BASF Interview Questions

Updated Jul 21, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 926 of over 926 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at BASF

BASF

Application

I interviewed at BASF

Interview

3 people interviewing you. Very calm. Couldn’t really read their vibes. Interview was all behavioral based questions. Just prepare for the “ tell me about a time” questions and you’ll do fine. Practice on your , “ tell me about yourself”

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you had a disagreement… Tell me about a time where you had to report to 3 stakeholders… Tell me about yourself
    Answer Question
  • Tell me about yourself and what makes you a great candidate for this role

BASF

Application

I interviewed at BASF

Interview

One phone interview and then one in person interview. Acceptance and rejection letters were sent out the next day. Overall a pretty easy interview. I had to look at some plans and describe certain parts of a the process to the interviewers.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Florham Park, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at BASF (Florham Park, NJ)

Interview

One round in-person interview at their office. Met with a Manager and the VP. The VP had spent his entire three decade career there and was extremely snarkish, hostile, and standoffish throughout the interview and refused to answer any of my questions. I received an offer, but the compensation was a joke. They called me before issuing the offer letter to ask me what my current compensation was under the guise of "market research," then simply offered me 5% more. They threatened to refuse to make an offer unless I revealed my current compensation. They also bait-and-switched the job title that I applied for. They advertised a Manager position, but offered me a Senior title.

Interview Questions
  • Standard technical discussion about job responsibilities and my experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo, São Paulo

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at BASF (São Paulo, São Paulo, São Paulo)

Interview

Tive uma entrevista com o RH (coisas simples: fale sobre você, sobre seu curso e porque escolheu, pontos positivos e pontos negativos). Depois tive uma entrevista com o gestor (perguntas indiretas sobre a empresa, porque trabalhar lá, quais minhas perspectivas para o futuro, etc)

Interview Questions
  • fale sobre você, sobre seu curso e porque escolheu, pontos positivos e pontos negativos da sua personalidade.

BASF

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BASF

Interview

1. Informatief telefonisch gesprek van 10 min met HR 2. Online logische en numerieke testen 3. Gesprek in persoon van een half uur met HR 4. Gesprek in persoon van een half uur met directe manager

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

BASF

Application

I interviewed at BASF

Interview

There were mainly four steps in this process: First step: A 30 min phone call from talent acquisition team Second step: A technical presentaiton on previous works Third step: Working on a data challenge Forth step: Presenting the results

Interview Questions
  • Basically around previous works, and data analysis challenge

BASF

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BASF

Interview

O processo conta com uma dinâmica em grupo e entrevista individual com gestores. A primeira é com o RH com a comunidade de carreiras que intermédia a vaga. A segunda é uma conversa rápida com gestores

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

BASF

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BASF

Interview

Foi muito legal a entrevista coletiva, cada um falou um pouco sobre s, teve a duração de umas hora praticamente. Foi falado um pouco sobre a empresa, cargo. As vagas são contínuas então, mesmo que nao passasse para aquela vaga voce poderia continuar no processo para outras vagas, pq eu fiz a primeira etapa somente, pela cia de talentos.

Interview Questions
  • Falar sobre eu, sobre os projetos que já participei, experiencia profissional.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BASF (Hong Kong)

Interview

Online application directly at BASF’s website followed by a call with HR to ask about your background and check your suitability for the role. final round is with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your experience Why do you want to work here What are your future expectations
1 person found this interview helpful

BASF

Application

I interviewed at BASF

Interview

Talked mostly about behavior stuff and there was a test where I had to look at a process flow diagram and describe things. What else would you be looking for

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 926 Interviews