BAO Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 2, 2018

2.8

Corporate Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Andover, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at BAO (Andover, MA) in May 2011.

Interview

Recruiter was thorough in the veeting process, focused on really getting to the skills sets and experience. No hiding in the weeds, The people were through and prepared for the interview and expected me, receptionist was pleasant and professional, Office environment was clean and professional, built as a high end call center, lightee, bright, answered all my questions and were concerned about my career aspirations

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No, they gave best offer which was fair

Assistant Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norwood, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BAO (Norwood, MA) in April 2015.

Interview

Made contact with the company through a job fair and then was later contacted by a recruiter to set up an interview. Had to take assessments on Word, Excel, and Outlook. Short interview, maybe only a half hour. Hard to read what the interviewer was thinking. No clear position title and was only told in the interview that it was an hourly position. Be sure to bring something to take notes. Did not get a job offer, however the recruiter was very helpful in the process.

Interview Questions

• Asked about excel skills.
      There was a question along the lines of: When was a time that you had to use data (and excel) to help make a big decision?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BAO.

Interview

1. Very long and thorough phone interview. 2. In-person interview, role play, double-jack with current ISR, etc. Expect to spend about 2 hours on location for the in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle many different moving parts as they relate to this job?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at BAO (Boston, MA) in October 2015.

Interview

Long but worth the time to see what the day to day is like. Could be a little more involved plus they made me fill out some weird "let's make sure your not illiterate" sheet to fill out.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BAO in December 2017.

Interview

Phone Interview for a screening of the candidate. Then passed on to the Main Recruiter of the local branch for another phone interview to be conducted week later. After phone interview, an in person meet and interview is suggested.

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at BAO (Mesa, AZ) in June 2015.

Interview

I was referred by an employee and the first step was submitting my resume. I then received an email with a date and time for a phone interview which lasted 45minutes and then they scheduled a face to face interview. You sit with an ISR for about 30 minutes to really see the job and then you are interviewed by the manager.

Interview Questions

• Questions are more geared to see how your personality and motivation is   Answer Question

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at BAO.

Interview

A phone interview from a recruiter then a 2-3 hour onsite in person interview with sales manager and Vice President. You have to double jack with a ISR to see if the job is something you can do as it is 100% phone based job.

Interview Questions

• What drives you? Can you live off of the $32,500 salary ? Why BAO?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chelmsford, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BAO (Chelmsford, MA) in April 2018.

Interview

First quick phone interview. Under 30 mins. Followed by an in person interview. Meet with one manager, then another. They asked if I would like to shadow an employee before offering me the position. Red Flag. I was told you would be paid for setting appointments for outside sales companies. At the interview, they told me I would only be paid for the appointments the outside sales companies "sit down at." Many sales companies call this a "show ratio." They do not pay for each appointment. They offer 33k base for the year with a per appointment commission. They pay for shows only. In addition, you are given a "campaign" to call and set appointments. Management decides who gets which client or "campaign." If you are straight out of college this is a great cut throat sales job to start out at. Anyone over 30 beware.

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BAO (Mesa, AZ) in May 2018.

Interview

The interview process was very smooth. I had my first initial phone interview with the recruiter then had an in person interview the next week. I received an offer roughly 2 hours after my interview concluded.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, NH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at BAO (Manchester, NH) in May 2018.

Interview

The interview process involved a phone screen with an internal recruiter and an on-site interview with multiple representatives. During the on-site interview, I had the awesome opportunity of meeting with the team manager, vice president, and a member of the HR team; each offered a consistent and transparent overview of the company's culture. Shadowing an employee was also included.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me about your previous roles and what you learned from them?
      How and why would you be a good fit for bao?
      Why are you interested in bao?   Answer Question