Autism Spectrum Therapies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Autism Spectrum Therapies

2.5

1. Featured Interview

Behavior Therapist Interview

Interview

I met with the clinical manager/supervisor and answered 4-6 interview questions. The interview process was quick. The supervisor was friendly and welcoming; the follow up was seamless. Once hire, I went through a training program and learned a lot from the instructor.

RBT Interview

Interview

The first interview was over the phone with a coordinator. If that went well, they invite you to an in person interview. Everyone was very pleasant, but I got a job elsewhere.

Interview Questions

• How many years working with kids with ASD?
      Level of education?   Answer Question

RBT Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Autism Spectrum Therapies in September 2019.

Interview

The interview was very well thought out and organized and the hiring was very straight forward. When you walked in your interviewer is ready to go and they cover every single detail very thoroughly. You are not left with even more questions or uncertain.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Autism Spectrum Therapies.

Interview

There were some scenario questions. It was a great interview that showed a lot about the atmosphere of the company. There were questions on how to react to family members feeding you. There were also questions on why you think you would be a good fit.

Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Autism Spectrum Therapies (Albuquerque, NM).

Interview

Applied through Indeed. Received call from recruiter who set up in-person interview as well as informed me of position and potential pay for entry level. After in-person interview was called back with offer.

Anonymous Employee in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Autism Spectrum Therapies (Ontario, CA) in February 2019.

Interview

I applied online with Indeed. I received an email within the week and was able to set up an over the phone interview. She then set up an in person interview with the location nearest me. I went in spoke with her for a little less than 20 minutes. I was then contacted 2 days later with an offer.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work within this company? What are you goals?   Answer Question

Behavior Interventionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Autism Spectrum Therapies (Burbank, CA).

Interview

Interviewer was very welcoming and simultaneously professional for. She reviewed my resume and asked questions pertaining ABA experience. Role play and playing with toys consisted of the meat of the interview. At the end she asked if I had any questions for her. Overall the interview was creative and refreshing from the basic interview questions. However she didn’t give me any information about follow up and that left me less confident towards the end.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a parent shares too much information?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Autism Spectrum Therapies (Burbank, CA) in January 2019.

Interview

Phone screening interview and then an individual interview. Phone screening interview explains role and expectations. Individual interview is like a conversation. It expands on some of the expectation but asks questions about interactions with children.

Anonymous Employee in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Autism Spectrum Therapies (Pleasanton, CA) in January 2019.

Interview

I applied online and received a follow-up email wanting to schedule a phone screen interview with me a couple days later. The phone screen interview was just basic information (hourly pay rate, availability, mileage reimbursement, training schedule...) the company needed to confirm with me before going into the on-site interview.

[On-site interview] The interviewer was very patient and welcoming during the whole interview process (about an hour). I was hoping to work with her even before I got an offer from the company! I was prepared with all types of interview questions that are available on Glassdoor but its mostly personal experiences and explaining my role from previous jobs/ practices.

Couple days after the on-site interview, I got a phone call from AST about the follow-up from the on-site interview. I told them that I enjoyed the whole interview process and it's an overall positive experience. They said they are glad to hear that and the interviewer actually thought the same and would like to give me an offer.

Interview Questions

• You need to think fast when you are working with autistic kids, can you name three children songs off the top of your head?   1 Answer
    • What do you know about ABA and Autism Spectrum Disorder?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Autism Spectrum Therapies in October 2018.

Interview

I applied online and a few days later I received an email about scheduling a phone interview. Phone interview was basically a brief overview of the job to make sure I was up for it. I was then scheduled for an in-person interview which was very comfortable, pretty short and mostly consisted of situational questions.

Interview Questions

• What stood out to you about our company and led you to apply?   Answer Question