 2017.

Interview

I walked in to see many people interviewing for this position however positions are open in different locations. The interview was extremly easy and the people are very friendly.

Interview Questions

• Role play with markers and how you would use them to play with a three year old   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Autism Spectrum Therapies (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

Very personable and friendly. They want to get a sense of who you are and your experiences with the Autism community and children. They take time to explain the work they do and make sure that you aren’t overwhelmed.

Interview Questions

• How would you use this (random daily object) to pretend play in 3 different ways to engage a child with Autism?   Answer Question

Program Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Monrovia, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Autism Spectrum Therapies (Monrovia, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

I was called for a phone interview within 2 days of submitting my application and resume online. The on-the-spot phone interview had basic questions. What stood out, though, was that the interviewing recruiter was very nice, which calmed my nerves about having an interview that I did not plan for in that moment. I felt relaxed and comfortable. The phone interview was followed by a scheduled in-person interview for a few days later, and I was given an offer within 4 days that beat my asking salary.

Interview Questions

• "What is your expectation regarding work/life balance?"   Answer Question

Program Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Ana, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Autism Spectrum Therapies (Santa Ana, CA) in April 2009.

Interview

In person interview for about 1 hour

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations. They gave me what I wanted.

Office Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Autism Spectrum Therapies.

Interview

I had a pone interview withe recruiter of the company before receiving an in person interview, but I had declined to move forward for personal reasons. The recruiter sent me podcasts, possible interview questions, and other information about the company. Overall, had a positive experience.