CCS Global Tech Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at CCS Global Tech

2.4

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CCS Global Tech (San Diego, CA) in December 2012.

Interview

Programming questions were asked. Some were regular lateral thinking type of questions. Questions were asked to assess efficiency of code writing. Experience with SQL and MySQL was taken into account. It was important to speak succinctly. The level of experience required was entry level. The company is mostly focused on SQL development.

Interview Questions

• Analytical skills, programming questions   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CCS Global Tech (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

It was a very quick and to the point interview surrounding past job experiences or in the case of new college hires, what classes you had taken and how they applied to the specified job requirements

Software Test Engineer Interview

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter by email. The process involves phone screening, take home test, then Skype interview. I then never heard from the company again. They didn't even have the decency to let me know I was rejected, they just ignored my emails and calls until I got the point.

If you are considering this company, I would suggest you do a google search on all their former names (PCS Global Tech, CCS Global Tech, Helm 360, California Creative Solutions), read all of the negative reviews they have about how they cheated out many former employees by not paying them or holding them on contracts without ever getting them a job or firing employees without even letting them know that they are fired, and then make your decision.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at CCS Global Tech (New York, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

Totally easy and friendly interview process.
    Skype technique interview with developer, basic skill questions and knowledge.Questions: what is index? how to add/change primary key in a table?
    algorithm question: how to reverse a num, e.g. input 123, output:321
    phone interview with HR about background information and I ask questions.
    Recruiter will also offer some helpful information for the interview

Interview Questions

• Questions: what is index? how to add/change primary key in a table?   Answer Question

SQL Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CCS Global Tech in July 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by the recruiter and then arranged with one round Skype Interview. The questions are about basic SQL and programming questions, not hard and once the first round was passed, then I talked to the HR about the general background information and some other things about the job itself, then I got the offer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CCS Global Tech (San Diego, CA) in June 2013.

Interview

Applied online. No salary negotiation . Overview of company and then a little technical interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CCS Global Tech (San Diego, CA) in October 2013.

Interview

Overview of company, technical questions about sql and an overview our your resume. Very easy interview.

Interview Questions

Very sketchy, $1400 stipend per month for 2 months of training. After that there is no guarantee for an hourly wage. You must compete for contracts for an hourly wage. Termination of contract results in repayment of $10,000 for training. Basically I would rather find another secure job. From what I heard, they let in batches for training and after 2 months of training, about 20% of that batch has found a contract meaning the other 80% get screwed because they are stuck in a contract that will cost them $10,000 if they find another job.

SQL Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CCS Global Tech.

Interview

Call interview with recruiter. Just some several basic questions about the position. If you are comfortable with those benefits and work environment, they will give you another technical interview.

SQL Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CCS Global Tech.

Interview

First, recruiter ask you some basic background and give you an online assessment.
    Second, technical interview about SQL development.
    Finally, HR will check your communication.
    In the process, they may also need you to review some documents.

SQL Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CCS Global Tech in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online, The process took 1 week. I interviewed at CCS Global Tech (San Diego, CA) in December 2017. first round is online test then skype interview. after you clear the interview HR interview you again.

Interview Questions

• Programming questions were asked. The company is focused on SQL development. overall it was easy.   Answer Question