Bharat Heavy Electricals Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bharat Heavy Electricals Interview Questions

Updated May 31, 2017

Design Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bharat Heavy Electricals.

Interview

On campus interview. Company came to the college and short listed students based on GPA. Then they took interview of selected students. Interview was last for 15-20 minutes. Recruiters were pretty easy going and gave chance to explain the answers. I asked to change the question when I was knowing the answer and they considered it.

Interview Questions

• Why you want to join and few technical questions   1 Answer

Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bharat Heavy Electricals.

Interview

Very Easy. Was hired in campus placement. It was like they had already selected me and just wanted to talk to me and asked me some questions about my background.

Application

Interview

5 people took interview for 15 mins. they ask power plant information. Soem graphs, coal specific heat value. Draw curves, additional knowledge, nothing more than that. just form omne subject

Senior Manager Interview

Interview

I got letter for written test through employment exchange and then had personal interview. Then I was taken as trainee and after successful completion of training absorbed as Commercial Assistant > Got promotions during career and after 30 years service retired as Senior Manager (Commercial)

Interview Questions

• I was dealing tendering, project monitoring and completion of Thermal power stations dealing with supply of large steam turbines, generators and associated items. Further dealing with Exports also. For projects we had to submit offer through Delhi HQ . Issue of work orders on Shops . Coordinate with buyers, shop, design and quality departments for smooth running of project and timely supply to met site erection and commissioning requirements.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bharat Heavy Electricals.

Interview

Hiring: Campus Placements. They do a thorough check of grade sheets

Interview Process: The panel was very experienced. But they didn't grill much on pure technical skills rather your learning abilities and asked some HR questions as well. Was asked about projects done and future plans for studies as well.

Interview Questions

• Asked about whether I want to go for higher studies or not.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Electrical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bharat Heavy Electricals in October 2013.

Interview

Interview was a little tough with a lot of technical questions regarding switchgear and transformers. They asked a few HR related questions as well by providing scenarios and situation ans asking how i would handle them.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very straightforward

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Bharat Heavy Electricals in February 2010.

Interview

good working culture. Hiring process is through GATE and interview. I was called for interview in mumbai and I was asked basic questions like tell me about yourself your family and as far as technical is concerned they just asked about transistors and mosfets which are like pretty basic q uestions

Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Bharat Heavy Electricals (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Interview panel was chaired by three and very decent behaviour from all of the three members. Thats why I enjoyed the process like anything.Interview panel was chaired by three and very decent behaviour from all of the three members. Thats why I enjoyed the process like anything.Interview panel was chaired by three and very decent behaviour from all of the three members. Thats why I enjoyed the process like anything.

Interview Questions

• 1. Which Solar panel is non crystalline in nature   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bharat Heavy Electricals (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

held in a 5 star hotel, interviewers were cooperative, all documents were required before the interview, they will review the documents once and put their remarks whether they like the profile or not, if you are working with another government firm then you need to show permission from your employer to go through this process with bhel.

Interview Questions

• your hobbies: i told badminton, so they asked about 5 badminton players   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bharat Heavy Electricals (Chennai (India)).

Interview

Simple discussion of resume points and some questions on the latest industry trends.The discussion was in the campus post shortlisting based on academic scores.Hence there was a simple interview process.