Caribou Coffee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Caribou Coffee Interview Questions

Updated Aug 18, 2017

2.1

Anonymous Employee in Maplewood, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Caribou Coffee (Maplewood, MN) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied online but waited a week or two for them to call me. I went to the shop and the store manager was still interviewing another candidate. Shortly after their interview ended, she told me she'd get to me in a bit, in a friendly positive tone with a smile. I waited 5-10 minutes until we finally went into a group dining room to do the interview. She was very open and positive, almost as if we were friends. After the interview, she offered me the job.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Caribou Coffee.

Interview

Low key. You get a free drink for interviewing. I clicked with the manager right away. She made me feel welcome and was very bubbly and genuinely happy. Sometimes, you'll interview with a couple people. Just smile and chat with them.
    I looked at Glassdoor before I went. These reviews were helpful.

Interview Questions

• What kind of animal would you be?
      Your typical "describe a situation when".   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Caribou Coffee.

Interview

Brief interview. Manager used an already typed out packet that was same from person to person. It was a very easy interview, and I was offered a job on the spot.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Oaks, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Caribou Coffee (North Oaks, MN) in July 2017.

Interview

The interview was with the store manager, who was very outgoing. They emphasized the value of community to the company, and of helping each other out. The whole interview lasted about 30 minutes but felt like it went by very quickly. I was told I would hear from them in a week but didn't hear back.

Interview Questions

• Which animal do you associate yourself with and why?   Answer Question
    • When was a time you had to make a difficult decision under pressure?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when you were in charge of a team that was not performing well.   Answer Question

Barista Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurnee, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Caribou Coffee (Gurnee, IL).

Interview

It was easy and informal. Once I interview I interviewed with another person. After that I was offered a job. I enjoyed the job so it was worth it. The interview was with a shift supervisor and then with the manager.

Interview Questions

• ABout my previous experience.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Roseville, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Caribou Coffee (Roseville, MN) in June 2017.

Interview

Very casual, the interviewer was wearing a sweatshirt and jeans. One person interviewed me for a bit and then they switched and someone else asked me a few more questions.

Interview Questions

• The last question was "Why should we offer you this position?"   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anoka, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Caribou Coffee (Anoka, MN) in June 2017.

Interview

Applied online and within a couple days received an email requesting an interview and when the day came I was asked about 10 simple questions on who I am as a person. Very easy going, in and out in under 15 minutes.

Barista Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Caribou Coffee.

Interview

It was very casual and easy. We met in the caribou and interviewed there. The whole process only took about ten minutes or less. And he was very nice.

Interview Questions

• What three things do you look for in a work environment?
      And some of the other weird fun questions that I saw in glass door.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in White Bear Lake, Ramsey, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Caribou Coffee (White Bear Lake, Ramsey, MN) in May 2017.

Interview

It was really casual, the manager made me a coffee and then we sat and talked for about twenty minutes. It was very low stress for me and felt more like having a conversation. They offered me the job on the spot.

Anonymous Employee in Eagan, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Caribou Coffee (Eagan, MN) in May 2017.

Interview

I was extremely interested in working for this company, so I interviewed at 4 locations. The interview process itself was great, but 3/4 locations claimed they would call me the next day, and none of them did. I would've preferred a call even if I hadn't gotten the job! Finally in the 4th interview at the 4th location I asked "when can I start?" and I was hired on the spot.