Baxter Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 18, 2017

2.4

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Baxter (Chicago, IL) in November 2015.

Interview

Phone interview with HR two weeks after applying online. Very straight forward process. Next step would be a phone interview with the hiring manager and then on site face to face interview with several people.

Interview Questions

• General questions about my background to see whether there is a fit with the position.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Baxter

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Baxter (Bloomington, IN) in October 2009.

Interview

Corporate recruiter set up call, hiring manager called, flew me out for face to face interview. Schedule ran behind and was disorganized. Need to ask about day-to-day activities and expectations- there was a lot of long days and nights involved with the job that were not discussed up front.

Interview Questions

• Textbook "what would you do with a difficult client?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

not much to negotiate, wouldn't move on salary so negotiated extra vacation time

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Baxter (Bloomington, IN) in May 2008.

Interview

10 interviews with a panel of cross-functional managers; not difficult, all very productive interviews

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Unorganized

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Baxter (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in July 2017.

Interview

I was contacted for a phone screening by an HR employee, l was told that I'll be contacted again in a few weeks to set up an interview. A couple of weeks later, I received an email letting me know a time that I'll be interviewed, it was going to be a group panel and based competency interview at their offices. I was told that within 3 days I was going to be contacted, which never happened. I've followed up twice within 15 days, again no reply. Lastly, I get over a month later a standardised email (similar to those ones that you get when you apply to a position) letting me know they filled the position with another candidate, no serious feedback considering that I travelled for the interview. Surprisingly disappointed, and totally the opposite to the company own values: "We care for people".

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Baxter? What do you think you'll be doing in this role? Tell us a time when you had a difficult situation and how did you solve it. Tell   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Baxter in November 2011.

Interview

HR phone screen
    HR email Q&A