CCS Global Tech SQL Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CCS Global Tech SQL Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at CCS Global Tech

2.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at CCS Global Tech (New York, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

Totally easy and friendly interview process.
Skype technique interview with developer, basic skill questions and knowledge.Questions: what is index? how to add/change primary key in a table?
algorithm question: how to reverse a num, e.g. input 123, output:321
phone interview with HR about background information and I ask questions.
Recruiter will also offer some helpful information for the interview

Interview Questions

• Questions: what is index? how to add/change primary key in a table?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for CCS Global Tech

SQL Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CCS Global Tech in July 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by the recruiter and then arranged with one round Skype Interview. The questions are about basic SQL and programming questions, not hard and once the first round was passed, then I talked to the HR about the general background information and some other things about the job itself, then I got the offer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CCS Global Tech (San Diego, CA) in June 2013.

Interview

Applied online. No salary negotiation . Overview of company and then a little technical interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CCS Global Tech (San Diego, CA) in October 2013.

Interview

Overview of company, technical questions about sql and an overview our your resume. Very easy interview.

Interview Questions

Very sketchy, $1400 stipend per month for 2 months of training. After that there is no guarantee for an hourly wage. You must compete for contracts for an hourly wage. Termination of contract results in repayment of $10,000 for training. Basically I would rather find another secure job. From what I heard, they let in batches for training and after 2 months of training, about 20% of that batch has found a contract meaning the other 80% get screwed because they are stuck in a contract that will cost them $10,000 if they find another job.

SQL Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CCS Global Tech.

Interview

Call interview with recruiter. Just some several basic questions about the position. If you are comfortable with those benefits and work environment, they will give you another technical interview.

SQL Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CCS Global Tech.

Interview

First, recruiter ask you some basic background and give you an online assessment.
    Second, technical interview about SQL development.
    Finally, HR will check your communication.
    In the process, they may also need you to review some documents.

SQL Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CCS Global Tech in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online, The process took 1 week. I interviewed at CCS Global Tech (San Diego, CA) in December 2017. first round is online test then skype interview. after you clear the interview HR interview you again.

Interview Questions

• Programming questions were asked. The company is focused on SQL development. overall it was easy.   Answer Question