Cameron Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cameron Interview Questions

Updated Feb 21, 2017

2.8

GDRP Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cameron.

Interview

Talked to them at the career fair, got a email that same day asking to book an interview times. The interview was at a hotel, they called me in and I was asked behavioral questions. After this, I heard back about three weeks later with a phone call offering me the internship.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to be creative or think outside the box.   Answer Question

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cameron (New York, NY).

Interview

Asked STAR questions and observed response. Question related to challenges faced in teams, being a leader, taking responsibility, challenges faced in life, most interesting thing done in life, most interesting school project, most complicated school project and lessons learned as a leader.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever taken responsibility for someone elses actions?   Answer Question

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norman, OK

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cameron (Norman, OK) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied through my university. They came to campus and did the interview, they go through a packet of predetermined questions and ask you to follow STAR (situation or task, action, result) format. Want you to give exact situations, not general ideas and will keep reminding you that if you get off topic. Questions are on the difficult side. Every answer I gave was also challenged so be ready to know why you gave each answer.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you dealt with unethical behavior? What was your response?   Answer Question

Global Rotational Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cameron (Houston, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

On campus interview with questions about their core values. Second round involved giving a presentation about your accomplishments to four current employees and three other candidates. After the presentation there are three 30-minute interviews by three of the four employees who watched your presentation. The second round interview questions are variations of the first round, but they get more specific.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you went above and beyond the expectations to achieve a goal.   Answer Question

Design Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cameron (Houston, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied shortly after career fair after visiting the Cameron / Schlumberger booth. They sent an email within a few days saying they'd like an on campus interview with a schedule. Interview was to be held the following Monday. All went very quickly and happened within a week. Received decline 4 weeks later

GRDP Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cameron (Gainesville, FL) in February 2016.

Interview

I was selected through the on-campus recruitment process. Had an interview the next day. The interviewers were very friendly and most of the questions were resume-based and regular personality HR questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you think you had to innovate or create something you had not done before.   Answer Question

Category Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cameron (Houston, TX).

Interview

Interviewed first by HR then by 2 manager and then by the final manager via phone, it was about 4 interviews total. Went pretty well and they were very professional. But by this time, if I didn't get an offer I would have not been too happy since it took many interview to get there.

Automation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Cameron (Houston, TX) in December 2015.

Interview

I applied online. 2 weeks after closing job on website a recruiter called for phone interview 2 weeks later they arrange on-site interview. The interview was very enjoyable all question was simple and there was a long review of my resume. The hiring managers were very gentleman. I really liked them.
    There was an intense focus on the previous job experiences

Interview Questions

• Why you think we should hire you   1 Answer

GRDP Interview

Interview

Applied on campus and process was easy. Interviewed on campus and received an offer within a couple of weeks. Was asked typical behavior questions. Make sure to use the STAR method to answer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to work in a team with difficult people.   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Cameron.

Interview

Applied through my university's job portal. Talked to them at career fair and went to their info session thereafter. They contacted all chosen candidates the next day to arrange interviews. The interview was really easy (all behavioral questions). They let me know the next day whether I got the job or not (no in my case)

Interview Questions

• talk about a time when you had a troublesome teammate and how you solved the problem.   Answer Question