Bojangles' Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bojangles' Interview Questions

Updated Aug 14, 2017

1.8

Front End Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bojangles'.

Interview

They called me a couple days after I applied and the interview was really easy just asked a couple questions. Then a couple days later got a call back offering the job. Before I started had to buy black slip resistant shoes, black khaki styled pants.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a customer complaining?   1 Answer

Crew Member Interview

Interview

they didnt even ask me questions , they asked me what sport i played and when is my next game. They called me the next morning and when i started they didnt train me i learned everything on my own

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Conyers, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Bojangles' (Conyers, GA) in August 2017.

Interview

It was very professional and straight to the point. The interview process was spectacular. A panel of three General Managers sat amongst a round table and thoroughly questioned me. It was amazing.

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to work for bojangles?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Bojangles'.

Interview

It was very easy and a fast process. Kind employees, clean store, great customers , long waiting period for interview to start. The store was clean and refreshing. They offered a cup F coffee

Anonymous Employee in Siler City, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bojangles' (Siler City, NC) in May 2017.

Interview

Very easy and a very comfortable feel I just sat down and got asked to "tell me about yourself" and then what hours were good for me to work.

Interview Questions

• Would you be available to work Morning shift?   1 Answer

Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hickory, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bojangles' (Hickory, NC) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online on snagajob and they called me a few days after. I come in and i sit down with the manager. She asked me a few question and now i am providing the necessary information to get the job.

Co-Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, NC

Application

I interviewed at Bojangles' (Greenville, NC) in March 2017.

Interview

If the online test is passed then you get the First interview by Phn with the recruiter, if you pass it, the 2nd interview is at the hiring store in the dining room with the assistant unit director along with a 12 mins timed test, if passed, the 3rd interview will be with the Unit director at another store in the dining room.

Interview Questions

• If you was a customer which would you consider the most important, rank in order from 1-3; a) cleaniness b) quality of food c) customer service.   1 Answer
    • When is it ever ok to bend the rules?   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bojangles' in January 2017.

Interview

went through a minor hassle with this job. patience is key. interview process was simple all I was asked was to tell the interviewee about myself. she then went into explaining the jobs needed done asked for my availability and what size shirt i'd need

*she didn't state whether i was hired but told me everything i'd need to bring as well as noting she'd call me back thursday

my best friend also applied for this position as our experience was almost identical. as it seems they just need people to work

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bojangles' (Charlotte, NC) in November 2016.

Interview

Came into the store and told the cashier i was there for an interview. Waited about 5 mins til the manager came out asked about my availbilty and said they'll call me to tell me if i got it or not.

Unit Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bojangles' (Lexington-Fayette, KY) in November 2016.

Interview

Applied online and received a call from an Area Director. Meet with an Area Director for internal interview. Will run a background check before setting up interview. After you accept an offer you will be sent to training for 5 weeks at a training restaurant with a Certified Training Manager.