BKD Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

1. Featured Interview

National Industry Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BKD (Springfield, MO) in January 2017.

Interview

Two different interviews. The first is with your direct supervisor. The second is with team members. Do your research on the industry. What's changing? How would you do marketing for your industry?

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you'd be a good fit at BKD?   2 Answers

BKD Response

May 3, 2017 – Social Media Lead

We try to be thorough in our interview process. Thanks for sharing your insight and welcome to BKD!

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BKD (Indianapolis, IN) in March 2016.

Interview

One 30 minute on campus interview and then two 30 minute in-office interviews. Relatively easy going and relaxed. Pretty conversational interview that left out some of the silly questions you would normally rehears

Interview Questions

• "Why are you interested in BKD"   1 Answer

Audit Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at BKD.

Interview

On-campus interview, lots of behavioral question. It felt like the interviewer kept trying to catch me in a lie, which was off-putting. It's a great company, but I wouldn't want to work there if that is what the culture is like.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you encountered a difficult team member?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmond, OK

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BKD (Edmond, OK) in March 2015.

Interview

I interviewed on campus through the recruitment office. Apart from the awkward interview atmosphere (being on campus, in a borrowed office) the interview went well. We exceeded our allotted time and conversation was comfortable between the recruiter and I. I was told they were interested and would hear back from them but never did. I work three jobs and attend school, I had to take time off work to attend the interview and the least they could have done is sent me an email explaining they had decided to go in a different direction. I'm sure they meet with hundreds of students a year but being honest and straightforward would have been a better approach than giving me false hope.

Interview Questions

• Are you interested in relocation?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BKD (Pittsburgh, PA) in September 2018.

Interview

The interview consisted of fairly straightforward behavioral questions. It is a relaxed setting with one interviewer going through your resume and asking questions. The interview was conducted on campus.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Normal, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BKD (Normal, IL) in September 2018.

Interview

Process was very relaxed, and most of the time we just talked about things that related to the questions they asked. Most of them were just meant to get to know you.
    Make sure to have some sort of response to the questions, or how you can relate to something in your life heavily.

Interview Questions

• How many classes are you taking this year?   1 Answer

Audit Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at BKD.

Interview

Interviewed with senior manager, two partners and the managing partner.Not many technical questions, most are interpersonal quesitons. About twenty minutes per person. Then had lunch with HR in a pretty good restaurant.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at BKD (Chicago, IL) in February 2018.

Interview

I applied through my university's career website and was contacted a couple of days after the application deadline. I got interviewed by one partner who based his questions on my resume. He asked some behavioral questions, but not a lot. I would say 50% of the time, it was mostly conversational and getting to know me and me getting to know the company.

I got an email a week after that they chose somebody else for the position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at BKD (Little Rock, AR).

Interview

Very conversational. A partner and I discussed my resume. No behavioral questions. During the office interview I talked with a partner and an audit director. Basically the same interview style. Scanned my resume and asked me a couple questions about school, clubs, job experience. No behavioral questions at the office interview either.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for BKD
      Why do you want to work in Audit   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BKD (Indianapolis, IN) in August 2015.

Interview

Campus Interview, Office Visit, Offer. On Campus interview was with the lead recruiter. This is the screening stage, if you do well here you move onto office visit where all candidates applying for summer leadership, internships, and full-time participate.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral type question, "tell me about a time when you led a group"   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BKD (Kansas City, MO) in September 2014.

Interview

My first interview was a very informal on campus interview. The recruiter was very laid back. I broke my leg and had to get surgery the day of the 'recruitment event' and asked to reschedule. They said they would and I never heard back.