Baxter Quality Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Baxter Quality Engineer Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Quality Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Baxter in June 2012.

Interview

They were very cordial. It was a panel interview that took about 4 hours. They started with a phone screen with HR. My interview included the Quality Managers, Engineering Manager, and Quality Engineers.

Interview Questions

• What was my greatest success and why?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Baxter

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marion, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Baxter (Marion, NC) in April 2011.

Interview

Recruiter went through my University career system. I applied and talked with her 1:1 for about 30 minutes after which she immediately wanted to bring me for an on site interview.

The on site interview was actually for a Manufacturing Supervisor position; they really push these supervisor positions because it's generally off-shift and you will use nothing you learned from college. I talked to about six different people for about 30 minutes each and had a tour of the facility. Overall no difficult technical questions, mostly behavioral and going over resume experiences. Be sure to emphasis lean manufacturing/6 Sigma experience if you have any. At the end of the day though, I had told the recruiter I was more interested in the Quality Engineer position and was hoping to talk to that hiring manager. So it was a last minute set-up and overall this talk was more detailed and we went over my resume on a much more technical level.

The process after the interview though, was very very slow. It took a full month and a half (and many phone calls) to finally get a offer. I later came to learn that it was layers of bureaucy that they had to work through on their end before offering my position; get used to it, that's how the rest of your employment will go.

Interview Questions

• Describe your senior design experiences. Any difficulties on the team? How'd you settle those conflicts?   Answer Question
    • Any experience with protocols, validations?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. Baxter has their pay grades set up already and there's no wiggle room. Kind of frustrating because it is on the very low end of industry standards.