BASF Product Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BASF Product Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at BASF

3.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Florham Park, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BASF (Florham Park, NJ) in March 2017.

Interview

Intense, panel, all behavioral questions. Ego driven interview questions. I like short and concise information, but thirty words are needed to fill this out, I will use thirty words to fill out this Glassdoor review.

Interview Questions

• How long have you known about BASF?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for BASF

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BASF in November 2014.

Interview

I've only completed the video interview at this point and I must say that it's far less intimidating than I initially imagined. The recruiter did a great job of prepping me for it, and she explained BASF's reasonings for using this new technology. Overall, I was kind of impressed and once I started the interview, after practicing with several example questions, I felt relaxed and ready to tell my story. There were a total of 7 questions with the last one being, "Tell us anything else that we should know about you and/or your work experience."

Interview Questions

• They asked a question about how I was able to get my management team onboard and excited about an idea or product that I was introducing, and my objectives in doing so.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at BASF (San Diego, CA) in September 2014.

Interview

The interview process was a lengthy one. It took several months between applying and actually interviewing and it was difficult to coordinate with HR. They contacted me via email with a request to interview then scheduled it several months out.

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at BASF.

Interview

Pretty standard process. Got an email from HR setting up and phone conversation, which then resulted in another phone interview with HR manager, and finally being flown out the headquarters to interview with 6 people. Did not hear back on the job for several months, continued to follow up and was told it was still in the running. Finally decided to go with someone else for the position.

Interview Questions

• What are your thoughts on the chemical industry in America?   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at BASF in August 2012.

Interview

Personal Interview

Interview Questions

• what is the case study /test used during the interview?   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BASF in May 2012.

Interview

first interview (an hr) by HR department. General questions about yourself and your previous working experience.
    second interview (an hr) by division head. More deep question related to your past experience into the new position. Interviewer generally introduced the job detail and told that your past experience is basically fit or not. Not many question about their products.

Interview Questions

• Your are a technical before. Do you think you will like the job if there is no technical is needed in this position?   Answer Question