Baxter Interview Questions

Updated Nov 16, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 524 of over 524 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Baxter

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Baxter in Feb 2017

Interview

Followed standard STAR situational questions including basic CFR / regulatory overview. Consisted of 5 one on one interviews cross-functional responsibilities. Though for a quality role, many questions focused on disposition rational and/or triage to maintain operations.

Interview Questions
  • Give an example were your quality or manufacturing counterpart disagreed with your decision and how your resolved it.
    Answer Question

Baxter

Application

I interviewed at Baxter

Interview

Multiple rounds includes technical round and general discussion . one must prepare well for all in order to impress the interviewer over all the good experience. You must be confident and technically strong

Interview Questions
  • Project work in BE detailed description

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Baxter (Sydney)

Interview

They asked for video interview, once submitted, no feedback was received. There were many questions which were aimed at behavioral aspects. There were some technical question also. One question was about why you want to work for Baxter

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Baxter (Bangalore) in Nov 2021

Interview

Interview process was horrific. The panel doubted my proficiency in coding while themselves not being attentive on the logic i had written. Asked me from where did you copy the code from.Not Professional.Company doesnt need proficient people come in. Simply wasted my time over the interview process.

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Baxter (Bangalore)

Interview

Very good process.. a lot of time given between each round... interviewers are welcoming and they will ask about what know rather than stressing on what you don't know... there will be typically 4 to 5 rounds for mid to senior level position

Interview Questions
  • More Technical, Managing skills and Personal/Profesional attitude

Baxter

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Baxter

Interview

There are two rounds of interview, one with your direct supervisor and/ HR. Once you have passed the second round, the final interview is with a senior management of the department.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Tell me about yourself 2. What do you know about this job scope

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Round Lake Beach, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Baxter (Round Lake Beach, IL) in Oct 2021

Interview

The recruiter was very rude and condescending. Really was just an awful tone and very pushy with questions. Even though I stated I could not explain in detail due to how my previous NDA was. It was stated to me that basically I did not know what an NDA was and it does not cover my day to day job. I even stated what I did and was told that should not take the whole day. How would you know how long it takes?? Did you work for my previous company?? If so, please let me know.....Overall not interested with working for them anymore or ever.

Interview Questions
  • What were you day to day for your previous position? I'm not sure from what you told me what you did. Can you go into more detail? You can share information about what you did for your day to day. A NDA does not cover what you did.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Baxter (Chicago, IL) in Sep 2021

Interview

Management never read the resume??? He also joined the WebEx meeting 5 mins late, where I joined 15 mins early. Downer number one, the manager has no respect for one's time or even his company time. He lacked the foundation of IT application support, network troubleshooting (OSI/TCP/IP), and customer service, the process of asking open-ended questions related to a function. All in All, it saved me from working with the wrong people who have no idea what they're looking for and who fail to facilitate interviews.

Interview Questions
  • Server has connection but not sending any data.

Baxter

Application

I interviewed at Baxter

Interview

Contract position via agency. Phone interview initially with Project Tech Lead and PM. Then had a 3 month wait due to them sorting out funding. Then they offered me a different position to get me in to do the same role, via another phone interview.

Interview Questions
  • Competency based, but really simple questions. Followed up with a request to provide a career summary via email.

Baxter

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Baxter

Interview

Applied for the job online. My supervisor informed me that I had an interview and gave me the details of when and where the interview was. The interview was scheduled one evening after my shift. The interview was short and to the point.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Baxter (Bangalore) in Aug 2021

Interview

It was over webex, answered almost all the questions. But then got a negative feedback. Don't know what's their expectations. There were two members from the panel, started shooting questions one after the other. But ultimately didn't shortlist me :(

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 524 Interviews