Beenox Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.1

Sort:

Interface Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Beenox (New York, NY) in December 2018.

Interview

First was a phone call with with a recruiter. Then followed up with a Skype conversation with 2 designers and the recruiter. Since I was an out of town candidate, I didn't go to their office for an interview. But I was asked if I'd do a test project and I said yes. I spent quite some time doing it and was later told they decided to move forward with another candidate. They said the decision was mostly based on the result of the test project. The evaluation criteria was unclear. Basically you need to decide whether it's worth your time and effort to do a test.

3D Animator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Quebec, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Beenox (Quebec, QC (Canada)) in May 2016.

Interview

At first, I got a phone interview. It was smooth and I got to break the ice with the recruiter. Then, I got an email which invited me for a second and physical interview. I got to meet the recruiter in person and a man who would be my future team leader. It was smooth again and their questions were easy to answer because they were related to my work, my experience and actually who I am.

3D Artist Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Beenox.

Interview

was very unofficial, I met people in an recruitment event and got a casual chat and that was all. But I thing that I was just lucky at that time.

Negotiation

I got an email.

Game Programmer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Beenox.

Interview

First off you have to do a programming test on your computer. This test basic knowledge of programming and the ability to handle given time complexity and as well as extreme value as input like empty array. Depending on your results you get an interview on phone with the HR departement. After that your get an interview in person with the lead programmers.

Interview Questions

• All the questions are not really difficult unless you don't have any basic knowledge in programming.   Answer Question

Character and Prop Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Quebec, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Beenox (Quebec, QC (Canada)) in February 2016.

Interview

The whole process was very informal, we pretty much chatted about the work routine at the studio and also about my game and artist background. Every person that I met there were great, they treated me as a member of the team since our first contact, If you're attending to one of their interviews, don't worry they will make you feel home.

Interview Questions

• Do you play video games? What kind of game do you like?   Answer Question

Level Artist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Beenox (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in January 2019.

Interview

Interviewer was very friendly, the questions asked were pretty fair easy to answer didn't have many trick questions, overall. It took at bit longer then expected to get through the entire process but besides that everything went smoothly.

Testeur de jeux videos Interview

Anonymous Employee in Quebec, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Beenox (Quebec, QC (Canada)).

Interview

J'ai envoyé mon CV par email, j'ai été contacté dans les 2 semaines. Petit entretien de 20min sur mes motivations, ce que je connaissais sur les jeux,... et avec test écrit en anglais.

Interview Questions

• A quel jeu joué vous ? trouvez moi des bugs dedans   1 Answer

Artiste d'environment Interview

Anonymous Employee in Quebec, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Beenox (Quebec, QC (Canada)) in April 2019.

Interview

L'entretien télephonique est scheduler par vous même selon les champs de disponibilité du recruteur. Ensuite, l'appelle téléphonique à lieu. Demande de test de 10 jours pour évaluer vôtre façon de travailler. Si vous passez le test alors un entretien avec les leads du projet et quelque jour après un suivi avec le HR.

Interview Questions

• Quelle est ta meilleur piece et quesque tu as appris en fesant cette pièce.   1 Answer