Baxter Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Baxter Engineer Interview Questions

2.5

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Baxter (Minneapolis, MN) in March 2016.

Interview

It was three senior engineers one after the another. One of them provided the tour of the facility and the other two were interviews. it was for about 20-30 mins with each of the three interviewers. There were two other people with me in at the same time and each of us rotated between the three senior engineers.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Baxter

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Baxter (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2011.

Interview

It was quick. HR manager called me up immediately and was able to setup interview with the hiring manager within a week.

Anonymous Employee in Round Lake, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Baxter (Round Lake, IL) in August 2010.

Interview

Contacted by staffing agency. Interviewed with them over the phone and in person. Then interviewed with 2 project managers at Baxter. Was contacted a week later with offer. All questions had to do with previous experience, both in education and jobs. Asked to provide specific examples of previous projects and issues.

Interview Questions

• What issues did you run into with work in teams on a previous project in school or at a previous job?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Round Lake, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Baxter (Round Lake, IL) in April 2010.

Interview

Round one of interviews is with 4-5 people including the boss, the boss's boss, and two to three of the boss's peers.

Second round is with the boss, HR, and another one of the boss's peers.

Third round is with the boss.

Interview Questions

• N/a - fairly straight forward, nothing out of the ordinary. Just try to be liked.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation for entry level.

Anonymous Employee in Waukegan, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Baxter (Waukegan, IL) in June 2008.

Interview

Everyone was friendly and didn't ask too much technical questions.

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Baxter in October 2009.

Interview

Found the posting on the company's website, applied online. Interview consisted of phone screen with HR, then a phone screen with the hiring manager, followed by a half day on-site 1:1 interview with 5 people.

Interviewers were professional. Some interviews ran longer so my last interview was 15 minutes later than scheduled. Hiring manager interviewer didn't seem to know what questions to ask so he asked all the generic interview questions. Upper management interview asked about my potential as a leader, not just trying to fit the position available.