Cameron Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 21, 2017

2.8

Patent Secretary Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Cameron (Houston, TX).

Interview

Note, I was first a Patent Secretary and was then promoted to Patent Paralegal. There was a series of two interviews and drug screening. This interview was in 2004.

Interview Questions

• Describe your previous position.   1 Answer

Associate Engineer Interview

Interview

The first round was a written technical quiz, followed by a group discussion. The last round was one-on -one interview, in which a number of technical questions were asked. Finally the HR completed a preliminary background check

Design Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cameron.

Interview

Applied through university career fair and got an interview invitation about two weeks later. Interviewed on campus for the Design Intern position and heard back around two weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you witnessed someone do something unethical and what did you do about it?   Answer Question

Production Scheduler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cameron (Oklahoma City, OK).

Interview

After applying online, the department supervisor contacted me directly, and we set up an interview after I got off work one day. Two days later, I was emailed an offer. After I accepted, a drug screen and background check were initiated. I went in for paperwork after the drug screen came back. clean.

Interview Questions

• What made you apply for this position?   1 Answer

GDRP Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cameron.

Interview

Talked to them at the career fair, got a email that same day asking to book an interview times. The interview was at a hotel, they called me in and I was asked behavioral questions. After this, I heard back about three weeks later with a phone call offering me the internship.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to be creative or think outside the box.   Answer Question

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cameron (New York, NY).

Interview

Asked STAR questions and observed response. Question related to challenges faced in teams, being a leader, taking responsibility, challenges faced in life, most interesting thing done in life, most interesting school project, most complicated school project and lessons learned as a leader.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever taken responsibility for someone elses actions?   Answer Question

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norman, OK

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cameron (Norman, OK) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied through my university. They came to campus and did the interview, they go through a packet of predetermined questions and ask you to follow STAR (situation or task, action, result) format. Want you to give exact situations, not general ideas and will keep reminding you that if you get off topic. Questions are on the difficult side. Every answer I gave was also challenged so be ready to know why you gave each answer.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you dealt with unethical behavior? What was your response?   Answer Question

Global Rotational Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cameron (Houston, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

On campus interview with questions about their core values. Second round involved giving a presentation about your accomplishments to four current employees and three other candidates. After the presentation there are three 30-minute interviews by three of the four employees who watched your presentation. The second round interview questions are variations of the first round, but they get more specific.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you went above and beyond the expectations to achieve a goal.   Answer Question

Design Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cameron (Houston, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied shortly after career fair after visiting the Cameron / Schlumberger booth. They sent an email within a few days saying they'd like an on campus interview with a schedule. Interview was to be held the following Monday. All went very quickly and happened within a week. Received decline 4 weeks later

Field Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cameron (Houston, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

Went in for the first interview on campus. It was a very relaxed interview. Interviewer asked a few behavioral questions. The guy was very friendly and mostly answered questions. I got a call two weeks later asking to come to Houston for a dinner the night before the interviews the next day. Had to give a presentation and went through 3 interviews on that day with different people in the company.