Bojangles' Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.7

Sort:

Part Time Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bojangles' (Greenville, SC) in November 2013.

Interview

Very lay back just go with some common sense and you'll be okay. The whole process takes a long time because the managers are busy and tend to forget, YOU HAVE TO STAY ON them make sure you call at least every two days or when they tell you to check in or you may be forgotten and be without the job.

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marietta, GA

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Bojangles' (Marietta, GA) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview process was short. I talked to a few people. It was a walk on interview day. I applied on Indeed and called within the hour. I was hired on the spot. I started a week later. The whole process took 7 days at the most. There was a background check, but no drug test.

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Conyers, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Bojangles' (Conyers, GA) in August 2017.

Interview

It was very professional and straight to the point. The interview process was spectacular. A panel of three General Managers sat amongst a round table and thoroughly questioned me. It was amazing.

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to work for bojangles?   1 Answer

Kitchen Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Canton, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bojangles' (Canton, GA) in September 2015.

Interview

There was not really all that much of an interview. At the time they were in need of employees so they basically skipped straight to hiring and showed me how everything operates.

Interview Questions

• They asked where I attended school and what my future education goals were.   1 Answer

Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indian Trail, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bojangles' (Indian Trail, NC).

Interview

The interview was very easy and laid back. They told me more of what the job was going to be like rather than asking me questions. I was hired on the spot

Anonymous Employee in Winchester, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bojangles' (Winchester, KY) in March 2018.

Interview

I applied on a Wednesday they called me to schedule an interview that Thursday. I was interviewed by the shift manager because the unit manager wasn’t there. But I was hired as soon as I walked in. Started orientation the next day.

Anonymous Employee in Duluth, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bojangles' (Duluth, GA) in December 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very quick. I applied online and received a call within 2-3 days. Once I got there, my then manager greeted me asked about 2-3 questions and then asked me what my shirt size was and told me when to come in for orientation.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite thing on the menu?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clarksville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bojangles' (Clarksville, TN).

Interview

I meet with my employer and 5 mins later the interview was over i had the job. It was not professional at all. The interviewer was a 18 year old high school student who had never interviewed anyone in her life. She asked where im from, my work history, availability. Then she said well i like you, you seem like you can do the job you're hired

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Hickory, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bojangles' (Hickory, NC) in November 2016.

Interview

I walked in and told someone that I was there for an interview and they told the manager and came back to give me a cup so I could get something to drink and told me to sit down. I waited for the manager to come sit where I was and I introduced myself and we started talking about my application. I brought my resume with me and he saw that I seemed like a people person and offered me a cashier position. I waited a few days before I got the paper work because I would be turning 18 so I wouldn't have to do so much paperwork.

Interview Questions

• If faced with a problem how would you handle the situation? Will you look at the big picture or solve it step by step?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bojangles' (Charlotte, NC) in September 2013.

Interview

Not to long some easy question. They sit with you. Start looking throw your application. Ask about four to five questions. They want to know you and what makes you a good fit for the Job.